- CER in Everyday Practice Web Conference
Integrating Comparative Effectiveness Research into Everyday Practice
On October 12th, 2010, AHRQ hosted a Web conference featuring Carolyn M. Clancy, M.D., Jean Slutsky, P.A., M.S.P.H., Amir Qaseem, M.D., Ph.D., M.H.A., FACP, Mary Jo Goolsby, Ed.D., M.S.N., ANP-C, and Nilay Shah, M.S., Ph.D. (View biosketches). They highlighted AHRQ’s existing patient-centered outcomes research and ways that it can be used by clinicians for day-to-day decisionmaking in their practices.
- View the streaming media presentation of the Webcast with open captions (Flash)
- For help viewing this video presentation, visit Viewers, Players and Plug-ins
- View the slide presentation in PowerPoint format (5.2 MB) or in text format.
- View the online transcript or download the PDF (173 kB)