- Research Summaries for Consumers, Clinicians, and Policymakers
- Upcoming Research Summaries
Maintenance NoticeAn infrastructure upgrade will take place on Friday, December 19 at approximately 2PM Eastern time. Please be aware you may experience temporary issues accessing the site at that point.
Upcoming Research Summaries
Our list of published research summaries is always being updated. You can read the abstracts, key questions, or draft research reviews for upcoming research summaries by clicking on the title of the topic you are interested in. You can also check out the research available for comment to see which topics have key questions or draft reports available for public comment.
- Interventions to Modify Healthcare Provider Adherence to Asthma Guidelines
- Treatments for Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Comparative Effectiveness of Epoetin and Darbepoetin for Managing Anemia in Patients Undergoing Cancer Treatment–An Update to the 2006 Report
Functional Limitations and Physical Disabilities
- Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment and Prevention: A Comparative Effectiveness Review
- Pressure Ulcer Treatment Strategies: A Comparative Effectiveness Review
Heart and Blood Vessel Conditions
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment Strategies for Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Screening, Management, and Treatment
- Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Treatments for Unstable Angina/Non-ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Interventions for the Prevention of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder in Adults After Exposure to Psychological Trauma
- Otitis Media With Effusion: Comparative Effectiveness of Treatments
- Evaluation and Treatment of Tinnitus: A Comparative Effectiveness Review
Still do not see the research summary you are looking for? Submit a suggestion for research to the Effective Health Care Program.