- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
ACEIs, ARBs, or DRI for Adults With Hypertension
This CME activity is currently not available for participation. The PowerPoint file of the activity can be downloaded, below.
If you would like to learn when this CME activity will be available again, please join the EHC Program email list.
- Vijay Nambi, MD
- Disclosures: Non-public support of research – Gillson Logenbaugh Foundation, Gulf Coast Regional Foundation, Cytokinetics Research Collaboration (no financial support) from GE, Medipattern, Tomtec; co-investigator on studies sponsored by: Regeneron, AstraZeneca, Merck, Esperion, Genentech, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol Myers Squibb, Amarin, Roche, and Abbott; advisory committee member for Roche and Anthera Pharmaceuticals (National monitor for a study).
- Gillian D. Sanders Schmidler, PhD
- Disclosures: Nothing to disclose.
- PowerPoint Format (PPT) 1.4 MB
More Information About the Viewing Options
PowerPoint Format - Users of some versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer may discover that the slides appear in their browser window when they select the link above. In that case, the presentation in the browser window may be saved by selecting "Save As" under the browser "File" menu. The file can then be opened and viewed in Microsoft PowerPoint.