How to Use the EHC Program Slide Library
To view slides
You may view the slides in this Slide Library in two ways:
Thumbnail View - in this view you can select to view 12, 20, 28, or 36 slides at one time by using the drop-down menu that appears above top row of slides. The thumbnail view displays the slide title, talk title, and key words. Use the navigation at the bottom of the page to access additional pages of thumbnails in this view. You can view the details of any slide in this view by clicking directly on the slide or the magnifying glass in the lower right corner of the slide.
Enlarged View - this view shows the complete detail of the selected slide, talking points, key words, and references linked to PubMed. This view displays what will be downloaded into PowerPoint. From this view you can navigate through your selected slides by clicking on the small slide to the left or right of the center slide. To return to the thumbnail view, you can click directly on the slide, or “Return to List View” which appears directly above the far right slide at the top of the page.
At any time you can select “Return to the Slide Library” in the upper left corner of the page to access other presentations.
To download a slide presentation
- Select a talk title from the list of slide talks.
- Click on the “Add Presentation to Slide Tray” which appears above the far right slide at the top of the page. The box in the upper right side of the page titled “Slide Tray” tab will indicate the number of slides in your tray.
- You can view the slides in your tray by selecting “View” in the “Slide Tray” box. You can select and remove individual slides or empty the entire tray while you are in this view.
- Select “Download” to compile the a PowerPoint presentation. It will be compressed into .zip format. Follow the onscreen directions to extract the compressed file and open it in PowerPoint on your computer
To build a slide presentation
- Select a talk from the list of titles on the Slide Library page.
- Select a key word beneath the slide and/or enter a term in the search box at the top of the slide library page to view all slides using the desired term(s).
- Select the specific slides you would like to download by clicking on the box "Add to tray" that appears below the slide image. Or, you can select all the slides by clicking on "Add Search Results to Slide Tray" ” which appears above the far right slide at the top of the page.
- If you wish to search and add more slides to your tray, the slides already in your tray will remain until you remove or download them.
- At any time during this process, you may remove one or more slides from your tray by clicking on “Remove from tray” which appears below the slide image. To remove all slides, click on “Empty” in the “Slide Tray” box in the upper right corner of the page.
- The “Slide Tray” tab will indicate the number of slides available for downloading. Click on this tab to view all slides in your tray.
- When your slide selections are complete, you can select "Download” in the “Slide Tray" box to download the slides to your computer. A PowerPoint presentation will be assembled and compressed into .zip format. Follow the onscreen directions to extract the compressed file and open it in PowerPoint on your computer.