- Who Is Involved in the Effective Health Care Program
- About the DEcIDE Network
About the DEcIDE Network
This project ended in September 2014.
The DEcIDE (Developing Evidence to Inform Decisions about Effectiveness) Network is a collection of research centers that the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) created in 2005. These centers gather new knowledge and information on specific treatments. The DEcIDE Network conducts studies on the outcomes, effectiveness, safety, and usefulness of medical treatments and services.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA - Sebastian Schneeweiss, M.D.
- Duke University, Durham, NC - Lesley Curtis, Ph.D.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA - Richard Platt, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD - Albert W. Wu, M.D.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ - Stephen Crystal, Ph.D.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL - Glen T. Schumock, Pharm.D.
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA - Elizabeth Chrischilles, M.S., Ph.D.
- University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Minneapolis, MN - Beth Virnig, Ph.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC - Til Stürmer, M.D., M.P.H.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA - Sean Hennessy, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN - Marie R. Griffin, M.D.