- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- DEcIDE Project
- Data Points #2: Incidence of diabetic foot ulcer and lower extremity amputation among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2008.
Data Points Publication Series
- Data Points Publication Series
- Data Points #1: Prevalence of diabetes, diabetic foot ulcer, and lower extremity amputation among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2008.
- Data Points #3: Economic burden of diabetic foot ulcers and amputations
- Data Points #4: Trends in the utilization of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents among Medicare beneficiaries with kidney disease
- Data Points #5: Prevalence and Medicare Reimbursement by Recurrent International Classification of Diseases Categories, 2006-2009
- Data Points #6: Utilization and cost of anticancer biologic products among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2009
- Data Points #7: Utilization of anticancer biologic products among Medicare beneficiaries, by diagnostic cancer subchapter, 2006-2009
- Data Points #8: Utilization of antihypertensive drug classes among Medicare beneficiaries with hypertension, 2007 to 2009
- Data Points #9: Utilization of antidiabetic drugs among Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes, 2006-2009
- Data Points #10: Proton beam radiotherapy in the U.S. Medicare population: growth in use between 2006 and 2009
- Data Points #11: Newly Medicare-eligible disabled: comparison of duals and nonduals
- Data Points #12: Health care use in the first six months of Medicare eligibility for elders: Impact of State support
- Data Points #13: Use of preoperative MRI among older women with ductal carcinoma in situ and locally invasive breast cancer
- Data Points #14: Use of endocrine therapy following diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ or early invasive breast cancer
- Data Points #15: Prognostic factor testing among older women with ductal carcinoma in situ and early invasive breast cancer
- Data Points #16: Changes across time and geography in the use of prostate radiation technologies for newly diagnosed older cancer patients: 2006-2008
- Data Points #17: Trends in bariatric surgery in Medicare beneficiaries
- Data Points #18: Use of and access to health care by Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes: impact of diabetes type and insulin use, 2007-2011
- Data Points #19: Medication Use in Medicare
- Data Points #20: Echocardiography Trends
Research Report - Final – Feb. 17, 2011
Data Points #2: Incidence of diabetic foot ulcer and lower extremity amputation among Medicare beneficiaries, 2006-2008.
People using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in this file. For additional assistance, please contact us.