- Search for Research Summaries, Reviews, and Reports
- EPC Project
- Comparative Effectiveness of Preventive Pharmacological Treatments for Migraine
- Migraine in Children: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments Jun. 11, 2013
- Migraine in Adults: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments Apr. 18, 2013
Related Products for this Topic
- Research Protocol Nov. 3, 2011
- Disposition of Comments Report Aug. 8, 2013
- Migraine in Adults: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments (Executive Summary) Apr. 18, 2013
- Migraine in Children: Preventive Pharmacologic Treatments (Executive Summary) Jun. 11, 2013
- Shamliyan TA, Choi J-Y, Ramakrishnan R, et al. Preventive pharmacologic treatments for episodic migraine in adults. J Gen Intern Med. 2013 Apr 17 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1007/s11606-013-2433-1.
- Shamliyan TA, Kane RL, Ramakrishnan R, et al. Episodic migraines in children: limited evidence on preventive pharmacological treatments. J Child Neurol. 2013 Jun 10 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1177/0883073813488659.
Overview – Jun. 3, 2013
Comparative Effectiveness of Preventive Pharmacological Treatments for Migraine
This topic focuses on the comparative effectiveness and safety of the drugs for preventing migraine attacks in children and adults. Separate research reviews were conducted for these two populations. The published protocol and the full reports and executive summaries can be accessed on the right navigation of this Web page.Return to Top of Page