Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Effectiveness of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (rhGH) in the Treatment of Patients with Cystic Fibrosis
Characteristics of Trials of rhGH Treatment for Patients With CF
The trials of rhGH treatment for patients with CF shared these characteristics:
- Nutritional needs were addressed for all patients before enrollment.
- Both pubertal and prepubertal patients were enrolled.
- Trials were conducted over 6 to 12 months.
- The most commonly used dosage schedule was 0.3 mg/kg/week divided into equal daily doses. Doses ranged from 0.27 to 0.49 mg/kg/week.
Keywords: dosage | cystic fibrosis | CF | rhGH | recombinant human growth hormone | human growth hormone | HGH
- Phung OJ, Coleman CI, Baker EL, et al. Effectiveness of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (rhGH) in the Treatment of Patients With Cystic Fibrosis. AHRQ Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 23 (Prepared by University of Connecticut-Hartford Hospital Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10067-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; October 2010. AHRQ Publication No. 11-EHC003-EF.
Your slide tray is being processed.