Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Treatment-Resistant Depression in Adults
What To Discuss With Your Patients
Things you should discuss with your patients and their caregivers regarding TRD and its treatment include:
- The definition of TRD and why it may need different forms of treatment
- The potential benefits and adverse events associated with nonpharmacologic treatment options
- The patient’s values and preferences regarding the trade-offs between the benefits and harms of the various treatment options
- The availability of nonpharmacologic treatment options
- Gaynes BN, Lux L, Lloyd S, et al. Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Treatment-Resistant Depression in Adults. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 33 (Prepared by RTI International–University of North Carolina (RTI-UNC) Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-02-0016-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; September 2011. AHRQ Publication No. 11-EHC056-EF. Available at: http://www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/trd.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.