Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Drug Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Adults
Authors: John I. Gomez, MD
Adverse Effects of Interest in the Comparative Effectiveness Review
For analysis of the clinical study evidence, reviewers focused on these adverse effects measurements:
- Withdrawal due to adverse events
- Time to withdrawal
- Infusion and injection-site reactions
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular events
- Rare but serious adverse events: demyelination, autoimmunity, pancytopenia, and hepatotoxicity
Keywords: rheumatoid arthritis | RA | DMARDs | disease-modifying | antirheumatic | anti-rheumatic | rheumatic | biologic | oral | adverse effects
- Donahue KE, Jonas D, Hansen RA, et al. Drug Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Adults: An Update. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 55 (Prepared by the RTI International–University of North Carolina Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10056-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; April 2012. AHRQ Publication No. 12-EHC025-EF. Available at www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/dmardsra.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.