Add Presentation to Slide Tray Presentation:
Drug Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Adults
Authors: John I. Gomez, MD
Summary of Studies Included in the Comparative Effectiveness Review
The analysis included 258 published articles reporting on 211 studies:
- 31 head-to-head randomized controlled trials
- 1 head-to-head nonrandomized controlled trial
- 44 placebo-controlled trials
- 28 meta-analyses or systematic reviews
- 107 observational studies
- 30 studies for quantitative synthesis for analysis of effects on disease activity and joint damage
- 42 studies for quantitative syntheses for analysis of adverse effects
Keywords: rheumatoid arthritis | RA | DMARDs | disease-modifying | antirheumatic | anti-rheumatic | rheumatic | biologic | oral
- Donahue KE, Jonas D, Hansen RA, et al. Drug Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Adults: An Update. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 55 (Prepared by the RTI International–University of North Carolina Evidence-based Practice Center under Contract No. 290-2007-10056-I). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; April 2012. AHRQ Publication No. 12-EHC025-EF. Available at www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/dmardsra.cfm.
Your slide tray is being processed.