Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: August 07, 2009
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- for the new treatment for aids and cancer and genetic diseases
- Does your question include a comparison of different health care approaches? (If no, your topic will still be considered.)
- If yes, explain the specific technologies, devices, drugs, or interventions you would like to see compared:
- The new methods for the protections and for the treatments:
1. for the aids and for the cancers :
a. we open the CD4 and the cancer cells from the methods as in the all researches I and all researches II .
b. we use the of the syntheses of the dendranized AuNPs containing the nanoferrocenyl thiol dendrons assemblies instead of the super antigen or the super proteins .
c. we attack the complexes which composed from the cancer antigens or the aids antigens with the different types of the antibodies with the AuNPs ( the nanoferrocenyl dendrons ) with the different types of the of the micro waves or from the severe directed magnetic fields which able to penetrate the different tissues for a high distances in its depth to destroy the malignant cells or the aids viruses .
d. we use the poly antibodies with the modified CD4 cells as in researches before, locally in the internal female genital organs and on the external male genital organs also for more protection from the fatal aids viruses .
2. for the earth protection from the climates changes :
All the meteorological researches depend on the very expensive costly methods to protect the earth from the elevation of the temperature from the uses of the different types of the soil bacteria which can change the biological balance in the environmental equilibrium between them, and we may face in the future a new strange mutated bacteria which may be responsible for a new fatal diseases ,or from the uses of the high technologies by the spreading the new computerized special plates in the L tropic between the sun and the earth which needs many years with the high costs, to scatter and to disperse the sun rays in the space, so we can protect the earth from the severe climate changes from these steps :
a. we use a glass ball ,and we put inside it, many sensors to detect the different types of the rays especially the sun rays and for the temperature measuring.
b. we put on each pole of the ball, one piece from the magnetic materials or from the electric Reel to create the magnetic fields around the ball similar to the VAN Alan magnetic fields of the earth .
c. we sprinkle around the ball many complicated materials which composed from the
- What patients or group(s) of patients does your question apply to? (Please include specific details such as age range, gender, coexisting diagnoses, and indications for therapy.)
- 1. different types of the proteins which its R roots held the same types of the electric charges to create the aversion relations between them to avoid its aggregations , to choose the suitable types of it for our uses ,or we can use also the crystallized shapes of these proteins ,or other different types of the organic polymers instead of these proteins ,or we can use the different types of the hybrid bacteria which are sensitive to the magnetic fields or the different types of the sun rays, but we do not prefer it ,from our fears from its contaminations or its dangerous mutations in the future .
2. we use of the syntheses of the dendranized AuNPs containing the nanoferrocenyl thiol dendrons with the silver minerals ( the silver nitrates) to perform with the other previous proteins or organic polymers the new silver plated components which able to scatter and to disperse the sun rays in the space .
3. we detect the temperature and the types of the rays in the glass ball before using the magnetic fields and scattering the protective new components and after using them also, to get the best results .
4.we use this method to decrease the harmful sun rays which penetrates the earth due to the best properties or the qualities of the new components which are sensitive to the magnetic fields to avoid its escape out of the magnetic fields ,and to create a turbid medium and non harmful for our environments against the sun rays .
5. we can send these new protective components to its suitable tropic place, in the north pole or in the south pole, or for the suitable places of the atmospheric cover ( the ionosphere ,or stratosphere ,ect.. … ) with very cheap costs ways, by the aerostat balloons, without needing for the long times also.
6. this new method can help us to decrease the temperatures in the poles to save the icy mountains from the melting ,and to create the normal air currents to cool also the other tropics. From the changing the normal translucent and the transparent natures of the atmospheric cover of the earth to a turbid medium ,but not harmful for the environments
We can make an artificial magnetic fields from the industrial moons or from aerostatic balloons which depend on the solar energies to create the magnetic fields for a small many places in the tropics especially the equator to decrease the temperature in the tropical zone (the equatorial zone )to increase the effects of the VAN Alan of the magnetic fields of the earth by formations the space ( spatial )sunshades which composed from four artificial moons or aerostatic balloons to form the square or the rectangle shapes of the magnetic fields which circulate in the suitable places of the atmospheric cover of the earth ,to spread or to sprinkle in it the complicated materials ( components ) which explained before
- Are there subgroups of patients that your question might apply to? (For example, an ethnic group, stage or severity of a disease.)
- The immunological treatments for the influenza viruses:
The human cell receptors which infected from the influenza viruses the types A ,B ,C and its especially the subtypes the H1N1,H1N2,H2N3,H7N2 may be the entrances for many other dangerous viruses also as the avian H5N1 or the swine H1N1 from the same sialic acid receptors in alpha 2,3 linkage for the avian viruses and for the glycosidic alpha 2,3 linkage( the sialic acid in alpha 2,6likage ) for the human receptors from its (H) the hemagglutinin residues, from the studies of the genetic structures of the different subtypes of the A viruses ,we find the A virus composed from the spherical or filamentous form with the lipid envelope which contains the M proteins the M1,M2 ( the matrix proteins ) and one virion needs 3000 matrix molecules, and the genome which contains eight segmented single stranded RNA to code eleven proteins :
1. HA the hemagglutinin which responsible for the binding the host cells receptors,( 500 molecules for one virion.
2. NA the neuraminidase ( 100 molecules ) to degrade the receptors and to release the virus from the host cell.
3. NP encode the nucleoproteins .
4. the M matrix proteins M1,M2.
5. NS encodes the non structural proteins ,NS1 , NEP.
6. PA,PB1,PB2 encode the RNA polymerase ,but the PB1-F2 induces the apoptosis
So the genome which contains the eight segmented single stranded RNA , but the opportunity for the reassortment is high and occurs frequently during the infections of the host cells .
The immune response against the different influenza viruses the presences of the antibodies especially the igA and the cell mediated immune response which includes the T-cell proliferative ,T -cell cytotoxic ,natural killer activity ,the presence of the interferon in the respiratory secretions.
For the protection and the treatments :
1. The active immunization from the uses of the multi types ( human ,avian ,swine antigens HA,NA,M)to form from them ( from the hyper variable parts) the anti-anti bodies as polyvalent vaccine .
2. the passive immunization for the uses of the different types of the antibodies against the different types of the influenza antigens HA,NA,M intra muscularly or locally of the upper respiratory tract to spread them as aerosols from the spray or the nebulizer instruments .
3. the most important note in the treatments from the uses of the specific antibodies against the specific activated endonuclease which degrades the mRNA which activated from the 2-5 oligo adenylate synthetase ( the 2-5 A synthetase ) which formed from the different excited the somatic ( the respiratory ) or the natural killer cells from the immune response to the influenza viruses from the Interferons ,because the degraded different types of the mRNA of the different types of the influenza viruses the human ,the avian ,and the swine also ,may help for the new creation of the new hybrid viruses by the exchange many mRNA sequences their positions from one virus to the other in the reassortment phase of the infection ( the transposition new theory ) ,so we must use the specific antibodies against the specific endonuclease or against also the protein the 2-5 oligo adenylate synthetase ( the 2-5 A synthetase ) ( intravenously) and immediately in the acute infections of the influenza viruses to avoid the intermarriage ( the hybridizations )between the different types of the influenza viruses ,and to depend only on the actions of the Interferons by getting the RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR) which phosphorilate the ELF 2 protein which inhibits the proteins syntheses .
- Describe the health-related benefits you are interested in. (For example, improvements in patient symptoms or problems from treatment or diagnosis.)
- the complementary treatments for the aids and the cancers :
the all researches I ,and the all researches II contained many different methods for the treatments against the fatal diseases ,the aids and the cancers, and we can support these researches from the next steps :
1. we isolate the IL2 ,IL12 from the blood of the infected patient from the aids viruses and we use them to excite the cells Th1 and the NK cells to get from them the interferon INFy.
2. we excite again the Macrophages ,the Neutrophils, and NK cells also by the uses of the IFN y to get for the IFN s( the Interferons) which contain the types INF a, b, w which excite its special receptors on the surfaces of the Macrophages , the Neutrophils ,and other somatic cells also to get many different important proteins especially :
1. the RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR) which its regulatory double strands RNA (ds RNA) binding domains (RBD-1) or the (RBD-2) play an important roles against the cancers from its dangerous mutations .
2. the 2-5 oligo adenylate synthetase ( the 2-5 A synthetase ) .
3. so we get these important proteins from the previous excited cascades ,or we isolate them by activate them from the double stranded RNA from many viruses .
4. we use them to get their effects against the viral growths to phosphorilate the ELF 2 protein which inhibits the proteins syntheses ,or to activates the cellular endonuclease which degrades the mRNA ,so from the uses of the endonuclease and after the DNA ligase to form the artificial mutations in the aids viruses or against the cancer cells as in the all researches I ,and from the all researches II ,we provoke these enzymes from the normal immune pathways to get its synergistic effects to excite the endonuclease enzymes ,and to get more benefits from these enzymes also in the stages of the pro virus of the reproductive periods of the aids viruses, and to reverse the escape mechanism of the aids viruses against the antibodies the IGM and the IGG later .
5. we can use the modified CD4 cells from the cloning by introduce in its chromosomes the genes which encode the interferon-inducible the :RNA –dependent protein kinase or the 2-5A synthetase gene to repair its mutated types ,and to get its synergistic effects with the other manners which weakened the aids viruses or the cancer cells as in the previous the all researches I ,II
- Describe any health-related risks, side effects, or harms that you are concerned about.
- The new treatments by the false host receptors:
( the new principles )
1. the entrance of the vital organisms ,the viruses, the bacteria , the fungi ,into the hosts cells depend on its surfaces receptors ,or antigens of the vital organisms ,and on the host cell receptors .
2. also, in the cancer metastasis depends on the different surface receptors of the host tissues which are suitable for the cancer cell antigens or the receptors .
3. so , the closes of these host receptors against the vital factors ,organisms, cancer cell, it will disrupt these vital factors to enter the host receptors , and the uses of the direct antibodies against the host receptors did not give the best results and may harm the host cells also.
4. the new treatments by the false host receptors help us for :
a. the treatments for the acute strong infections which form the fatal epidemic diseases, like the aids viruses ,the avian flu viruses the ,the malaria diseases .
b. the treatments for the cancer metastasis .
c. the treatments for the slow chronic infectious diseases.
d. the treatments of the autoimmune diseases .
e. the treatments for the idiopathic diseases with the unknown causes , like the multiple sclerosis
we make the next steps:
1. the step 1 : we determine the main host receptors for the vital receptors or antigens ,and we inject these host surfaces receptors ( the host cells) in the animal to get against it the specific antibodies .
2. the step 2 : we inject the antibodies which formed from the animals again in the animal to get the anti-antibodies ( because the needs for the hyper variable part of it ,because these parts are the copies for the host cell receptors )and we can name it the false host receptor 1 ( FHR 1) ,to use it later .
3. the step 3 :we inject these different types of the false of the different host receptors proteins in the blood (or locally as aerosols in the respiratory system ) against the specific vital factors ,in the high amounts, so the aids viruses recptors ( as example ) need the suitable host cells receptor to enter its host cells, it will find the FHR 1 proteins are suitable receptors for it, due to the suitable proteins structures (the electro magnetic also ) of the FHR1 are resemble for the host cells receptors ,and the vital factor can not continue its reproductive periods, and in the same time the injection of the FHR1 proteins excite the immune system for two responses :
a. the formations of the antibodies against the FHR1 proteins ,which help us for disrupt the main host receptors ,which help indirectly to close the host receptors against the vital factors .
b. the formations of the antibodies for the new antigens( the unions of the vital receptors with the FHR1) to destroy strongly this new antigens, the vital factors antigens and the FHR1 proteins(may act as the supper antigens ) in the same time .
4.the step 4 : the injection for the FHR1 proteins excite the formations of the specific antibodies , and this antibodies may strongly harm the host receptors , so to avoids these harms , we make :
a. we form the anti-antibodies for the MCH1 and for the MCH2 receptors ( proteins) , it means the formations of the new copies of these receptors and we name it the false host receptors 2 ( the FHR 2) and we inject it in the blood to form for it the new antibodies to disrupt its actions for the temporary times as we need , or for the long time for the autoimmune diseases .
5. the steps 5 : in the idiopathic diseases like the multiple sclerosis , with the unreal and the unknown causes, or with the presence the antibodies against proteins or the HLA antigens so ,we make
a. in the presence of the antibodies, we inject them in the animals to get the antibodies against it , always we use the hyper variable part of it , because it gave us the structure of the antigens residue ,so if these main antiboidoies against the proteins ,different series of it , we inject the hyper variable parts in great amounts to act with the main antibodies to form new types of the antigens to challenge by the immune system ,and we can make the same steps in the presence of the HLA antigens also ,or we can also determine the tissue damages from the immune complexes from the mains antibodies and we use the FHR1 and the FHR 2 again .
b. we take the antibodies from the blood of the unknown antigens ,and we make many investigation to discover the vital organisms by immune florescence ,if we find the vital organisms ,we make the steps 1 ,the steps 2 ,as before ,but if we did not find the vital organisms ,we can use the steps 5 to discover the qualities of the main antibodies ,and to treat.
c. the uses of these methods ,help us to change the qualities of the antigens to a new types to excite the immune system, and to form the false receptors to block the danger vital organisms to enter the human bodies , and the uses of the hyper variable parts of the antibodies , help us also to find the residues of the proteins antigens indirectly ,to treat them with the suitable methods
d. this step is very important, to deceive its targets by the false recptors ,look like as the main cells, so we must form a bulky size for the false recptors by the formation the false recptors beside the other neighbor receptors ,it means ,we must choose the main gene for the false receptors, and two or three neighbor genes, to form from them the fusion proteins by the uses the endonuclease and the DNA ligase ,to join these genes ,so the residues for the false fusion proteins ,look like the main cells, to attract the vital organisms to attach with them .
e. we can use the real cells with its specific receptors for the aids viruses or for the cancer metastasis as below:
1. we take the CD4 cells or the specific cells from the host tissues for the cancer metastasis ,and we make for these cells the cellular cultivations ,
2. we take off the nuclei of these cells .
3. we inject in these cells the enzymes ,like the endonuclease or the DNA ligase ,or the antibodies with or without the isotopes against the specific enzymes or active proteins, which we need to weak the cancer cells or the aids viruses as in the researches before .
4. so we can use the real cells with its true recptors ,but without its nuclei to use them , to attract the aids viruses or the cancer metastasis cells ,to destroy them.
5. the uses of the important isotopes for the cancer treatments :
a. the DNA polymerase families work as apoenzymes, it needs the MG ,to acts as the holoenzymes, it means the MG molecules act as an important ( cofactor ) for these families ,so we can use in our new researches the MG isotopes ,the types MG25 ,MG26 molecules.
b. the primase proteins need the ZN molecules to bound its sub units ,so we can use the isotopes for the ZINK molecules the ZN64,ZN68 to use them later .
c. many of the DNA binding proteins ,act an important roles in the transcriptions or the transduction actions ,and many of them need the ZN molecules in its structures ,like the zinc coordinating proteins ,one of the most important group between the DNA binding proteins groups ,and the important sub groups like :
1. the types loop-sheet –helix families , the 1tsr and 1tup the P53 tumor suppressor.
2.the types hormone nuclear receptor, zinc finger types the retinoic acid receptors like 2nll,1by4 ,or the orphan nuclear receptors, like the 1cit ,1a6y,and the glucocorticoid receptors the types 1glu ,1lat.
3. the beta- beta -alpha zinc finger families, like the ZIF 268 ,1aay,1zaa ,and the DSNR the 1a1g, the RADR, the 1a1I .
d. many DNA binding proteins did not contain any metal molecules ,like the type HTH and its subtypes ,the cro and repress families
e. the alpha helix group the histones types, the 1aoi.
f. the beta sheet group ,the TATA box binding families, the 1ytb,1ytf,1ais,1cdw,1tgh,1vol,
g. many deferent endonuclease group from different bacteria like the types ,3pvi,1rva,1bgb1bss,1bua1qps,1qri,3bam,1vas.
h. the DNA polymerase beta like the 1bpy,1zqi,7icm,8icc,9icg,9icx,9icy.
i. the reverse transcriptase the 1hmi,2hmi .
j. other types the topoisomerase ,the types 1a31,1a36.
5. the uses of the false host receptors :
a. the uses of the host cells without its nuclei ,we can put in its the places of the nuclei the :1. free isotopes, 2.the DNA binding proteins with the ZN severe isotopes , 3. the repressor proteins ,4. the enzymes uses in researches before ,to weak or to destroy the cancer cells .
b. we can use the CD4 cells ,without its nuclei and we put in its places the severe isotopes ,or the modified proteins of the reverse transcriptase ,by the fusion proteins which contain in it, the severe isotopes also .
c. we can use the cancer cells without its nuclei ,and we put in its places ,the isotopes or the enzymes with the isotopes or the different types of the antibodies also .
d. we implant in the main tumors the free isotopes or the host cells without its nuclei, or the cancer cells without its nuclei also, and we can also inject the free isotopes or many enzymes in the blood after the destroy for the cancer cellular walls by the immune complexes as in the researches before .
e. the uses of the ZN or the MG isotopes ,in the cancer treatment ,to make the direct attack of the isotopes on the DNA segments which its proteins bind in it ,to get the most important effects to destroy the cancer cells directly ,because the rapid divisions of the cancer cells need more of the DNA binding proteins ,so the best targets for the DNA sequences are the DNA binding proteins with its severe isotopes .
the uses of the isolated oligonucleotide agents :.
1. we can use the oligonucleotides which composed from 12-22 nucleotides as the sense ( equal the sense segments of the mRNA ) with the severe isotopes, and we use the RNA polymerase ,to destroy the splicing sites of the DNA, and its exons also ,to make the damages in the places which forms the mRNA ,it means the destroy of the main genes for the cancers, due to hyper activity of these genes
2.we took the sense segments and we perform :
a. the antisense with the severe isotopes to destroy the sense segments.
b. we form from the sense segments , many isomers by the uses of the endonuclease and the DNA ligase ,and with the uses the best types of the RNA polymerase to form may new proteins which have the same residues for the normal proteins ,but with many changes in its structures ( non functional proteins ) its ends residues suitable for the targets receptor ,to block it .
c. we use many sense segments for the formation of the DNA binding proteins ,the first sense segment for the real binding DNA protein ,and the second sense segments for the formation the proteins with the metals like the ZN and the MG ,and we use the endonuclease and the RNA ligase to form the fusion proteins ,which contains in the same times severe isotopes and the specific DNA binding proteins ,to destroy the specific sites of the very active or mutated genes .
d. we can use these steps against the aids viruses or other infective diseases to destroy the causative organisms for many diseases as mentioned in the researches before
e. we can form many short proteins ( the switch proteins or the super proteins ) in the researches for the preparing the cancer cells for the apoptosis, or to destroy many growth factors ,or target receptors from the short segments with the isotopes ,to oblige the cancer cells for the apoptosis .
Appropriateness for EHC Program
- Does your question include a health care drug, intervention, device, or technology available (or likely to be available) in the U.S.?
- no answer
- Which priority area(s) and population(s) does this topic apply to? (check all that apply)
- EHC Priority Conditions (updated in 2008)
- AHRQ Priority Populations
- Federal Health Care Program
- Describe why this topic is important.
- the new uses of the modified immune cells :
if we compare the immune response between the:
1. the macrophages which produces the nitric oxide (NO) to kill the strange organisms and the malignant cells which does not aid the antibodies ,and the natural killer cells (NK)or the (LAK ) cells also ,its types the CD56,CD16 which kill the aids viruses and the cancer cells from its cytolytic proteins the ( perforin)
2. the hemoglobin synthesis came from:
a. the heme which sensitized from the FE2+ and the protoporphyrine IX by the enzyme the ferrochelatase
b. the globins which composed in the adults from two alpha chains( from the chromosome 16) and from two beta chains (from the chromosome 11)or the delta chains , and the fetal globins composed from the two alpha chains and two gamma chains.
c. the hemoglobinopathies came from the defects in the genes which produce the hemoglobin proteins as :the hemoglobin S ,C,E, and the thalasemias alpha and beta
these types of the abnormal types of the hemoglobin gave us a strong proofs against the different types of the malaria ( plasmodium vivax , ovale ,malariae, falciparum)from the produce high levels from the super oxide anion O2-or from the hydrogen peroxide H2O2due to membrane associated hemin which can oxidize the membrane lipids and proteins from the formation of the sickle hemoglobin polymers ,so from these types of the hemoglobinopathies ,we can get a great benefits to challenge other diseases by :
1.introduce the defect genes for the globins formations for the abnormal types of the hemoglobin in the CD4 cells or in the NK ,LAK cells from the uses of the vectors for the stem cells or from the uses of the endonuclease and the DNA ligase as in the researches before.
2. by introduce these defect hemoglobin in the CD4 ,cancer cells without its nuclei .
3, we can perform the fusion proteins for the false host receptors with defect hemoglobin ( partial )to excite the formation for the radical toxins ,and to change in the same time the balances in the proteins between cells with their hosts receptors and the suitable mediums and to change the normal relations between them from the hypoxia which destroys the fatal organisms and the cancers cells with the radical toxin in the same time .
- What specifically motivated you to ask this question? (For example, you are developing a clinical guideline, working with a policy with large uncertainty about the appropriate approach, costly intervention, new research you have read, items in the media you may have seen, a clinical practice dilemma you know of, etc.)
Dr. antoine sayegh
The theoretic studies
in cancer and aids and genes treatments
The new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities
The practical plans for trials
The groups :
1. the group A for aids
2. the group B for cancer
3. the group C for genes
4. the group d for the isotopes
The practical plan for the aids viruses ( the group A )
:we make many groups for trials as:
1. we make 3 major groups depend on the number of the CD4 cells
a. below 200 cells per ml b. between 200 and 500 cells c. over 500 cells
2. we make antibodies against :
a. specific antigens in many groups for gag , pol ,env ,vif ,vpr, vpu ,rev ,tat, surface receptors for 41 gp,120gp
b. non specific antigens in many groups for the LTR tar,sp1, ap1,upstreem factor ,t cell alpha factor ,taf.
3. for the cells CD4: we introduce part of the virus in the DNA cell and treated by the antibodies before and after infected with the virus .
4. for vaccines :
1. we use part of the viruses many groups
2. we use anti- idiotypic antibodies against the aids viruses many groups
3.part of the viruses introduce for the plasmids .
4.vaccine without the rev
5. parts of the viruses from U3,RU5
6. double vaccines in different times from parts of the viruses.
5. broken the virus with the endo- nuclease and use the ligase for form the mutations in aids virus and use the stop nucleic acids also. Many groups
6. broken the mRNA also as before many groups.
7.uses opposite sequences with the isotopes against many parts of the virus . many groups
8. uses of the holder enzymes with the isotopes . many groups
1.uses of the exo-nuclease enzymes
2. uses the holder for the ferritine with antibodies many groups
9.uses the antibodies with or without the isotopes against parts U3,R,U5
10. uses the antibodies with the isotopes against the AP-1,NAT-1,VIF-1,LEF,VSF-1,ET-1,NF-ab,SP1,TBP,LBP1. many groups.
11. uses the antibodies against the cl protein and cro protein and the Tat. Many groups.
12. uses the antibodies genes in the CD4cells for
1. the light chain the LVJC
2. for the heavy chain from the immature LVDJC to V-D-J to V-J . many groups.
13. the uses of the sequences of the virus with the isotopes and the antibodies with the isotopes against the aids viruses and re uses the isotopes for uses the alpha rays to destroy the virus many groups .
The practical plan for the cancer ( group B ):
1.broken the cancer cells by endo nuclease and DNA ligase and uses the stop nucleic acids. and the uses of the antibodies against these enzymes. many groups
2.increase the killer cells by uses the colony stimulating factors or by the cloning them many groups.
3.uses the P53 protein with the plasma pherises for repair and cleaning . many groups
4. uses the antibodies against : many groups
a. the growth factors
b. ATP synthase enzymes
c. against golgi apparatus
d. against the enzymes primase , hellicase , DNA polymerase
e. uses the isomers for the normal enzymes . and uses the heavy metals and the polymers
5. uses the genes many groups
1. sequences with the isotopes against the oncogenes.
2. sequences with or without isotopes against the centromeres as plugs or against the telomeres
3.uses modified genes with the P53 protein
4.Uses the genes for formation the holder proteins and the heavy metals .
5.uses the genes for formation the exo-nuclease and its enzymes of the purines and the pirimidines types .
6. uses the genes for formation the ferritine –antibodies holders .
6. uses the activators for the killer cells: many groups
1. n- formyl methionin 2. intergrins 3. the factors :TNF,IL2,C5a.
7. uses the killer cells many groups like the macrophages ,NK,K LAK cells.
8. uses the cancer antigens and the modified also with the antibodies and with the complements many groups and uses the antibodies against the modified antigens formed from the polarity changes.
9. Uses the CENP-B and the CENP-E in the trials and the complexes C5b678. with the cancer antigens and the modified types with the antibodies to destroy the cell cancer many groups.
10. uses the anti-idiotypic antibodies of many types as a vaccines against the cancer cells.
11.uses the sequences of the cancer cells with the isotopes against the cancer cells and the isotopes with the antibodies also and uses the isotopes with alpha rays again .
12. the uses the antibodies with or without the isotopes for the histones parts like the H2A,H2B,H3,H4..
13. we make the repair in the histones proteins by introduce different segments or delete many parts for formation suitable genes for the DNA series by the uses the endo nuclease and later DNA ligase.
The practical plan for the genes ( group C ):
1. the uses the oocytes change its nuclei from somatic cells and use the different types of the sperms .
2.uses the grafts from the brothers or parents for modification in the chromosomes.
3. uses the normal P53 protein and the groups of the DNA polymerase and use the prophylactic treatments in the ovum and the sperm and the oocytes. Many groups.
4.treatments for the asthma in own trials .
5.uses the telomeres and the crystallized proteins also .and we use the proposal genetic maps for the missed genes . many groups.
6. we uses the DNA polymerase from the family X type M for use in the broken DNA from the rays.7. we uses the genes for the centromeres and for the P53 and the MDM2 and the genes for the endo nuclease and the DNA ligase for uses in the treatments.
7.we prepare the genes for the holder enzymes and for the ferritine holder with the antibodies and for the heavy metals many groups .
8. prepare the antibodies against the cancer antigens and enzymes ,and the formation the isomers for them .
9. formation the sequences against the MHCI or the MHCII genes, many groups.
10. prepare the genes and formation for the proteins for :
1. for the RNA polymerase ,histones acetyl transferase endo nuclease responsible elements TFIID,TBP,TFII250,TAFs, TFIIA,D,E
2. and the repressors the histones acetylase (HDs) and the other factors, mad/max , SIN1
11. for formation the antibodies from its genes from the B cells :
1.for the light chain the gene LVJC.
2. for the heavy chain from the immature the gene LVJC,V-D-J to mature the gene V-J.
12. the uses the proteins formed from its genes like CENP-B and the CENP-E. many groups.
The practical plans for the isotopes ( group D )
we prepare many groups
1. sequences with the isotopes against cancer cells against centromeres ,telomeres ,oncogenes.
2.:uses antibodies with the isotopes against the enzymes proteins or with the holder proteins.
3.uses the isotopes against the aids viruses segments like the U3,R,U5or against AP1,NAT-1,VSF-1,LEF,NF-ab,TBP,LBP1.
4. uses the isotopes sequences against the HLA like
1.from the cytolytic T cells the MHCI the minor HLAE or the ,F,G and the minor HLAA or the ,B,C
2. from the T helper for the MHCII the types HLADM,HLADO and the HLAA ,HLAB, or the B! ,DR, DP many groups
5. uses the isotopes with sequences against the histones and aids viruses and uses the isotopes to use it alpha ray for the second time.
6.uses of many types of the laser rays as the trials need ,many groups
the new theoretic researches for the cellular division
1. We use two types of the cells one normal cells and cancer cells and we compare the ends of the DNA in the telomeres length to find the normal telomeres are longer than the cancer telomeres, we make
a .we cut many sequences in the normal cells by endo nuclease and we paste them to the end of the cancer cells as in the researches before
b. we make many cuts for the normal telomeres by different rays ultra violets or by layzer rays( we can make the cuts also in phase of the spindle types in the cellular division ) to cut many parts and we excite these cells for the division and we compare them with normal excited cells for divisions and with cancer cells also.
c. we use many proteins like P53 or the different types of the different families of the DNA polymerase or other proteins from other genes formed them to see the repair in the telomeres of all the cells this step discover the ability for re new formation of the DNA .and we paste also the telomeres by DNA ligase and we compare the results.
d. we can to measure the distance between the centromeres to the end of the telomeres and we compare the results to confirm if the telomeres length responsible for the division only because the telomeres and the centromeres bind strongly the DNA parts and stop against the divisions, or the length between the centromeres or the telomeres responsible for the cellular divisions , it means the length may hold the orders for the cellular divisions and give us good interpretation why the shape of the DNA is a spiral shape and not other any shapes due to the position of the nucleic acids and the internal bounds with histones proteins also.
e. the histones proteins which holds the DNA help for making the bulk also for the DNA and the tension in the spiral shape of the DNA acts as spiral spring and the length between the centromeres and the telomeres responsible for the tension in the spiral DNA and help for the cellular divisions , my new theory ( the cellular division depend on the different stimuli from outside of the cell and transmitted by trans growth factors to the nuclei and to the different genes and the tension in the spiral DNA and the length from the centromeres to the telomeres ) .,so the push longitudinal between the telomeres from the nucleus to the margin help for the weakness of the centromeres and help for the horizontal push of the chromosomes in the spindle form in the cellular division. ,so the histones positions and its acetlation play an important actions in the genes actions and the cellular divisions.
f. we can determine the distances between the centromeres and the telomeres in the chromosomes in the spermatocyte and the ovum and in the normal cells and in the cancer cells and in the fertilized oocytes to compare the results to help us in the cellular divisions..
g. we can determine the nucleic acids in the telomeres in the normal cells and we introduce parts to the ends of the cancer telomeres cells or in different places near or far from the centromeres to discover if these series of the nucleic acids responsible for the strong bounds in the DNA or not, to use these sequences later ..
2. We can use the endonuclease as in the researches before to cut the DNA in the cancer cells or the in the aids viruses and we can use the DNA ligase to make artificial mutations in them , or we can use the endonuclease and cut the cancer DNA or the aids viruses and we take many of these parts and inject them in the animals to form for them antibodies ( we know the injection of the DNA or the RNA with its proteins we can gets antibodies against them because the nucleic acids it self did not acts as powerful antigens so the DNA or the RNA with the histones or the aids proteins can act as good antigens . ) and we use these antibodies after the uses of the endonuclease .
. as we uses in the researches before we uses the isotopes for DNA or RNA sequences or we use the isotopes in the formations of the antibodies to destroy the cancer cells or for the aids viruses , so after these uses we can take the residue of these actions and we inject them in the animals to take the antibodies and to use them after the uses of the isotopes with the DNA or RNA sequences or with the isotopes antibodies to confirm the strong treatments for the cancer cells and for the aids viruses
the new theory for the cancer division
( dr .antoine sayegh theory in the cancer)
1. as in the researches before we challenge the cancer cells :
a. by weakness for the cancer cells to destroy them later.
b. by excite the killer cells against the cancer cells
c. by change the tension in the spiral DNA.( the new theory).
2. the relation between the DNA and the histones proteins is very important in the cellular division because the histones proteins can change it length by flexible actions ( elasticity) more than the DNA( nucleotides ) series and the histones structures fixed in its length but the peoples DNA length are different from one to another because of different nucleic acids in the series , so the relation between the histones with the DNA series are different from one to another person and the tensions in the spiral DNA is different also from one person to another.
3. we must compare in the structure of the histones proteins and the elastine protein structures and we compare the series of the amino acids in the structures , if the histones have combined amino acids as in the elastine or have different amino acids .
4.the new theory of the mechanism of cancer divisions ( the histones responsible for the tension in the spiral DNA and change the length between the centromeres and the telomeres) and its strong important proofs:
a. when the tension happened by external stimuli and excite trans growth factors and excite many genes in the DNA the histones push the DNA strongly by longitudinal axis from the nucleus to the margin and the histones have good elasticity because its protein structure help it for elongations , and the structure of the DNA series do not
help it for strong elongations and make cuttings in the chemical bounds ,and because the elongation more strongly in the margins ,this mechanism help for the cutting the telomeres from one division to another and give us fixed strong evidence for this mechanism and we find in the cancer cells the shortening in the telomeres and the scientists did not have interpretations for it .
b. the histones responsible for the sever mutations in the cellular divisions ,by formation many cuts in the DNA series may be not also in the telomeres but in another part in the DNA near or far from the centromeres due to the high tension in the spiral DNA and the DNA polymerase and the P53 protein help for repair in the empty places and full them by any nucleic acids to repair the series of the DNA to help to complete its actions ,so the strange nucleic acids recurrences in many places of the DNA help us for the change in the normal genes to mutated genes and help for oncogenes and genes deformities ,so this mechanisms help for fixed evidence for more effects in the cancer cells for strong malignancies .
c. the third evidence for my theory in the presence of many nucleic acids in the DNA series without genes functions and the scientists have no interpretations for it .so the presence for these non functional genes help for elongation for the DNA series and give more flexible motions for the DNA series with histones proteins.
d. the strongest important poof for my new theory is the structure of the histones proteins which consist of five types H1=H5 and,H2A,H2b.H3,H4 and not one part because these types help for the division rules by change in its distances and change the tension in the spiral DNA and play as spring spirals help for more flexibilities for its actions , and each nucleasome contain 146bp of the DNA and 8 histones and its lysine residues in the N-terminals of the R( positive charge ) groups which neutralize the negative charges in the phosphate of the DNA so the acetelization of the histones change the relation between the histones and the DNA and play the important roles in the actions of the genes and the cellular divisions so the histones responsible for:
1. help for the genes actions to open the TATA box for the formation for the RNA messenger.
2. help for the cellular division by increase the tension in the histones and its distances changes of its types help to change in the histones tension and open the DNA in the reproductive roots and help by the acetelization to open the DNA and help the DNA sub unites polymerase to act for the division ,so the structure of the DNA polymerase which consist of many subunits also ( and not one part) help for more flexible actions for it with the histones sub types to facilitate the action of the genes and the cellular division .
3.we must study the relations between the histones proteins and the DNA nucleic acids in the centromeres and in the telomeres and in the important parts of the DNA the reproductive segments and the recurrence types of the nucleic acids in these parts and the chemical bounds between it and the histones types ,so the tension in the histones types and the change the distances between it help for open the DNA between the nucleic acids from the center to the margin of the nucleotides and not from the margin to the centre as in the theory bite jaws .and I named it the penetration theory .
4. the histones proteins change the tension in the spiral DNA by two ways
a. longitudinal : it changes the tension along the DNA series .
b .horizontal : change in the histones types distances and the tension and act as many spring spiral in the nucleasome.
e. this new theory help us for new treatments by uses the suitable types of the amino acids in the histones by change the lysine amino acid to another types hold the R roots of positive charges and have great resistance against the histones acetelization and have great magnetic force for the DNA the negative charges which help to stop against the divisions ,so me must choose the best amino acid from all types ( near 300 amino acids ) from the animals and the plants also.
f. the relations between the DNA and the histones play an important rules for the cellular divisions because the histones acetelization help for change the magnetic balance between them ,and the acetelization make the histones proteins in the sever tension because its lysine residues have in its roots positive charges ,so these charges help for the incongruity between the histones types and create the aversion force between them which help for more tensions which make great effects on the DNA series and help the nucleic acids roots of the reproduction act in the best position and the DNA polymerase help for the transcription and may help for the decrease the histones tensions , and after the end of the acetelization ,the tension decrease to the normal position and the DNA series attach to the histones protein again by its charges by the magnetic force( the attractive phase) ,so the chemical and physical and magnetically actions help for the cellular divisions .
g. the practical proofs for my theory depends on the trials by formation the DNA assays by the different types of the isotopes and the histones assays by another types of the isotopes and we study the relations between the DNA series and the histones types in the cellular divisions to study every step and every motions in the histones and to determine the residues types of the histones and the phosphate in the DNA to discover the right rules for the cellular division .
h. this theory help us in the trials to change the ways for the artificial cellular division by change in the histones amino acids to change many of them to the lysine types and to use the acetelization complexes as in the researches before to facilitate the divisions near normal rules and not to harm the cells by the electric types or chemicals or layzer rays .
i. one of the strongest proof for my theory :
1. the fixed mutated genes inheritance in the same races or nations due to the fixed DNA mutations and the histones genes did not changes in them , so the marriage in the same races and groups help for fixed mutations for the next generation ,but in the different races t6he marriage give us new chance for the new inheritance in the DNA genes and in the histones genes , so the change in the histones genes in the different races help for new relations in the DNA with the histones and can help for hide the mutations which depend on the types of it dominants or recessives., so my theory explain the mechanism of the fixed inheritances diseases .like gausher disease, Mediterranean fever and other diseases
because in the same race the cellular division help for fixed cutting in the DNA and in the same race the histones genes did not change ,so the fixed relation between the DNA series and the histones did not change in the next generations.
2.one function of the DNA polymerase to repair the damage in the DNA by its repair mechanisms ( many of them) and also the P53 protein help for the repair for the mutations and the damages in the DNA ,but they can not repair the DNA to the normal genes only to delete and reform the DNA series to continue its works , because the DNA polymerase and the P53 protein paste many nucleic acids in the
empty places( in the damage place or in the mutated places) and the nucleic acid types different from the normal types because it is obliged from the histones proteins to be suitable for its amino acids residues , so my theory explain the weak repair mechanisms in the DNA ,it means the repair in the DNA not depend on the types of the nucleic acids but also depend on the histones proteins residues ,so the marriage between different races give us new histones genes and new histones protein which can help to change the relations bounds between the DNA residues and the histones residues. .
we can change in the histones genes for normal nucleic acids to form normal histones proteins which can help the DNA polymerase and the P53 in its actions later.
3.my theory help for explain the genetic theories and can explain also its mechanisms and the rules in the inheritance .
4. my theory help in the new treatments for the cancer and for the genetic diseases by change the mutations in the DNA series and in the histones genes also ,and explain the secret fixed mutated genes in the same races and give us new keys for the new treatments in the future.
5. my theory help for new proofs for the genetic theories in the mingling between the nations and the races to decrease the genes mutations in the next generations and help for normal various kinds in the nations.
g. The effects of the environmental changes on the genes are the most important for the next generations by
1. direct effects : the damage and the mutations
2. indirect effects : by the mediators
3. by feed back mechanisms between the genes
4. by the broken chromosomes from the radiations .
b. the sever environmental effects on the genes causes sever harms for the next generations and for many decades due to fixed mutations or dysfunctional genes .
c. the harm effects like the atomic irradiations and the climate disasters which causes the endemic or epidemic diseases or direct harmful from the rays of the sun like the sever lights dermatitis or squamous cell and basal cell carcinomas in the skin of the climate changes .
d. the abnormal sexual actions which help for negative effects on the genes also help with these others factors for sever damage for the next generation genes and to eradicate the human genes from its normal roots.
e. the sever environmental changes like the climate changes help for negative effects on the human genes by direct effects and cause the fixed mutations or by stop the actions of many genes for short or long times and these effects inherited to the next generations and without any changes in the nucleic acids series ( normal genes ), so the dysfunctions of these genes not related to its structures but to its change the relation between the DNA and its histones ,it means the environmental effects did not harm the DNA structure but change the relations between the genes and its histones and help for dysfunction of the genes , so the effects of the circumstances around the genes help for its actions and help for the balance between the genes also and this important notice explain the harm effects on the nations for long times and the structure of the nucleic acids did not changed f. so the response from the genes for the environmental changes different from one genes to another , so the bad circumstances around the genes may stay for many decades without DNA changes ,but the changes between the genes and between
the genes and the histones explain for the new relations ( like the uses or addictions)between them changed for long times . and this new important notice is a strong proof for my theory in more details:
( the effects of the splices sequences )
1. the environmental effects or infections may make great changes in the sequences between exon-intron junction or in the sequences in the intron ,or the exon which responsible for the splices ,help to change its relations with histones ,and these changes help for formation different mRNA and which can give us different proteins ( non functional types ) due to the changes in the places of the splices and due to the harms for these sequences by the environmental and the infective harms or effects .
2. the environmental changes on these sequences help for relations between them and the histones due to the mutations or the changes in these sequences ,which help for malformation of the related proteins ,by elongate the series of the amino acids or by shorts series of the amino acids ,due to the mutations in the 5-splice which lead for exon skipping or due to changes in the 3-splice which lead for elongation for the exons , and in the same time there are no changes in the exons .
3. may the environmental changes can make the mutations in these sequences and make hidden genes deformities or can these changes help for the cancer in the future ,because the changes happened in these sequences and the relations between these sequences and the histones changed ,while this relation between the exons and the histones did not changed .
4.the importance in my theory give us good interpretations for many un obvious actions of many genes ,and direct us to make the repair in the relations between the histones and the exons and the introns and the splices sequences also .
h .another important proofs for my theory:
a. the histones help the DNA by flexible activities during the genes transcriptions to form the Z –DNA structure start near the promoters .
b. the relations between the histones and the DNA help to form different structures like the Watson and crick model and the hoogsteen model due to its chemical bounds between them.
c. my theory give good interpretations for the anomalies formation of the chromosomes like the trisomy ,monosomy, the anomalies in the deletions, inversions ,insertions ,breaks in the chromosomes ,because these anomalies happened during the mitosis or the meiosis by breaks in the chromosomes and re junction in the abnormal forms, so incongruity between the histones make aversion forces change the relations between the broken parts of the chromosomes and give different chances for abnormal junctions between the attractive broken parts ,my theory give us good interpretations for these anomalies because the histones proteins play an important roles for any activities for the DNA.
d. the histones proteins help for the flexible actions for the DNA and its spiral spring play an important roles along the longitudinal and the horizontal changes in the structure of the DNA because the relation between nucleic acids different in its bounds ,so the bounds between the A( adenine ) and the T (thymine ) are two bounds( weak bounds) and between the G ( guanine ) and the C ( cytosine )are three bounds( strong bounds ) ,so the effects of the histones on these two types of the bounds different along the different parts of the DNA, so the effects on the weak bounds more stronger than the strong bounds like the places ( open easily) ,the TATA boxes ,the telomeres , which give us a strong proofs and interpretations for my theory ,and the important roles for the histones in the actions of the TATA boxes and the telomeres and other parts of the DNA .
5. the safety in the cellular division depend on the right relation between the DNA series and the histones proteins ,so the decrease in the DNA spiral tension help us for normal cellular divisions and protect the cells from the harms ( cuttings in the DNA series and introduce many strange nucleic acids which responsible for the sever mutations ) during the division phases by shortening the histones length to decrease the tension .
6. the important treatments in the cancer cells not depend on the weakness of the cancer cells or excitations on the killer cells as in the researches before but in the decrease of the DNA spiral tension and to change the structure for the histones proteins to be a suitable type for the DNA series by:
a. change in the histones proteins ::
1. we study the genes form the histones and we study the amino acids in the protein.
2. we make small sequences for the opposite genes type of the histones genes in many places of the gene and these opposite parts must be with sever isotopes to destroy many codes in the histones protein to decrease the length of the protein to make like shrinkage in it , to change it for suitable shape for the DNA series or by change in its genetic types by cut many places by endonuclease for the histones gene and may repair it by introduce suitable sequences by DNA ligase to change the high tensions in it
b. make changes on the DNA parts:
1. by uses more of the non functional genes to introduce them in the DNA series by endonuclease and DNA ligase to make long normal artificial DNA series without mutations because these non functional genes presence normally in the DNA series and have no oncogenes actions .
2. by introduce the G-C nucleic acids in the weak places of the parts rich with the A-T nucleic acids to make strong bounds in its structures to challenge the easy open of these parts.
types of the nucleotides.
For the new treatments for the chromosomes anomalies .
g. the important relation between the DNA and the histones help for the actions of the DNA, or in the DNA repair ,due to the excisions in the DNA series and full in the empty gap places with helper proteins , so the DNA repair mechanisms not depend on the repair mechanisms only but on the histones also m because of the incongruity forces between the histones proteins and the repair proteins play an important roles in the DNA repair , so the deep studies for the relations between these types of the proteins help us in finding the best methods for the DNA repair ,so the normal DNA repair mechanisms may not act in the normal ways due to the opposite actions from the histones proteins .( a new important proof for my theory).
we can use the new researches by the :
1. The new treatments for genes deformities by the mutated promoters
2. The genetic treatments by the partial genes grafts
3. The new treatments by the substituted the transcription factors And the opposite
The new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities by the mutated promoters
1.step 1:we use the opposite promoters sequences with the isotopes for the aids promoter sequences and for the cancer genes promoters to make harm in the part of the aids U3-R-U5 in the LTRS and for the oncogenes and the reproductive places promoters .
2.step2: we inject the tumors and the CD4 cells with the repair protein complexes like the complexXPC-HR23b and the complex XPA-ERCC1.
3.step3: we inject the cancer tumors and the CD4 cells with the aids viruses with the XPG or the XPF+ERCC1 proteins to make incisions in the harm places of the promoters to excite the repair mechanisms later because they have the endo nuclease activity
4.step4:we inject the tumors and the CD4cells with the DNA polymerase types delta and epsilon with many sequences of the nucleic acids formed from its edges like the normal sequences but changed in the centers to make artificial mutation in the promoters in the repair place of the promoters and the TATA boxes( to deprive them from the most important mechanisms for transcriptions and the translations its DNA or RNA for reproductions ) to destroy its actions and to stop the division of cancer tissues and to destroy the aids viruses .
5.step5: we use this mechanisms to make artificial mutation in the promoters and the TATA boxes to destroy them and to give important chance for the other methods as in the researches before to destroy the complete aids viruses and the cancer cells , because the partial treatments for them may give the new chance again for cancer divisions or aids re infections. And we can make the trials to compare between these mechanisms with uses of the endo nuclease and the DNA ligase mechanisms to challenge the aids viruses and the cancer tumors.
This mechanism help us to destroy the cancer tissues and the aids viruses by direct harm with opposite sequences with the isotopes and after the repair them to form artificial mutations .
6.step6: we can repair any mutated gene by destroy the places of the mutations in the genes by the opposite sequences with the isotopes and we repair again as the mechanisms by the complexes proteins and the XPG and XPF+ERCC1 as before but we use the normal sequences ( not mutated ) for the repair in the places of the mutations ,and we can repeat many times the repair mechanisms by partial( part after part) repair for long sequences.
7.step7:We uses the proteinsMSH2,MSH6 which formed from the genes hMSH2,hMSH6 to help us for the mismatch repair for the DNA from bas-base of the mismatch places because of the great affinity of the MSH6 to the ATP and the MSH2 to the ADP m so the uses of these proteins help us for the repair of the DNA replication errors ,by the excision of the mismatch region and after the new ligation and synthesis of the DNA, so we can inject these proteins in the blood of the patients for more confirm for the genes and the DNA repair ,and when we uses the opposite promoter sequences with the isotopes the damage help us to destroy the aids viruses and the cancer tissues ,but in the genes repair the last step did not depend on the TATA and CAAT boxes because its promoters regions act with the lacking of these boxes ,because the properties of these genes contain in its proximal promoter region several consensus binding sites for transcription factor Sp1and for TEA for its domains , so the transcription actions happened by the CpG methylation of the promoter region, soothe steps 6 and 7 uses together for the repair for the mutated genes
The aims of the new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities by the mutated promoters help us for the treatments near the normal repair mechanisms and did not harm the normal cells.
8. to confirm the steps before , we use :
a. F1-ATP synthase which help for the tight or loose or open on the DNA strands the lagging , the leading strands sites by its mechanism of the location of the proton gate ,which the loose strand site bound the ADP +p and the tight strand site bound to the ATP , with the actions of these enzymes( the motor ATPase ) the loose strands site bound the ATP and the tight strands site bound the ADP +p.
b. we can use also the motor enzymes which acts as the F1-ATP synthase:
1. DnaB helicase 2. PcrA helicase 3.rep helicase 4.T7 helicase .
So the uses of these motor ATP ases enzymes help us for confirming the steps before in the new treatments by the mutated promotors.
9.the importance of these methods in the cancer and aids treatments :
1. the failure from the methods and mechanisms for the DNA repair due to the mutations in the genes form the important proteins used in the DNA repair .
2. after the DNA repair by the different mechanisms , the insertions or the deletions of the new sequences which act by different actions from the normal types of the sequences .
3.the important relation between the DNA and the histones help for the actions of the DNA, or in the DNA repair ,due to the excisions in the DNA series and full in the empty gap places with helper proteins , so the DNA repair mechanisms not depend on the repair mechanisms only but on the histones also m because of the incongruity forces between the histones proteins and the repair proteins play an important roles in the DNA repair , so the deep studies for the relations between these types of the proteins help us in finding the best methods for the DNA repair ,so the normal DNA repair mechanisms may not act in the normal ways due to the opposite actions from the histones proteins .( a new important proof for my theory)
4.we can inject the enzymes:
a. the enzyme METHYL – GUANINE METHYL TRANSFERASE (MGMT)
b. the enzyme URACIL-N-GLYCOHYDROLASE
c. the enzyme OXOGUANINE GLYCOLYASE in the cancer cells with high amounts with the antibodies against the enzymes form one type of the nucleic acid to oblige these glycolyases to act and to excite the DNA repair mechanisms to excite the genes and the proteins for work for the checkpoint to repair or to apoptosis ,so we make
1. we can use any types of the DNA repair mechanisms like the mismatch repair ,or nucleotide excision repair( NER) , or the by pass crosslink repair ,or homologous DNA recombination end joining repair ( HRR ) or the non homologous repair (NHEJ) , and we can use the proteins or the enzymes to destroy the cancer cells :
a. by introduce the suitable nucleic acids with the hard isotopes when the DNA repair mechanisms take place.
b. we can use the opposite sequences as before for the mutated promotors c. we can use the proteins or the enzymes for more DNA repair mechanisms in the same time to get good results .
2. the uses of the complex proteins like the TFIIH , we must make the changes in the protein histones from its genes to be suitable for these proteins ( repair proteins) to get more benefits.
3. many of the mechanisms of the DNA repair act in the replication phases of the cell cycle which is suitable for the cancer cellular divisions or for the aids reproductions.
4. these methods are suitable for the cancer cells and did not harm the normal cells because we use the researches before to open the cancer cellular membrane by the specific antibodies against the cancer antigens or the mutated genes( oncogenes ) which form the surface receptors, to introduce these enzymes or repair proteins or the suitable sequences proteins in the cancer cells only.
The genetic treatments by the partial genes grafts
1. as in the researches before we can change the mutated parts of the chromosome of the patients ,by change it by a normal parts taken from the parents in the spindle phase in the cellular division in the place of a mutated gene little far from the centromeres may be the p or the q part( fixed part of the chromosome in a long sequence of the DNA as a gene with high number of the exons)
2.we take the patient cells in the cellular division in the interphase which cover the G1,S,G2 phases especially in the S phase
3.we inject the anti bodies against the complex proteins CYcE+cdk2 to elongate this phase, and we inject these cells with the opposite sequences with the isotopes in the place of a mutated gene little far from the centromeres( in the same fixed gene)of the patient to destroy it .
4. we inject in the same( S )phase the part of the normal chromosome from the parents in the patient cells with the complexXPC-HR23b and the complex XPA-ERCC1. and the proteinsMSH2,MSH6 to help the repair mechanisms to act for the new parts to introduce in the place of the mutated genes.
5. we inject these cells with the DNA polymerase types delta and epsilon with the P53 proteins and with DNA ligase to confirm its actions
6.we re inject the complex protein CYcE+cdk2 or the anti ,anti bodies against it to continue the run of the S phase .
7. we can make many attempts in another phases in the G1,G2, on the other complexes cyclines with the cdk2 but the most important phase is the S because the repair proteins act on the replication of the DNA
The new treatments by the substituted the transcription factors
And the opposite types of the nucleotides.
The most important miracle in the world the structure of the DNA and the RNA quality and the properties due to its actions in the save of the most important treasure for our life the genes in our chromosomes .
2. the structure of the DNA which composed of two strands of the de-oxy ribonucleic acids ,and the RNA the composed of one strand of the ribonucleic acids ,and the messenger RNA has it own properties composed of the sequences of the ribonucleic acids different from the RNA (the opposite types) and different from the DNA also to distinguish it from them .
3.the DNA polymerase groups acts on two strands of the DNA of the same nature of the de-oxy ribonucleic acids ,and the RNA polymerase with its different types act for transcription of two different types ,one related to the DNA strand (de-oxy ribonucleic acids ) and the second related to the RNA ( ribonucleic acids) ,and the transcriptase enzyme for the AIDS viruses act on the two strands of the RNA ( ribonucleic acids ),so from these properties of these enzymes we can help our researches .
a. for the aids viruses :when we use the treatment of the virus by the mutated promoters ,we can use the repair sequences as before or we can use the sequences of the de-oxy ribonucleic acids in the formation of the pro virus stage of the two different strands by the uses the RNA polymerase groups after the destroy the transcriptase enzymes by the antibodies and with the uses of the opposite sequences with the isotopes to destroy one strand and to substitute it with the DE-oxy ribonucleic strands .
b. for the cancer cells :we can uses the sequences( with the ribonucleic acids ) for the treatments with the mutated promoters with the RNA polymerase to form different strands one with de-oxy ribonucleic acids and the second strand with the ribonucleic acids to for mutations for the TATA boxes or for the DNA to stop the cellular divisions .
c .for the genetic treatments we change the sequences as before by the partial genes grafts .
so, the change in the structure nature help us for the change of the normal structures for the aids viruses or the cancer cells to destroy them .
The prophylaxis is the best from the treatments
1. The prophylactic measures from abnormal sexual actions with many partners are the most important from the treatments for the diseases after these actions .
2. the scientists depend on the laws calculate for the genotype frequencies from the alleles frequencies like the hardy –Weinberg law, genetic laws and constitutions but they did not depend on the vital activities of the genes or the proteins .
3. for the evaluation the genes actions and the balances between the suppressive genes and the exciting genes and proteins we must evaluate the vital activities of the genes in a new constitutions and laws like the dr. antoine sayegh constitutions :
we must calculate the functional genes F from the un functional genes U and the total number of the genes G in the all human genome , and the N1 the number of the domains for the proteins of the un functional genes N1=0, and N2 the numbers of the functional domains in the proteins of the functional genes which acts between the proteins its self or between the proteins and the genes , so the function begin from number 1 to many numbers Ns, so
the total vital actions of the genes equal: TA = ( N1+N2)G .
the total numbers of the genes G = U+F , so the functional genes equal F= G-U.
the total vital functions of the all genes TA1= Ns(F) equal TA1= Ns(G-U)
the total vital functions in one chromosome equal TA2 = Ns ( p+ q)
the total vital function for one gene equal TA3 = N2 4( AA ) because we have four possibilities A1A1, A1A2, A2A1, A2A2 for one allele .
so the vital function of one protein has one or more function in the front of the all genes, and the proposal vital functions between all the genes in the same time are very huge number ,so the mutation in one gene or more genes , or the introduce of strange genes in the chromosomes help for danger balance between the genes and destroy the normal relations between them , and help for the cancer and the genes deformities .
4. the new constitutions help us for more prophylaxis measures from the abnormal sexual actions with many partners and if we find good treatments for these diseases ,it can not save the normal balances between the genes , so the sever and hard international laws from the WHO and the UN only able to save our life , and our next generations .
The theoretic research in the new aids transmission ways
The bad effects of the aids viruses and its complications from the sever opportunity infections :
1. may change the properties of the aids viruses and may gain in its reproductive periods new receptors can change its ways for the entrance of the body and gain strong auto reproduction properties by rare proposal mutations or interference with other viruses (as in the avian flu) may happened in the vivo as the scientists bernard- davis make the U tube experiments in the vitro , and the challenge for it very hard in the future .
2.the aids viruses may introduce in a new host and this host can transmit it by another way because the infections of the CD4 lymphocytes and the macrophages with the aids viruses ,and in its reproductive periods we find it in different steps and in the same times we find the opportunities infections also in different reproductive steps ,so may the aids pro virus may introduce in the DNA of these opportunities organisms and after the destroy of the CD4 or the macrophages these organisms( before its repair its cellular wall from the harms of the phagocytes) may transmit the aids virus as a new host (host 1=H1)by different ways for the entrance for the human bodies ,so the infections with the aids viruses hidden under other organisms because the virus did not depend on its surface receptors and can transmit it by incomplete forms and can make the re infections again in the other new host( host2=H2) and complete its forms again ,so me must detect in the opportunities organisms for the gag ,pol or the env by the isotopes opposite segments or by the other enzymatic ways .like the PCR after the destroy of the opportunity organisms ,or we can make the infections with these opportunities organisms for the CD4 cells and we detect in it for the aids viruses again.
3. The possibilities for these new transmit ways by hidden under another host not impossible in vivo while the scientists experiments give good proofs for the parasite viruses on the vital organisms in the vitro like the scientists avery-macleod-mccarty experiments in the transforming the principles, and the chance successful in vivo also in a high ratios because of the rich nutrients elements and factors in the hosts from the nutrients in the experiments in the vitro.
The evaluation for the vaccines activities
1. for the aids viruses:
a. the antibodies formed from the vaccine against aids viruses must destroy the complete viruses, and the absence of the aids virus in the patients and in the CD4 is the active vaccine.
In the reproductive cycle for the aids virus we find the formation of its structures from non splices the gag ,pol and the env splices which enter the cytoplasm from the host nucleus by the rev protein and the rev response element RRE and help for the formation the env parts of the virus in the cytoplasm by its mRNA , so the antibodies formed from the aids vaccine contact directly the surfaces virus proteins and its receptors ,if the vaccine did not destroy the complete aids viruses ,the vaccine help for negative effects for the immunization by:
1.the antibodies not enough for neutralize the aids antigens ( help for the chronic phases and holders).
2. if it is enough for the aids viruses but many mutations happened in the formation of the env ,and the mRNA due to the migration the env splices from the nucleus to the cytoplasm and the antibodies did not recognize the new antigens.
3. the formation of the env mRNA change the amino acids in the env protein by the transport RNA which can transport different amino acids for the same code of the mRNA, so the aids viruses change its env protein and hide from the antibodies formed from the vaccine.
4. the complete destroy of the aids viruses by the methods in my researches help for the cure from fatal disease.
B .the best methods for the evaluation for the vaccine activity:
1.We make segments of the aids viruses with the diagnostic types of the isotopes and we treat the infected CD4 cells to introduce them in the viral structure..
2. we take many of the normalCD4 non infected with the viruses to use them later.
3. we treat the infected CD4 cells with the aids viruses with the isotopes with the antibodies formed from the aids vaccine .( any types of the antibodies)
4. we put the infected cells with the not infected cells for the incubation together for different days or weeks.
5. we detect the normal CD4 for the presence of the aids viruses in it by the detection for the isotopes in them, so if the results negative for the isotopes, its mean the vaccine(antibodies formed against the antigens directly or by uses anti-idiotypic antibodies ) is very active and promise for the future .
2. the vaccine for the cancer cells:
We use many parts of the cancer antigens to form from them the antibodies or to use the anti-idiotypic antibodies also and we make the cellular cancer index as in the researches before for evaluation for the activities for the cancer vaccines.
In the researches before we depend on the contact of the viral aids with the T lymphocytes the CD4,so we can use the cytokines as a mediators, which play an important roles in our researches :
1. as we know the cytokines IL 2 secreted from the T cells and the IL 1 secreted from the monocytes( and the relation between the IL1 and the IL2 in the immune system ) ,and its actions to help for the proliferate and the differentiate the B cells to secret the immune globins ,so we must use these mediators in our researches because many of them can help us for the active or suppressive for the HIV expressions so, we must use of two groups:
a. the group ,TNF alpha, IL1-1 beta ,IL-6 interferon INF alpha and beta
b .the group ,the trance growth factor TGF-b IL-4 ,INF y.
2. we can use the co receptors and its suppressive :
a. the co receptor CXCR4 for the T cells and for the strains HIV-1 .
b. the co receptor CCR5 for the macrophages for the strains HIV-1 also
c. we use the potent suppressive for the HIV replication RANTES which secreted from both the T ,B cells like
MIP-1 alpha , MIP-1 beta .
So the uses of these cytokines and the co receptors and the suppressors help us to find the actions for these mediators and to find the good synergistic effect of these cytokines with the best vital vaccines and to facilitate the discover of the aids viruses in the host cells after the new transmissions , because of the HIV severity due to its properties:
a. the pro virus integration is permanent .
b. the HIV viruses can make the infections in non dividing cells.
The complete weakness for the cancer cells:
1.the first step: the formation of the pores in the cancer cell membranes
We use the cancer antigens on the cell membrane or the surface cancer receptors proteins, like the proteins formed from the oncogenes like the surface oncogenes proteins : ERBB1 , ERBB2,KIT ,RET, IGFR1 , SMO and the oncogenes of the inner cells like HRAS ,NRAS ,KRAS ,BRAF and make for them the antibodies( or the antibodies with the isotopes ) with the uses of the different complement complexes as in the researchers before to make the pores in the cellular walls specific for the cancer cells for the oncogenes or the mutated genes in the cancer cells only and not in the normal cells ,the destroy the cells membranes for the pores making ,which help us for the transport of the other proteins or sequences for the other methods to weak the cancer cells as in the researches before .
2.as in the researches before we use many ways for destroying the cancers cells by deprive them from the energy needs for their cellular divisions , so for the complete weakness in the cancer cells we make :
a. the cancer cells need more energy for the cellular divisions by the own lipid biosyntheses for the cholesterol, phospholipids and the fatty acids which it is not sufficient from lipoproteins supplies from the gut or the liver ,so the high activities of the enzymes 1. fatty acid synthase 2. hydroxymethylglutaryl –coenzyme A reductase found in the cancer cells , so the formation of the antibodies or the antibodies with the destroy isotopes against these enzymes help us for the energy deprive for the cancer cells from these resources .
b. the cancer cells depend on the energy came from the anaerobic metabolisms of the carbohydrates due to the high speed of the cellular divisions in the cancer cells ,so the resources for the energies from the carbohydrates came from :
1. the aerobic metabolisms of the carbohydrates until formation of the pyruvic acid and continue with the acetyl –coA which enter the Krebs cycle pathway .
2. the direct oxidations of the glucose from the pentose phosphate pathway .
3. the most important anaerobic pathway for the cancer cells which form the phosphoenolpyruvic acid and convert to the enolpyruvic which converted also to the kenotic acid shape of the pyruvic acid and in the end the uses of the most important enzyme the LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE which act on the pyruvic acid with the NADH+ H to convert it to the lactic acid( one molecule of the glucose give us in the end 2 molecules of the lactic acid) the end of this pathway ,while the end of the aerobic pathway the CO2+H2O ,so the enzymes the lactate dehydrogenase play an important roles in the metabolisms in the cancer cells ,and the uses of the antibodies (or the antibodies with the isotopes) against this enzyme can deprive the cancer cells from the most important pathway for the resources of the energy
3. after the uses, the other manners as in the researches before, we can weak the cancer cells deeply by deprive them from the main resources for the energy to make them fragile cells to destroy them later with these manners .
My great dear : the directors:
my theoretic researches depend on thousands and thousands of pages from many references, sources ,books, journals , many internet web sites, so I put the basic references and sources in the end of my researches ,because the details needs thousands and thousands of pages also .
Many greetings and thanks for all the medical researches centers in the world and for the all the scientists which put these references and sources
Your faithfully dr. antoine sayegh
The references and sources :
1. the books of the internal medicines:
a. the principles of internal medicines ( Harrison) many editions and many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references .parts of the aids and the cancer and the immunity and the genetic part
b. the text book of medicine (cecil) many editions and many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references. parts of the aids and the cancer and the immunity and the genetic part
c. current medical diagnosis and treatments many editions and many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references. parts of the aids and the cancer and the immunity and the genetic part
d. the text book of medicine (beeson –mc dermott) many editions and many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references. parts of the aids and the cancer and the immunity and the genetic part
c. Davidson many editions and many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
2. the biochemistry:
a. the biochemistry dr. A karase ( Arabic books ) many editions and many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
b. the medical biochemistry 2003 of dr. Michael w king many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
c. harpers illustrated biochemistry 26 edition many parts related It to the thousands of the sources and the references.
3.the molecular biochemistry :
a. molecular biology web book 2007 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
b. molecular cancer research books and journals many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references..
c. encyclopedia of molecular biology volume 1-4 Thomas E.greighton 1999 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
4. the atlases :
a. atlases of genetics and cytogenetics in oncology and haematology 2007 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
b. color atlas of hematology thieme 2004 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
5. the genetics and the proteins:
a. ABC of clinical genetics 3 edition many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
b. an introduction to molecular medicine and gene therapy Thomas –f. kresina many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
c. hand book of the protein purification edition ab many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
6. the oncology:
a. the war on cancer fortune magazine 2004 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
b. the cancer hand book huangzhiman 2003 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
c. molecular biology of human cancers wolfgang Arthur schulz many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
d. cancer the role of genes lifestyle & environments of Josef panno many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
e. atlas of clinical oncology BREAST CANCER 2000 david winchester many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
f. the gale encyclopedia of cancer ellen thackery volumes 1+2 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
a. cell culture hand book ECACC 2006 many parts related it the thousands of the sources and the references.
b. the year in chromatine histone.com 2003 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
c. euro conferences institute Pasteur cytokines 1997 many parts related it the thousands of the sources and the references.
d telomeres and cancer human molecular genetics 2001 vol 10 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
e. wikipedia the free encyclopedia stemm cell many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
8. the aids books :
a. from the text books of the internal medicine as before.
b. the big picture book of viruses 2002 many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references
9. immunology 2002 William bowers many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references
10. get –it genetics 1998 mona group many parts related it to the thousands of the sources and the references.
11. many of the journals from many international medical centers in the world: thousands of the sources and the references.
The certificates of dr. Antoine sayegh
1 .in 1982 I took certificate MD. For 6 years with high marks especially in the 6 year and the faculty gave me many certificates in surgery because my mark over 90/100 and a gift an experience in Yugoslavia in novi sad city in its hospital and certificate for medical language of my high marks in it and certificate in the 6 year as experience for my high marks in this year I were the first student in this year
2 . I study 3 years in Aleppo university for high education in internal medicine I passed all examinations with high marks and I do the last examination in Damascus in ministry of health and I took the certificate in internal medicine in the 1986 the degree as master in internal medicine in the year 1983 I work in homburg in the department of hematology with prof .dr. ernest wenzel and in 1984 I work in the cardiology with prof .dr. bette and I get many experience in the part of the kinder Klink for congenital heart disease with pro .dr .dr .f. c. sitzmann they gave an experience certificates
3 . I made many researches in my clinic I took many certificates one from the minister of high education in the scientific week in the year 1992 of great honor and in the year 1995 I took a certificate from the minister of the health for 2 researches with gift of basel honor in the medical researches
4 . from the year 1987 to the year 1989 I teach in the Aleppo university in the medium medical institute for health the biochemistry, Anaestasia , nursery radiology and emergency cases
( celebration after 25 years experiences in the work in the medical fields from Aleppo university faculty of medicine)
5.my addresses . clinic jabrrhei akhras street over the pharmacy artinian tel 00963 21 4657800
or sayegh laboratory nayyal street nayyal building Aleppo Syria
house . tajmil al jalla near moukhtarian school mardini building tel 00963 21 2333183 Aleppo Syria .
6.my e-mails email@example.com
7. mobile 00963 955968573
8.My publications in the local journals
1.the arrhythmias in the patients with chronic obstructive lung diseases 1992 in the book 4 part 2 of the international scientific week the 32 in Damascus ( under direction of the high education minister).
2.practical study on VERPAMIL 40mg -80 mg in Syria 1995 in the local journal of the health ( under direction of the health minister ).
3.new indication of ( SYPHCOFLEX ) in the patients with the parietal chest pain 1995 in the local journal of the health ( under direction of the health minister ).
4.new treatment with nebulizer for inhaled ALBUTEROL 1997 in the local Syrian –Germany symposium in Damascus.
the main responsible factors for the cancer
the safety for the normal cells depend on the balance (chemically , electromagnet ,physically feed back mechanisms )between these factors which consist of :
1. the oncogenes pathways .
a. the canonical MAPK ,P13K pathway,
b .the TP53 network, the RB1 network.
c. the TGFB pathway, JAK/STAT pathway ,the NFkB pathway.
d. the WNT pathway , SHH (hedgehog) pathway ,NOTCH pathway
2.cancer suppressors genes in the pathways.
a. the gate keeper genes:RB1 , CDKN2A,APC, PTEN, PTCH,VHL.
B .the caretaker genes:TP53, BRCA1 , BRCA2 ,MLH1, MSH2.
The suppressor oncogenes :RET , MET.
3. repair mechanisms for the DNA: which depend on many mechanisms and multi different proteins.
a. mismatch repair .
b. base excision short patch and long patch repair.
c. nucleotide excision repair.
d. by pass repair.
e. crosslink repair.
f. homologous recombination repair .
g .non homologous DNA end joining .
4.the relations between the DNA and the histones .
1.for the factor of the oncogenes pathways ,the treatments for the cancer cells depend on these factors for making the cellular cycle arrest, and direct these cells for the apoptosis ,by the stopping the oncogenes pathways, by :
a. by changing the circumstances around the cells by the stopping the signals transmissions from the cell membrane receptors to the nucleus .
b. by changing the rules for many proteins which make many switches and joining between the oncogenes path ways ( interfering path ways), so the treating for these conditions may be impossible..( because it needs many proteins cascades ,which directs the signals transmissions for a auto circular fields between the branches of the oncogenes pathways to achieve the quiescence actions for the signals) by the uses of the modified stem cells( contain the proteins cascades ) by the vectors for the same types of the tissues threaten for cancer changes to implant in it , to adsorb the external stimuli for it surface receptors on it cellular membrane to absorb it internally to decrease these stimuli ,by inter it in the auto cycles to reach the quiescence phase at the end . and the modified proteins cascades in its routes(R) of the amino acids must be able to absorb the danger free radicals( as in my researches before) .
2. for the cancer suppressor genes : its functions depend for genes gate keepers or caretakers or suppressors by feed back actions or partial repairs ,and unable for complete repairing for the dangerous mutations in the DNA.
3. for the repair factors : also the repairing mechanisms un able for the complete repairs ,and can not stop or repair the inherited mutations between the generations .
4. for the relation factor between the histones and the DNA , we must change the nature of the histones to be suitable for the DNA and this factor needs great efforts for the researches in the future.
So, the best treatments for the cancer cells, the strongly destroy for them and kill them by the killer cells as in my researches part I and part II .
The ubiquitin proteasome pathway and the proteasome inhibitors
1. The ubiqiutin proteasome path way play an important roles for the protein degradation to get the benefits in the treatments for the cancer or in the immune system or auto immune diseases or other ways by the uses of the proteasome inhibitors .
2. the proteasome inhibitors may be by it self un able to kill the aids viruses and to stop the cancer cells with the very high speed of divisions without the destroying the cancer cells or the aids viruses, because the check point for the cyclines that regulate the cellular division may be reversed or may not control the cancer cells directly for the apoptosis without treating the main causes the dangerous mutations or stopping the oncogenes path ways, and many functions of the ubiquitin pathway are :
a. the ubiqiutin proteasome path way responsible for the degradation for the un needed proteins which I call it the protein washing machine by physiological actions. the most important for this pathway to excite it in the killer cells against the cancer cells for helping in the cleaning for them.
c. The ubiqiutin proteasome path way is an important mechanism beside the golgi apparatus and the lysosomes in the cleaning the un needed proteins so the proteasome inhibitors may help for the accumulation for these damage proteins or oxidized and misfolded types and the harms from them may be change the balances between the different types of the other proteins ,because many enzymes not active and change to active form by the proteasome like the protein NF-kB so the main aims for us the destroy for the cancer cells and clean them later.
d. The proteasome inhibitors make the arrest cell cycle which change the time for the (cyclines B ,or other cyclines like cycline A, or anti-apoptotic proteins ) degradation and direct them for the apoptosis for temporary time ,because the cancer cell may opposite this mechanisms due to the high excitations from the oncogenes pathways and the mutations in these cells did not repaired, so the proteasome inhibitors may help for the cellular arrest ,but it is not enough by it self only to destroy the cancer cells .
The stretching theory of the degraded proteins : ( my theory)
The proteasome 26S responsible for the degradation for the proteins by the stretching it in the narrow core of the part 20S and the proofs are:
1. the structure for the proteasome 26S which consists of the 20S ( 2 alpha subunits and 2 beta subunits) and the 2 parts of the 19S.
2.the uses of the ubiqiutin proteins( dependent ) as holder for the degraded proteins which hold the lysine residue.
3.many proteins enter the proteasome ( independent )by it self like the NF-kB for activation.
4.the misfolded or oxidized proteins may not enter the proteasome in many types
5.many types of the proteins which contain long alternating sequences glycine-alanine amino acids decreasing the proteasome degradation functions
6. the ubiqiutin proteins make new electro- magnetic relations between the proteins or the degraded proteins it self, when enter the narrow core of the 20S ( the beta subunits) helping for the stretching the degraded proteins and making the weak bounds between the amino acids helping for the proteolysis enzymes to act especially the chymotrypsine enzymes to degrade the proteins due its suitable n-terminals residues with the n-terminals residues of the proteasome subunits , so the stretching for the degraded proteins in the narrow core path way of the 20S ( the beta subunits)can facilitate the proteolyses enzymes to do it functions depend on the attractive or the incongruity actions between these proteins .
7. the misfolded proteins need the hydrolysis energy from the ATP for making unfolded types .
8. we must study the structure of the proteasome and the structure of the degraded proteins with the diagnostic isotopes ( different types for every structure) to realize the relations between them and the longs of the degraded proteins before and the after the action of the ubiqiutin proteasome path way.
the important roles of the genes and the proteins in the cancer cells
1. the over expression of the cycline D or mutation in the CDK4 help for inactivation for the CDK inhibitors like the types INK (p14,p15,p16) and the types CIP/KIP
2. the changes in the gene CDKN2A from deletions, or mutations ,or promotor hyper methylation help for the loss of the p16 which act as inhibitors for the complexes cycline D + CDK4,6, or the mutations happened in the other genes the neighbors the
CDKN2A and the gene CDKN2b which form the p15.
3.the loss of the gene RB1 or mutations in it, help for the over activity functions of the E2F1 which direct for the apoptosis , so when the gene RB1 normal the Apoptosis did not happened due to changes ( over expressions ) for the cycline D and in the CDK4 .
4.the E2F , as the E2F1 which activate the gene CDKN2A ,that form the m RNA to form the p14,p16 in the same gene by the neighbor exons ,and the E2F direct the cell, for the cell cycle division or for the apoptosis, and the action of the p14 blocking the protein MDM2/HDM2 help for increasing the action of the p53 .
5. the mutations , amplifications, or the translocations for the gene CCND1 which form the cycline D help for over expression activity for it ,which direct for cancers.
6.the synergistic effects between the oncogenes ,which stimulate the cellular proliferations and in the same time prevent the apoptosis ,so the over expressions of the gene which form the protein BCl2 ( can prevent the apoptosis ) as the consequences for the inappropriate stimulation of the cell proliferations , because many anti apoptotic proteins may not degraded by the ubiquitin proteasome pathway due to its structure and may be not suitable for this mechanism ,so these proteins deprive the cancer cells from the apoptosis ,and help them for long times living, which reverse the actions of the proteasome inhibitors indirectly.
7.in my researches part I and part II , we use the antibodies against the target proteins cyclines or the CDK proteins to get pure actions without interferences of the changes between the proteins after the uses of the proteasome inhibitors , so we can use the proteasome inhibitors with the other ways for the destroying the cancer cells to get synergistic effects between them, and we use the p53 proteins due to its qualities and multi important actions of it .
The important notes on the proteasome inhibitors :
1. the uses of the proteasome inhibitors are not specific for the cancer cells and can harm the normal cells by :
a. deprive the normal cells one of the most important defense for the cells against thousands of the pathogens by deprive them to express and recognize the degraded antigens by the MHC class I ,which excite the immune system.
b. change the balances between the accumulations proteins which needs the protein degradation due to the results of the cellular metabolisms ( the oxidized proteins ,unfolded types ,or un needed for the cells ).
c .help for the arrest of the normal cells cycle which needs the refreshing for new cells to avoids of the accumulations of the over loaded cells ,and help for quick apoptosis which decrease the ages of the cells , which help for the early elderly.
d. the high function( and numbers) of the proteasome indicate for the hyper activities in the cells due to infections , or inflammations ,auto immune diseases which elevate the related proteins in the blood ,which needs the degradation for these proteins ,and in the decrease of its functions and numbers( proteasome) ,its mean the improve from these harm factors for the cells .( indicators for the prognosis ).
2. the proteasome inhibitors did not solve the maim problems which makes the harm for the cells ,like the excitation of the oncogenes pathways , or the dangerous mutations ,and did not kill the cancer cells or the aids viruses directly , so the great danger for the aids viruses and the cancer cells make the defense against these inhibitors by its auto defenses ,and the danger from them more stronger in the future by the auto resistances for the inhibitors ( because the over activities of the cancer genes reform the protein needed for the formations new proteasome or the formations new cyclines in different ratios between them to continue the cell cycle and to avoid the arrest of it .and also for the aids resistant viruses which reform the proteases enzymes which need in the formation of its structures .
3.so my suggestions for the important uses of the proteasome inhibitors:
a. we excite the proteasomes in the excited the killer cells as in my researches part I with the chaperone proteins out of the bodies , and we use them against the weakened cancer cells to kill them and destroy them completely.
b. we can treat ( by injection in the CD4) the infected CD4 with the aids viruses out of the body with these inhibitors to make harm for the aids viruses and we use the other ways to weak also the viruses ,and we re inject the CD4 with aids viruses into the body to excite the normal immune response against the viruses .
c. we can use the proteasome inhibitors beside the other methods to kill the cancer cells or the aids viruses for short times( by systemic effects) to avoid its negative actions and to make synergistic effects with the other methods, to improve the general positions of the patients when we need it .
Dear the directors:
The importance for the ITK proteins :the interlukin-2-inducible T cell kinase which contains many domains like :
1. the plekstrin homology domain (PH) which binds the products of PI3Kfor the membrane activations .
2. the Tec homology domain (TH ) .
3.the catalytic domains tyr kinase which contain the Src homology domains.
4.play an important roles for the activations T cells receptors like TCR receptors ,T cells CD2,CD28 receptors ,chemokine CXCR4
5.help for the developments for the T helper cell (th)2 effectors response .
These families of the proteins play an important mediators in the inflammatory actions and help for many activating actions due to its domains ,so the discover for more of these interleukin proteins or functions or other new genes actions in the future promise for good progression in the medical fields ,but these proteins in not enough to stop the aids viruses or cancer cells by its own actions without killing the aids viruses or the cancer cells because these proteins present normally and activated in the infections of the aids viruses or in the cancer cells .
6. we can use these types of the proteins IL2 ,ITK or others for activates the CD4 or the killer cells for the cancer cells as in my researches.
a. part I The theoretic research on the cellular immunity.
b. part II The evaluation for the vaccines activities .
The preparing of the cancer cells for apoptosis:
1.the activation of the MAPK pathway by the cascades activations of the MEK proteins and the ERK1,2 proteins which activates the genes
a. MYC,MYB for the cellular growth .
b. FOS ,JUN, for induces the apoptosis .
2. the over activities of the protein TP53 which activates the proteins BAX,NOXA,PUMA which activates the apoptosis.
3.the mutations in the RB1 genes or loss of it help for over activation for the E2F1 which activate the ways for the apoptosis .
4.the RAS protein which acts as a switch between many oncogenes pathways which activates the NORE1, RASSIA which leads for the apoptosis.
5.The anti apoptosis proteins :
a. BCL2( its type BCL-W) inactivates the TP53.
b. BCL-XL (its type MCL-1,A1,NRF3) activates the NFkB.
6. the pro-apoptotic proteins :
a. BAX protein (its type BAK)activate TP53,and (its type BOK ) inactivates the AKT protein .
b. the BID protein activates the caspasis 8, and the PUMA activates the TP53 ,and the NIX protein regulates the hypoxia
7.the mechanisms which disrupt the apoptosis in the cancer cells play an important roles for these cells survivals :
a. mutations in the death receptors in the extrinsic pathway.
b. mutations or disruptions in the genes which form the proteins for the intrinsic pathway .
c loss or defect in the genes TP53.
d. over expression of the protein IAPs.
Activation for the anti-apoptotic pathways .
From these important notes we can prepare the cancer cells for the apoptosis by the next steps:
1. we take normal tissues of the same type of the cancer cells and we excite in it the normal pathways for the cellular death by:
a. excite the death receptors for the normal tissues ( out of the body) by its specific growth factors.
b. by formation the immune complexes ( antigens with the anti bodies with the complements ( different types ) as in the researches before to destroy these normal cells by the apoptosis pathways .
2. we isolate the excited proteins from the residues of the death cells ,because these proteins contain multi types of the apoptotic proteins with low types of the anti-apoptotic proteins ,to use it later as( switch proteins ) .
3. in the cancer cells with the inappropriate proliferations and differentiations which excite the genes of the anti-apoptotic proteins like the BCL2 families , so we find high concentrations of these proteins in the cancer cells( due for many divisions) while we find it with low concentrations in the normal cells .
4.the most important notes in the process of the apoptosis:
a. the important roles of the P53 protein in the inducing the BAX ,NOXA,PUMA in the mitochondria and the BAX is the antagonist for the BCL2 in the intrinsic pathway ,so the P53 protein help us for the apoptosis .
b. the importance of the death recptors FAS/CD95 , DR4/DR5, DR3, TNF and its adaptors the FAAD and the TRADD and the activators which bind the of the death ligands like the FASL/CD95 , TRAIL/APO-2L ,APO-3L , TF ,so the uses especially of the TRAIL ( which acts on the death receptors the TRAIL-R1 and the TRAIL-R2 ) proteins with the high toxicities on the normal cells especially the hepatocytes ,so the uses of the TNF which secreted from the macrophages and the monocytes can activate the TNF-R1 receptor and induce the apoptosis ( the immune complexes which mediates the IL1 and the IL2).
c .as the RAS play an important actions for the connections between many oncogenes pathways and activates the NORE1 and the most important RASSF1A protein (which form from the 3p21,3 chromosome and binds to the microtubules which block the mitosis ,and the activation of the apoptosis by reverse the actions of the AKT proteins which prevents the BAD protein to attach the mitochondrial proteins and prevents also the FKHR-L1( which activates the apoptosis) to enters the nucleus ,so the uses of the P53 , the RASSF1A, FKHR-L1 proteins in our researches and attack the AKT proteins with the antibodies ( or the isotopes ) can we change the directions from the activations of the cellular divisions from the oncogenes pathways for activations the different mechanisms of the apoptosis in the same times ( the synergistic effects )
5.we use the researches before like :
a. The complete weakness for the cancer cells in the part II.
b. The new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities by the mutated promoters in the part II.
c. The theoretic research on the cellular immunity in the part I.
5. after exciting for the killer cells and make the weakness in the cancer cells we direct these cells for the apoptosis by using the switch proteins because it contains high doses of the apoptotic proteins ,to reverse and neutralize the anti-apoptotic proteins ( part of the switch proteins ) and the ratio between the apoptotic and anti –apoptotic proteins directs the cancer cells for the apoptosis ,and because the reverse actions of the anti-apoptotic proteins by the switch proteins with the high concentrations ,helping for activations also the E2F1,and the oncogenes pathways for activations the FOS ,JUN genes to complete the apoptosis ,and to facilitate the actions of the killer cells .
The important notes :
1. the immune complex needs the antigens ,antibodies ,and the complement system ,but in many times it needs the super antigen to evoke the immune response, due to complete the proteins balances ( electromagnetic balances ,due to the different charges on the protein surfaces , attractive or incongruity )by filling the empty gaps in the immune complexes
2. DAXX pathways :the excitation of the apoptosis from TGFb by the phosphorylation of the DAXX protein ,with the hipk2 and the ask1 to activates the MAP2K3 ,with p53 ,ands to the apoptosis( the pathway 1) ,while in the another pathway ( the pathway 2 ) which did not depend on the P53 only from the MAPK8 ,ends to the apoptosis .
From these two examples , we find in the proteins balances ,different types of the proteins needed to continue the cascades ,it means , the array of the proteins depends on the different types with the different charges ,so the balances in the protein cascades very important to achieve the targets , so we can get an important benefits in our researches .
3. in the preparing the cancer cells for the apoptosis ,we uses the switch proteins to oblige the cancer cells for the apoptosis , with the uses of the different types of the proteins as before ,these deferent types of the proteins has different types of the residues( the P53 has rich prolin in its domain ,may be suitable for many residues and not suitable for the others ), and in its end sides different types of the charges, so the attractive and incongruity forces plays an important roles in the array of the proteins in the cascades of the apoptosis , and to solve this problems we must do:
a. we uses small series of the amino acids or very short proteins with different amino acids in its ends to fill the gaps between the proteins cascades and to modify the charges , to oblige the cancer cell for the apoptosis ,by cutting the long series of the proteins by the proteases enzymes or different types of the kallekrien.
b. by the uses of the multi artificial of the short series of the nucleic acid of the messenger RNA to form these short proteins with normal ways .
c. we can use the amino acids with isotopes to isolate and recognize the active types of the short proteins ( the structure sand the residues) .
d .we use these types of the super proteins ( the links proteins ) with great amounts and with different randomly lengths, to get more benefits in the filling the electromagnetic gaps between the proteins in the cascades to discover the active types
4.one of the most important steps, for the successful for the apoptosis, the uses of the proteins :
a. the Cro proteins which formed from the viruses for the lytic cells for the host cells ,so we can use these types of the proteins beside the other steps before, for the cancer cells.
b. we can use the proteins which formed from the retro viruses ,the Tat types which activates the formation or the activation the TRAIL which mediates the apoptosis .
so we can activate the cancer cells for the apoptosis and the damages by these proteins which participate for the apoptosis by the normal ways without the uses of the vital organisms .
A. The most important notes in the prostate cancer and the metastases
1.hypersensivity in the androgen receptors AR.
2.hyper activities in the IL6 and the MAPK pathway and the WNT and the over activity of the B catenin by activates the androgens pathways especially in the metastasis .
3 the .increase in the activities of the TGF alpha andFGF1.
4. the over activity of the BCL2 ,which activates the androgens pathways ,and loss of the RB1.
5.the genes mutations responsible for the prostate cancer are :
1 the .loss of the RB1, loss of TP53, dysfunction in PTEN and the over activity in NKX3,1 ,which acts as tumor suppressor genes
2.the mutations or dysfunctions or loss in the genes HPC1 ( hereditary prostate cancer 1)which activated in the infections,ELAC2,AR,VDR,BRCA2,GSTM1, (GSTP1with the hyper methylation in the CPG island ),GSTT1,MTHFR,IGFBP3.
6. the growth factors:
1. which acts on the stroma or the mesenchyma or act for the angiogenesis like the factors FGF1,EGF and related protein ,IGF1,TGF beta .
2.the effects of the ET-1 ( endothelin-1) which acts in the same time on the stroma and on the epithelial cells also, FGFs ,FGF1 ( the potent factor for the angiogenesis ,the TGF beta which help for the metastasis.
3. the combined actions between the HGF and the MET which activates the proliferations ,and with the E. cadherine help for the invasions .
4.the elevated of the E cadherine in the prostate cancer .
7. increase of the activities of the MMPs ( matrix metalloproteasees ) in the metastasis invasions and the effects of the PSA ( kallekrien ) also.
8. in the metastasis : the effects on the osteoblasts:
1. the over activities of the FGFs and EGF like factor.
2. the over activities of the factors for the angiogenesis FGF2,VEGF due to the hypoxia .
3. the effects of the ET-1 and BMPs ( bone morphogenetic protein) on the osteoblasts and the action of the BMPs which activates the internal growth factors.
4.the activation from the uPA on the PTHrp ( parathyroid –hormone relate peptide ) on the osteoblasts .
5.the effects of the RANK-L protein from the osteoblasts on the osteoclasts.
From these important notes:
So, we find many relations between the predisposing genes for the prostate cancer and the severity and speed for the metastases formation, which depends on the activities of the androgens pathways and the growth factors activations for the metastases invasions as the explanations as before .
B. my comments for the telephone education workshop on:
May 21, 2008: Tools for Improving the Chemotherapy Experience: can we get more benefits from the tools below ??? for the improving for the tools of the chemotherapy by exciting the immune system for making synergistic effect with the chemotherapies
1. the using the cupping glass.
a. the injections of the increases doses of the antigens
b. by auto blood transfusions : by taking from venous blood 1ml and the second day 2ml and the third day 3ml and we injects it intra muscularly and re injects the blood by decreasing it 1 ml every day intramuscularly, to excite the immune system .
C. my comments for the webinar on 17 June 2008 and the issue :
Advances in G protein-coupled receptor research:
The G protein-coupled receptors play an important roles for the transductions for the multi signals pathways due to its qualities :
1.the heterotrimeric G proteins consists of the three sub units alpha and beta and one unit y .
a. the inactive G protein receptors the ( bounded units ) binds for the GDP ( guanosine diphosphate ) .
b. the agonists help for formation the GTP ( guanosine triphosphate ).
c .the GTP binds for the alpha units and separate the alpha units from both the units beta unit ,y.
d. the G sub unit alpha by its hydrolyses activity ( GTPase activity) change the GTP to the GDP .
2. the classes of the G protein –coupled receptors :
a. the modulating the adenylate cyclase activities ,which include the beta adrenergic , glucagons , odorant molecules receptors by increasing the cAMP .
b. the G protein –coupled receptors which activate the PLC-y for hydrolysis the PIP2 ( polyphosphoinositides ) and the DAG (diacylglycerole) and the IP3 ( inosito triphosphate) this class includes angiotensin ,bradykinin ,vasopressin receptors .
c. the trunsducin class which activate the phosphoesterase which decrease the cGMP which closing the Na+ / Ca+ channels.
The importance from these note of the activities like the sub unit G alpha as the GTPase activating proteins (GAPs).
And the RAS proteins is a G proteins play an important actions in the cancers by its mutations and the regulation for the RAS GTPase activities controlled by the ras GAP
d. the neurfibromin protein which formed from the NF1the tumor suppressor gene ( neurofibromatus-1) ,and the protein of the BCR locus the break point cluster region increased in the acute lymphocytic leukemias (ALL) ,and in the chronic myelogenous leukemias (CMLs),so these types of the proteins part of the GAP families proteins
e. different types of the G proteins sub unites act on different actions by activations or inhibitors on the adenylcyclase, channels of the NA+,CA+,K+, phospholipaseA2 ,C
the question is :
can we make a disruptions for the oncogenes pathways by the blocking the mutated G proteins –coupled recptors( in its different sub types like Gs , Gi ,Gq,g12,G0 the major types of the Alpha sub units and also for the minor types the beta and the type y) ) by different factors ,like the antibodies or the antibodies with the isotopes to disrupts the switch RAS/MAP ( the signals transmitted from the tyrosine kinase receptors with serine/ threonine receptors???
The important for my question
Due to the important actions of the G protein-coupled recptors on the cellular membranes , we can form the antibodies and the antibodies with the strong isotopes against the mutated sub unites in the cancer tissues ,for making the pores or holes for introducing the harm factors against the cancer cells intra cellular places to destroy these cells by completing the other steps as in my researches
a. The complete weakness for the cancer cells in the part II.
b. The new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities by the mutated promoters in the part II.
c. The theoretic research on the cellular immunity in the part I.
d. The preparing of the cancer cells for apoptosis in part II.
So, from these reasons we can get more benefits from the mechanisms of the G protein-coupled receptors in our researches .
Please if you can distribute my researches for the doctors which participate in the webinar to get more comments and benefits from them
Please answer me as fast as you can for my request
I shall send for you the part I and part II of my researches in this e-mail .
D. My comments on the nano biotechnology:
1. The new methods for detection of the cancer cells by the nano sensors and the new nano biotechnology for the targeting the cancer cells and by using the cell specific promotor in a viral victor ,and the new treatments with the small interfering ( si RNA ) technology which depend on the active QUANTUM dots as nano probes.
2.if we compare between this new technology with my theoretic researches we can find the same principles in the formations of the fusion proteins ,uses antibodies and the antibodies with the strong isotopes ,targeting the cancer cells by its mutated genes , uses of many of the cellular mechanisms as in the normal cells, also destroy the aids viruses by the mechanisms as in the normal cells ,making genes grafts and repairing the mutated genes , all the methods did not harm the normal cells ,uses of the normal proteins( antibodies the perforin ) and chemical materials ( the nitrous oxide NO ) which normally found in the normal cell, implanting the strong isotopes in the cancer cells to destroy them by the normal mechanisms as in the normal cells .
3. the most important notes are:
the good progress in the nano biotechnology especially in the uses of the nano particles which its diameter ranges between 1-10 nm ,and from the best qualities( properties ) of the gold nano particles AuNPs which uses in many important vital reactions, so we can use them in many parts of my researches in the all researches I and all researches II, by using different types of the AuNPs assemblies as below :
1.the uses of the 15nm Au nano particle with the thiol 10-12 base oligomer from the property of the DNA linked AuNPs assemblies ,or the other types of the AuNPs assemblies in every part in my theoretic researches, the all researches I and II researches to use them as :
1. instead of many co receptors .
2. instead of the super proteins .
3. instead of the super antigens
2. we can use the different methods to weak the cancer cells or the aids viruses as in my theoretic researches to open these malignant cells and the CD4 also to introduce in these cells the antibodies or the other enzymes, or the sense or antisense sequences with or without the isotopes to destroy the cancer cells or the aids viruses with the using the different types of the AuNPs to participate in the chemical reactions or in the vital immune mechanisms or in the destroy the mutated genes or use them in the repair mechanisms ,and in the genes grafts researches as in my researches
3. we can use the different types of the isotopes as the Au 198 which irradiate the beta rays which formed from the Au197 ,or other different isotopes which irradiate the different types of the rays to use the energies from the complexes( the mutated antigens of the cancer cells, the antibodies, the AuNPs assemblies , with complements cascades ,or other needed sequences) as example in one mechanism ,to use the absorbed energies from the different AuNPs assemblies to destroy very strongly the cancer cells ,to get the high effects of the electrostatic energies from the relations between the transitions of the electrons with the temperature .
4. we must isolate the different types of the amino acids from the different types of the cells ,animal ,plant ,or from the different types of the propagated photosynthetic microorganisms ,from its superficial proteins , to distinguish the most important amino acids which hold the different route ( R) which achieved over 300 amino acids in the superficial proteins which is very sensitive to the different types of the rays by the next steps:
1. we isolate the different types of the proteins from the superficial parts of the different cells .
2. we determine the polarity of every protein which hold the different types of its routes R.
3.we perform many solutions from these proteins with the Na cl .
4. we put every protein in different glass tube ,and we put in every tube the positive or the negative electrodes which connected to the electrometer,
5. we connect between the two tube with the thin horizontal tube to perform an a micro electric effects between the different proteins, and we return this experiments again, by the exposure the solutions from the different types of the rays , to get the best sensitive types of these proteins and to determine its special residues types and its special routes the R also ,to use them with its high electric qualities to provoke the AuNPs assemblies when we use them as before .
6.we must study all the superficial proteins on the external surfaces of the of the different types of the organisms especially which is sensitive to the different types of the different rays( the superficial photo sensitive proteins which absorb it, or which irradiate it also, to use them to form the micro electric chock into the cancer cells or against the aids viruses also ,by using them to provoke the different types of the AuNPs assemblies which mediate the different vital mechanisms.
- Does your question represent uncertainty for clinicians and/or policy-makers? (For example, variations in clinical care, controversy in what constitutes appropriate clinical care, or a policy decision.)
- If yes, please explain:
- Part I
Dr. antoine sayegh
The theoretic studies
in cancer and aids and genes treatments
Dr. antoine sayegh theoretic researches ***************************************************
The theoretic studies in cancer and aids and genes treatments
the theoretic study in aids treatment
1. first step: include the use the antibodies against the non specific and the specific antigens for aids virus for his receptors the receptor CD4 the main receptor for expressions and have 7 G proteins in double particles for fusion or co helper for HIV1 virus and receptors bind gp41 for the virus and gp 120 . and enzymes and protein envelops by injection this antigens in the experimental animals
the viral proteins antigens tow parts :
in the end of the long terminal repeats of the segment LTRs kind's of proteins of
initiating expressions that responsible for polyadenylation of the RNA of the virus
2.the coding :
a. the gag: many nuclear proteins antigens of 5 proteins formation the capsid pro
. protein cleaviation
b .the pol : proteins consist of three enzymes : reverse transcriptase , intergrase ,protease
c. the env : for formation the envelop of tow proteins .
1.envelope glycoprotein for surface receptors 2. small proteins can conduct intra cellular membranes .
2.we can also uses the mixed recombinant round mitochondrial DNA with parts sequences of the RNA of the aids viruses , the aids vector as p UMCV3 gag , pol by using the T lymphocytes CD4 for making intrinsic vectors that help this cells to recognizing the aids virus so we use a .normal T lymphocytes cd4 and b. infected cells with aids viruses and making 1. cellular division by chemicals like inomycine or by electrical ways and 2.cellular cloning with the stem cells for the types a , b and after we treat the cells with specific poly antibodies and also after re infected the a types with aids viruses and we compare the results for finding new T lymphocytes cd4 that resist the aids viruses by competitive auto defense for the aids viruses .
3.we can use the plasmid for specific bacteria uses like vaccine (killed or alive weakling bacteria ) for a known disease with part of the aids virus for making recombinant RNA of the aids virus with restrictive endo nuclease and later DNA ligase to use this double vaccine for the bacterial and aids to gets antibodies against the infections to elevate the immunity of the patient
4. we use the CD4 lymphocytes infected with aids viruses in the active phase from the patients and we treat this cells with restrictive endo nuclease and DNA ligase to form new shorter and longer types of the aids RNA virus to create new weakened types by formation artificial mutated genes that deprive the Virus the ability to form many enzymes or proteins needed in its reproduction that can the cellular
Protease can cut its RNA in its sulfhidril bounds places to destroy the virus
5. the uses of the endo nuclease and DNA ligase for uses to change the aids RNA virus and in the DNA of the cancer tumor that they can not acts for division so we can fix its actions after the injection of the enzymes we can inject for the patients with the triple nucleic acids of the stop ends like
UGA OR UAG_UAA
ACT ATC_ATT for makes small and long chains of the DNA cancer or RNA of the aids with end limits that can not uses for division to fix the action of the enzymes
the theoretic study for cancer treatment:
1. we inject restrictive endo nuclease and later DNA ligase this enzymes holed on iron substrate in the tumor locally and we direct its way to the tumor mass by magnetic vector to concentrate it in the
malignant cell to form artificial mutated DNA genes in the tumor that this genes can not act in the division way. in the leukemia's we can use this enzymes in bone morrow ..
2..next step we inject the patient with antibodies against this enzymes in the blood to stop its action on the normal cells if it is affected
3.we increase the lymphatic cells in the blood and to clean the remnant of the tumor cells by
1.inject the patient with colony stimulating factor to act on the bone morrow on stem cells to increase the macrophages and killer cells or other needed cells
2. or by cloning this cells from the stem cells
4. next step we can take out the cleaning cells from the blood by plasma pherises
5. we treat the defect in its mutated gene of P53 by new cloning it for normal gene that to act its function on the DNA as a guardian for it .
6. we use the poly antibodies against the trance growth families:
like the activated 1. epidermal or2. transcript or3. fibroblast or4. others growth factors.
and the enzymes needed for open the helix DNA as in the cancer research as below:
1.the division of cancer cells depend on the energy come from the mitochondria that responsible for aerobic way in metabolism by uses the proton H from NAD and FAD to NADH and FADH from Krebs cycle to form ADP +P to ATP by ATP synthase so if we block this enzyme by the antibodies by its injection it locally in the tumor make the uses of the energy by anaerobic way the pyruvate way and it is not enough to give the energy for the division and we can uses another isomers that we make it by change the amino acid to substitute it by formation from transfer RNA that can not uses by cancer tumor and we must find other isomer that the normal cell depend on it and we must uses the antibodies against the rounded DNA of the mitochondria also .so the tumor uses low energy that one glucose give 2-4 ATP by pyruvate way and 24-28 ATP by the citrate the aerobic way that deprive the tumor from the energy.
2.the uses of the antibodies against the component of the golgi apparatus help in stopping the normal division in the cancer cells because the act of this apparatus in formation the glycoprotein's and the lysosomes and the neuro transmitter factors and the metabolism of the proteins that responsible for making the cellular wall and the act in the division by its disappear and it reappear in the telophase of the division phases that has an important action in the formation of the proteins in the cellular division
3.we use the antibodies against helicase and primase and DNA polymerase that stop to open the helical DNA so that stop the division in normal and cancer cells we use the isomers by use the substitute for this enzymes by formation them by uses of transfer RNA that transfer one of it 2 or 3 amino acids that we use another amino acid to make different types of this enzymes that can not used by the cancer cells and we must find one isomer that act the same action of the suppressed enzymes by the antibodies we can use this way on cancer cells and on the aids viruses that to make defects resemble the hereditary diseases when one mutated genes form wrong factors or enzymes or proteins.
4.the uses the specific poly antibodies for every components for the cancer cells help in stopping the division by natural way that we can not use the chemotherapy that has destroying action on the normal cells
7.the uses of the endo nuclease and DNA ligase for uses to change the aids RNA virus and in the DNA of the cancer tumor that they can not acts for division so we can fix its actions after the injection of this enzymes we can inject for the patients with the triple nucleic acids of the stop ends like
UGA OR UAG_UAA
ACT ATC_ATT for makes small and long chains of the DNA cancer or RNA of the aids with end limits that can not uses for division to fix the action of the enzymes
the theoretic study for treatment of the cancer metastasis:
a. we make the type cancer tissue for use the best isotopes for scanning tissue
b .we make scanning photos with isotopes with triple dimensions to detect the place and depth of the metastasis for the bones and the viscera
c. we make photos by infrared to find the actual places of the tumor ( thermal photos )
d. we introduce this photos to the computer for the magnetic fields for making compact photos that help the multi magnetic fields around the patient to concentrate the enzymes in the metastasis places
e. we inject the patient with the enzymes endo nuclease and DNA ligase and after the triple ends of the nucleic acids to make artificial mutated genes in the DNA metastasis cancer and later we use the other steps in the cancer treatment
f. in the resistant cases we can use artificial types like pirimidines and purines polymers structures hold the iron atoms with other heavy minerals as copper or other metals for making cellular over load to destroy this cells by heavy metals as in Wilson disease anemia with high level of the iron atoms for making apoptosis and death for this cells or we can use a polymers pasted to the cancer DNA with the laser rays to destroy this cells
g. we can clean this remnant cells by killer cancer cells and we take it out of the blood by plasma pherises
h. this types of the treatments needs high level with technical instruments and high experiences
the theoretic study for genes treatment:
1.the stem cell is undifferentiated cell came after many stages of division that does not hold the all genetics steps like the oocytes and when we use it in the cloning purposes we activate it for division by chemical or electrical or laser artificial ways may harm this cells in its proteins or in it genes so this ways does not compare with the natural division .so the artificial division may harm the cells in the cloning way to cause cancer or decrease in the cloning material age later .
2.so we can use the oocytes with 22X chromosomes and we fertile it by spermatozoon 22Y or X to give the ovum 44XXor 44XY but if we want to change this way by using somatic genes we can take out the oocyte nucleus and we use the somatic nucleus and we activate the division by a. spermatozoon take out it nucleus or b. the spermatozoon penetrate the somatic oocyte and when it will be inside the cytoplasm we take out the spermatozoon genes of the fertile somatic oocyte by very thin micro pipette that we use the natural way for division and this way hold all the steps for division
3. we can use this way not for cloning humans but for we find the way to treat the hereditary diseases or Infertility by the natural way for division or to change the hereditary mutated genes for a normal types by changing the genes in the oocytes or in the spermatozoon or in the types of the somatic genes
4.we find in the hereditary cases that there are increased or decreased in the chromosomes from meiosis or mitosis or from the ovum fertility by the spermatozoon as super female or super male or turner syndrome or Klein filter syndrome so we can use the spermatozoon with the defect genes and we destroy this part and we use another spermatozoon from brothers or father has normal genes and we destroy the other resemble genes that we use only for the mutated genes as a graft genes
5.the uses of the graft chromosomes must done without any injuries for them so we can use them to treat many hereditary diseases like glycogen storage disease or hereditary muscular dystrophy or gusher disease or in the chromosome malformations like defect in the places of the centromeres or in the defect in the size of the chromosomes like small or large or crashed or crossover types that we can use this normal chromosomes to substitute for the mutated types by
a .we study the cellular division and we determine the time for every stage in this division especially in the spindle form
b. we take out the mutated marker chromosome from the cell in the spindle stage when the chromosomes directed far away from the center to the poles of the cell
c. we take the normal chromosome from normal type from the brother or parent that we make for this cell the division and in the spindle stage we take the normal chromosome by thin micro pipette because the chromosomes not pasted to it self that we can take it with out any destruction to them because there are a distance between the chromosomes
d. when the division happened in the cell that we want to treat it and in the same time we took out the mutated chromosome we introduce the normal one in this cell to share in the division in this way the substitution must done in the right time for spindle division and when the chromosomes directed far away from the center to the poles of the cell that this chromosomes share in the division without any injuries in them
e. after many division of the new cells we can help for find the right normal types for inserted them in the same organ we use this way for the somatic and the sexy chromosomes with change the cell to the fertile ovum in the mitotic stage of it that we use two fertile ovum's one for the use ovum and the substituted normal spermatozoon and substituted normal ovum that the changes for the chromosomes must done in the time for the formation the spindle stage for division.
6.the uses of the modified chromosomes : when we want to treat the mutated genes by normal genes and there are no sever chromosomes malformations that we want to repair part of the chromosomes we make
a. we take the mutated chromosome from the cell in the spindle form of the division and we take the normal chromosome from the cells of the parents or brothers also in the spindle form of the division
b. we separate the histones and the protamine proteins from the two chromosomes
c. we treat the normal and the mutated chromosomes by 1. the enzymes open the helical DNA like helicase ,primase and after DNA polymerase and we makes more of this series by uses also RNA messenger for the next step 2. we use the endo nuclease and DNA ligase for making exchange for the places of the mutated genes and in this way the cut and the paste causes decrease in the nucleic acids by this way that the possibility we find many series near the normal pattern predicted for the mutated chromosome.
d. we use the messenger RNA with the sub groups of the DNA polymerase with the exchanged chromosomes for getting more of the series of the modified chromosome that enable us for choosing the best near normal chromosome that the cut and the past happened far away of the place of the gene that we want to exchanged it for the tissue uses because the one chromosome hold from 1 – 2 thousand genes so the cut and paste must happened in the genes does not uses from tissue because of the of the lost many nucleic acids in this manner ( missing of the nucleic acids change the form of the gene and change its actions )
e. after of the choosing of the best types of the exchanged chromosome we introduce it in the cell that we want for uses in the stage of the division in the spindle form with 1. the nucleic proteins histones and protamine or 2. without them that the cellular division form them .
the P 53 gene and p53 kda protein:
a. the gene p53 of 1o mers in the 17 chromosome form the p53 protein which compose of 393 amino acids and determined by its domains 1.the tetramization domain 2.sequences specific DNA binding domain 3.transcryptional activation domain which act of a genes containing p53 binding sites that DNA adeno viruses and pappiloma viruses inhibit this action .
b. the action of the p53 on the DNA of the cell stopping the genotoxic stress and protection of the genes mutations that loss of p53 causes tumors or mutation in the p53 gene as in fraumeni syndrome
c. the importance for the p53 protein is formed in the injuries of the DNA and form the p21 which act with the cdk2 ( cell division stimulating protein ) for the continue the division of the cell that mutation in the gene p53 or p53 protein causes loss of the p21 that stop the signals for division in the stage of G1 to repair the DNA in its replication that the p53 the guardian of the genome to decrease the mutations and the cancers
d. the other important action of the p53 the apoptosis in the two pathway:
1.the extrinsic and dependent receptor pathway :which happened by activation of the terminates of the a. CD95 /FAS/APO1 and the TNF receptor1 activate caspasis 8 .or by
2.the intrinsic independent receptor pathway :that p53 release the cytochrome C in the mitochondrial inter membrane space in the cytosol so that the cytochrome C and the ATP causes of the APOF1 And the caspasis 9 together activate caspasis 3 the trigger for the apoptosis
e. other important action of the p53 the increase for the bax protein for mitochondrial target to cause cancer cells apoptosis and also the pona and the noxa or for the action of the p53 gene on increase the p glycoprotein (pgp)to act as a pump for drug accumulation not inside the cells to increase drugs effects
f. to increase the chance for the theoretic studies for genes treatments for successful we make :
1.when we exchange the mutated chromosome for normal one in the spindle stage of the division and that chromosome was the 17 we can introduce the p53 gene on the mitochondrial circular DNA by the endo nuclease and DNA ligase and we make cloning for this cell in the stem cell to help this p53 gene for the success exchange but in this way may missed many nucleic acids from the gene p53.
2. so we can inject the p53 protein ( in the exchanged chromosomes or exchanged genes in the spindle stage of the division ) in to the cell or we inject the both p21 and cdk2 in the cell for continuing the next step for the division to increase the chance for the modified genes or chromosomes to introduce in the cellular division especially in the phase G1 to success the new DNA replication .so the uses of the p53 by it self or the use of the p21 and cdk2 or the new cloning p53 gene must fix the treatment of this theoretic studies.
8.in the large necrotic tumors and in the cases threaten the life of the patient like heart or respiratory or renal insufficiency that the surgery not happened in this cases or that the cancer tumors near a big vessels or in hard places and from the tumor erosions or ruptures so we can make
a. we use the theoretic treatment in cancer as below.
b. we can use the way for making solid for the center of the necrotic cancer by probe with triple parts introduce for the center of the tumor 1. part for sucking the inside the center 2. part for injection the etching enamel the composite acrylate like material with pure types of the silicon ( the tow elements must be chemical and physical has no reactions ) 3.we use the third part that is the halogen lights for making the center in the solid form , that we compare with the teratomas that it contains many tissues like teeth or other tissues .and We can use this way also in the haemangiomas or big cysts .
the aims of my theoretic studies:
the most important aims for this theoretic studies is to find helpful treatments for aids and cancer and abnormal genes and chromosomes near the normal ways which the cells act and the prophylactic actions that must done to protect the human bodied from the increase of these diseases in the future that threaten the life , as we see the sexual actions with many partners causes many infections with viral and bacterial and fungal that act for destroy the human immunity by
1.the destroy of the p53 genes and proteins which acts the guardian of the genome and the mutations and decrease of them causes to cancer cases as the infection like adeno viruses and pappiloma viruses or others that we find many cancers accompanied with low levels of these protections and many mutations happened in it .
2. or increase the stimulations for the growth factors which the cascades of stimuli act to stimulate the DNA polymerase or act on many genes causing to oncogenes like fibroblast growth factor the type FGF2 in aids causes Kaposi sarcoma or the herpes viruses entry into the cells by FGFR1 receptor and by epidermal growth factor expressed the genes jun, fas, myc act to proto oncogenes While the TGF-Alpha is a potent keratinocyte growth factor that predominant sources the carcinomas.
3.or activation the important receptors like:
1. the G proteins linked to receptors like serpentine receptor and has many types like GTP ,Gs ,Go have suppressive or excitive action and elevate the calcium in the cytoplasm and excite protein kinas A that excite transcription factor in CREB protein family that causes many changes in the genes
2. the tyrosine kinas linked receptors acts on it many factors but the important in it that retro viruses act on it to help in oncogenes cases and the fact that this receptor with many enzymes causes to excite the ras / map kinas excite to transcription factor causes cancer in this cases ..
4.that the wisdom came from the protection of the immunity of the human bodies by the stopping the abnormal ways for sexual action which the bacteria and viruses live on the normal place on the body and the immunity defense stop its actions , so the change places for them causes activation to infective cases and the multi partners also increase the cancer cases in the future by the mechanisms as explained before.
The cellular index:
This index help to find the cellular activity for cancer cells in the early stages that the cancer markers gives negative results , we make
1.we take many normal cells from one tissue and we inject it by antibodies against its DNA polymerase .
2.we take many cells from the same tissue in the cases a. hyperplasia b .benign cells c. malignant cells and we crushed fix number of the cells in this groups and solves in fix quantity of the saline .
3. we take determined quantity of the remnants with saline and injected in the normal cells with the suppressed DNA polymerase and we act this cells for division by the injection solution and we determined the cellular index ( CI ) by the number of the cells after division over determined time that mean cellular index (CI)=cells number (CN) / (T) time, we calculate this ratio for every types of the cells the hyperplasia with very low ratio and for benign cells low ratio and for malignancy high ratio.
4.we repeat the same steps as before that we inject the normal cells with antibodies against its DNA polymerase and with the P53 protein also and we repeat injection with the crushed cells saline and we calculate the ratios again for every type of the cells that we must find that the cells in the hyperplasia the ratio were near the normal cell and in the benign cells the ratio decreased but in the malignant cells the ratio were in the high levels .that mean the cellular number of the division depend on the activity of the existed growth factors families in the abnormal cells.
Prophylactic genes treatments
1.in the increase of the cancers and allergic and the immunological and infective diseases and many of them resistant to treatments that mean the prophylactic genetic treatments is the most important in the future that we treat any disorders very early to help the next generation from fatal diseases .
2 we save .the ovum and the spermatozoon in the healthy cases for fertilization by cancel all the harm factors chemical ,physical, infections, rays, or hormonal disorders and others and treat every diseases before fertilization in months .
3.the patients with cancer or aids or genes disorders help for a negative effects on the germinal cells the ova or the sperm and when the fertilization happened the fertilized oocyte hold the genetic and the environmental effects that we can see in the next generation so we must make the prophylactic genetic treatments in the types sexual or autosomal recessive or dominant that the circumstances around the genes act as a keys for the work of the genes that help for the increase for the resistant cases or different from the parents .
4.we make for the prophylactic genetic treatments and the trials on the animals:
a. animal infected with aids :we take the germ cells ( ova or sperm) and we treat it with the specific poly antibodies and we introduce part of the aids virus on the circular mitochondria by the endo nuclease and after DNA ligase and we make fertilization and we infected the first and the second generation with aids virus to determine its defense against the aids virus
b. animal hold a malignant tumor we can treat its germ cells with the antibodies against the enzymes open the helix and against trans growth families and with the p53 protein and we make fertilization and we see the first and the second generation if it has the tumors .
c. animal has genetic disorders we can treat the germ cells with the graft gene and with the p53 protein and we make fertilization and we see the first and the second generation
d. animal hold bowel diseases or rheumatoid arthritis we can treat the ova and sperm with anti TNF (tumor necrotic factor) and IL! Receptor antagonist or animal has multiple myeloma we can treat the germ cells with anti IL6 and we make fertilization and we see the first and the second generations and the severity of its diseases .
5. this steps help us that we must solve every problem before fertilization to stop the harm factors that act on the genes actions and to put them in the normal position that hold the hereditary genes and promoting factors in the right way for the next generation that mean the action of the genes depend on its prepared nucleic acids with the keys that promote the action on the genes like cytokines or cyclines or hormones or elements and others factors or mediators or other factors that the trials find and discover them .
6. for discover the function of the genes we can determine the type of the hereditary disease and we study its mandelian form and we destroy one gene and we make fertilization and next time we introduce graft gene and we make fertilization and we see the first and second generations and we compare between them that we do it for all genes that to find the genes that help for balance between the genes or we can use the antibodies against the action on the genes indirectly by suppress the enzymes or the hormones and we see the action on the genes that we can discover the circumstances that play the role for the arrange the activity of the genes because the effects around the genes may destroy the dominant types and gives the effects of the recessive type that explain the abnormal mandelian inheritance.
research on new cancer treatment
1.for the new treatments of the cancer by using new ways near the normal cells function we search for the animals and plants with long life and does not has any tumors in there life to discover the factors against cancer that we use alive animal and plant cells for our research .
2.we take cancer tissue and we treat this tissue with crushed animal or plant cells and we can see the results if we find that the cancer cells stop in division it means that these cells ( the animal and the plant cells)have factor stop the division .
3. in the next step we take the cancer nuclei out of the cells and we put the nuclei of the animal or the plant for discovering the chromosomes in these cells for stopping the cancer division as the p53 genes in the human cells .
4. we can take the cancer nuclei and we put them in the plant or the animal cells taken out its nuclei so if the cancer nuclei stop from division it means that there are stopping factor in the cytoplasm act like the p53 protein in the human cells
5. we hope that we use the normal cells from the animal or the plants with very low cancer tumor and with long life to discover for there protective mechanism against the tumor because many studies uses the derivatives of this cells and no any promise treatments .
6. if we get the cells that stop the division we can use the graft chromosomes from the animal or the plant cells or we use specific antibodies against every protein of the animal or the plant cell for discovering the main protein that stop the division.
The theoretic study for aids treatments
1.we take the wbcs from the patients with aids and we concentrate it by plasma pherises the wbcs affected are the cd4 T lymphocyte ,monocytes . dendrites cells and dendrites follicular cells.
2.we can classified the degree of the stage by the number count of the wbcs a. sever: below 200 cells per ml b. moderate: from 200 to500 cells per ml
c. mild: over 500 cells per ml .
3. the first step:
a. we use the endo nuclease and RNA ligase for the aids RNA to make changes in it ,that can not makes the division by formation small and long chains of the viruses in the acute phase of the infected cd4 T lymphocytes to create new weakened types by formation artificial mutated genes that deprive the virus the ability to form many enzymes or proteins needed in its reproduction that help the cellular protease cut its sulfhidril bounds places to destroy the virus and we use the end stops of the triple nucleic acids to fix the stop of the division for the end limits UGA/ACT or the UAG-UAA/ATC-ATT .
b. we can get benefits from this mechanism also to cut the m RNA that form the proteins of the parts gag ,pol and the mRNA for the formation the protein envelops by uses the endo nuclease and RNA ligase to cut also these chains that stop the formation the proteins needed for the virus .
4. the second step:
we use the anti bodies against the parts of the virus :
1.the coding :
a. the gag: consist of many nuclear proteins antigens of 5 proteins formation the pro proteins cleaviation consist of ma=p17 , ca=p24, nc=p6.
b. the pol: consist of the proteins pr=p10,rt=p64 ,in=p34 , with three enzymes :
1. reverse transcriptase that responsible for the translation of the two strands of the aids RNA
2.intergrase that responsible for the introduce the virus RNA into the host DNA .
3.the protease : that responsible for the formation of the small proteins of the virus for the formation the structural form .
c. the env: for the formation of the of the envelop proteins consist of the su=gp120 , tm=gp 41 responsible for
1.the envelop glycol protein for surface receptors
2. small proteins can conduct the intra cellular membrane.
d. The other parts the below tat =p14 the rev =p14 and the over to the right the nef=p27 and to the left the vif=p23 ,vpr=p14 ,vpu=p16.
2.the non coding :
this is the long terminals repeats of the segments LTRs responsible for the polyadenylation of the virus .it help:
1.primary site for the reverse transcriptase
2.outer part of the LTRS segment for the virus intergrase .
3.for the expression of the virus proteins
these important actions depend on the segments of the LTRS consist of the r,v3 regions that promotes:
a. conventional regulatory segments it important that help for
2.the tat promote segment to contact the virus with the host cell in the region v3 and r region .
b. the modulator elements function that responsible for the activation protein composed of
1.ap1 protein .
2. nf alpha 1 that contact the cd4 T lymphocyte call nfat .
3. up stream stimulating factor .
4. t cell alpha 1 factor .
c. core promote elements of sp1 to contact the tat segment.
4. trans activation response elements : the tar.
we use these elements to study its positive actions for the virus contact the cell that if we use the antibodies against the active elements to stop many action for the virus especially against the tat ,tar , sp1, up stream sf.
d. the importance for the every part of the aids virus how it act to help us for stop it by opposite its mechanisms for the infection . so if we study the parts of the virus like the non splices that contain the parts the gag , pol and the part the env splices because the splices enter the host cytoplasm by the function of the rev so the anti bodies against the rev or its disappear deprive the virus ( splices ) to enter the cytoplasm and use the host mRNA for the formation of the env proteins because the rev contact response rev elements RRE that help for the transport from the nucleus so the destroy of the rev help for the stop of the virus formation and stop the infection also .
e. if we know the function of the other parts like :
1. antibodies against vif that deprive the formation the pro virus DNA
2. antibodies against tat and the nef deprive the virus expression for the cd4 T lymphocytes.
3. antibodies against rev no transport from the host nucleus that no virus formation .
4. antibodies against vpu that destroy the cytoplasm reticulum of the cd4 that stop the spread the virus out the cell .
5. antibodies against the vpr stop the provirus the transport from the nucleus also.
5.the third step:
we can use the plasmid for specific bacteria ( killed or weakling alive bacteria ) for vaccines formation with parts of the aids virus for making recombinant RNA of the aids virus with restrictive endo nuclease and RNA ligase as a double vaccine for the bacteria and the aids to get antibodies against them to elevate the human immunity so we can use tow types of the vaccines
1. type a : parts of the aids virus in the bacterial plasmid as gag , pol and other parts of the env and given step by step vaccination to get antibodies.
2.or we use the near all RNA strand and by endo nuclease and RNA ligase we take strands deprived of the rev part that can not make infection but can help the lymphocytes cells for recognition for the virus antigens for formation antibodies later and the virus can not continue it reproductive cycle .
3. we can use part of the aids virus and after segmented it, we use intergrase enzyme to enter the rounded DNA of the mitochondria or the cd4 T lymphocyte chromosomes to recognize it .
6.the forth step: the work on the T lymphocytes cd4:
1.we use the cd4 T lymphocytes by endo nuclease and DNA ligase for the parts gag , pol or other parts of the env to enter the round mitochondrial DNA or other chromosomes for making the recombinant types or we use the intergrase of the virus to introduce part of it for helping the cell recognize the types of the virus antigens
so we make
a. cellular division by chemicals like inomycine or electrical ways or by laser
b. cellular cloning with the stem cells for the tow types of the cd4
1.normal T lymphocytes cd4
2.infected cells with aids virus and we treat these groups with specific poly antibodies and after re infected the 1group ( the normal) and we compare the results to find new types of the cells that resist for the aids virus. by competitive auto defense .
2. we can use the cd4 T lymphocytes and we centrifuge it by high power to gets the WBCS fragments and we inject them in the experimental animals to gets anti bodies against every parts of the cell to use it later the IGM and later IGG against the small part of the ribosome 40s or the large part 60s or for any enzymes we need to stop its action by the antibodies
The theoretic study for the new genetic treatments of asthma
1.first stage : we use the antibodies against the factors or enzymes
a. IL9 , IL4 from the Th2 lymphocytes which activate the mast cell that release the histamine and the prostaglandins PGD2 and the leucotrines LTC4
b. IL3 , IL5 and the GM-CSF ( granulocytes macrophage colony stimulating factor ) that activate the eosinophiles which release the peroxidase and the LTC4 and the MBP ( mager basic protein ) and the ECP ( eosinophiles cationic protein )
c. IL4, IL13 that activate the T cell that cause the mucus secretion and the muscular contraction
d. enzymes act the trigger for the acute attach of the metabolism of the phospholipids which the phospholipase cause the bound arachidonic acid that change from the bound type for the free type and by the enzymes
1. cyclo-oxygenase give us the prostaglandins
2. lipo-oxygenase give us the mediator the leucotrines which make sever broncho spasm
stage 2 : we uses the genetically modified the dendrites cells and the Th2 lymphocytes
1. the hard type : we inject the modified dendrites cells in the mucus membranes of the bronchi by the broncho scope between the attacks
2. the simple type : we inject the modified Th2 lymphocytes in the blood in the acute phase
the chromosomes 5 in its lower third the sites for the asthma so we find from the parents or brother the normal types and we make the modification for the dendrites cells and for the Th2 lymphocytes by the ways
1. we introduce normal types of the chromosome 5 , part of it , by the endonuclease and after DNA ligase for the circular mitochondria or on the patient chromosomes 5 and we use the genes and its parts
a .the promoter for regulatory gene
b. regulatory gene
c. promoter for operon
d . operator for operon
e .the gene
2.by the introduce the normal type of the chromosome 5 in the stage of the cellular division in the spindle shape in the dendrites cells or in the Th2 lymphocytes
3. we introduce the normal part of the chromosome 5 in the circular mitochondria or in the patient chromosome 5 by using the intergrase enzymes of the aids viruses and we can use later as the trials need the DNA ligase
so the new genetic asthma treatments help the patient in the early stages of the disease that suppress release the harm mediators causing sever broncho spasm
Dear the director
I send for you this new important opinions to estimate it and please answer me as fast as you can that you receive my e-mail or if you get a benefits from this theoretic studies and you want to make a deal with me for making trials you can answer me for this purposes.
Thanks for you
Your faithfully dr. antoine sayegh
The theoretic study for new specific detection for abnormal
Genes and for cancer genes and aids
1. first step : the prepare for the standard oncogenes :
a .we take many genes act for cancer like myc or fas or int or rous genes and we use the myc types
b. the mutated gene for cancer with proteolysis we separate the nucleic proteins from the genes
c. we separate the DNA genes strands by heat or by ph changes or by chemicals for two stands
d. the two strands the main and the reverse can uses but we take the reverse one for the uses
e. we treat the reverse strand with the isotopes and we use different types of the isotopes for different types of genes
2. second step :determine the pro oncogenes .
we inject the marked genes with the isotopes in the blood and we can use the enzyme transcriptase for helping these genes to enter the mutated part in the patients genes to make complete two strands of the mutated genes
3. by computerized Geiger- Muller calculator or gamma camera we can detect the places of the mutated or cancer genes in the tissues and the organs and we determine the density of the isotopes and we can make the abnormal genetic map for every genes in the human body for the very early detection for these genes and we can use more potent isotopes for destroy these genes that we must use the diagnostic isotopes with short half life and weak types does not harm the other genes
4. we detect the genes strand with the isotopes it residue in the urine by analysis for the types of the uric acid in the urine
5.we can use this way for early detection of the aids viruses in the patients before the positive results for the aids viruses and we can detect the infected cells also in the patients and we can destroy the CD4 lymphocyte by use the strong isotopes that help to cure the patients in the early stages of the infection by use parts one or two only of the aids viruses like gag or pol or env with the isotopes and we use also the RNA transcriptase to enter these parts in the viruses in the early reproductive phase of it for early diagnosis or later treatments
6.the ways of the uses of the isotopes N15 and P32:
1. the first way :
we treat the cancer cells in the division phases and the CD 4 lymphocytes for the aids viruses with the isotopes N15 and P32 and we get the genes we need in our research parts of it and parts of the aids viruses and by use the endonuclease and after the DNA polymerase for making many copies of it to uses later and we use the best isotopes with half life that we need in the right time
2.the second way : reformation the isotopes nucleotides:
a. the pirimidines types the thymine and the cytosine that change the uracyl way these types catabolism give us the base pirimidines and ribose phosphate and desoxy ribose phosphate so the uracyl give us the uridine catabolized to n-carbamyl- B alanine and end to carbamic acid and end to NH3 and CO2 the thymine structure catabolized to B amino –butaric acid so these metabolized residue not fixed for detection and for analysis .
b .the purines types :that we use for our research that give us stable and obvious residue best way for the analysis
the catabolism for these types after many steps give us the adenosine phosphate and by deamination –NH2 give us the hypoxantosine and later the hypoxanthine and for the guano sine give us the xantosine and later the xanthenes and the ribose phosphate so if we reverse the deamination we use the isotopes N15 in the group amine and we reform again the nucleotide to use it later or we can use the isotope P32 for the reform again the ribose phosphate and the residue from these types end to uric acid that we can give us fixed quantities in its analyses in the blood or in the urine and the uric acid catabolized in the liver to allantoine and later to allantoic acid so the use of the isotopes N15 can measured in the analysis with best results because the residue for its catalysis give us the glyoxalic acid and tow molecules of the urea that we can measured in a fix quantities
3. the uses of the isotopes in the detection for the abnormal genes or for aids or oncogenes give us best results by calculate the quantities in the urine derivatives so when the cells takes these isotopes genes or the aids viruses uses it the quantities in the urine or secreted derivatives give us low quantities in the urine this steps help us to fix for aids virus infection or for abnormal genes actions or for cancer genes detection near 100%.
The prophylactic genetic study for the next generations
1.first stage : we do this step on the good families that the parents does not have many partners and no abnormal sexual actions and we make
a. the genetic map for the grand fathers and the parents and the children for three generations and we detect the quantities of the genes for every chromosome and the ratio of the mutated genes in the generations
b. and we detect also the infected organisms ( viral, bacterial, fungal ,)on their genital organs
2.second step: we make the studies on the sexual families that in their relation many partners and they do abnormal sexual actions and we make for the three generations the detection for their genes the quantities and the ratio for the mutations and we make also the detection for the infected organisms
3. we compare between these tow types of the families that we must find the high ratio for the mutated genes or the quantities is in the low levels and they have many different infected organisms in the second families and we must cancel the effects of the infections that the families in the tow types of a disease spread around the families and does not infect them by the sexual actions
4. the aim of this studies :
to protect the next generations from fatal diseases that threaten the normal genetic types that they may hold mutated genes fixed for the next generations and to cure them from aids or cancer or many abnormal genetic diseases , so the wisdom to stop the abnormal sexual actions that done by many partners and to use the normal way by marriage and to give advices by the ethnics or religions or parties or securities groups or governmental foundations and the use by the united nation laws for saving the human genes for future and for the next generations
5.the ways for the treatments for the two types of the families
a. the good families there are no problems for there marriage and when we make the genetic map it help us for to know the hereditary diseases that they hold for the future
b. the sexual families for the marriage for every partner must we make the genetic map and we make
1. for the recessive types the autosomal or sexual genes we must find the real partner that if one of them hold many mutation on the chromosomes the second partner must have a normal genes in the front of every mutated genes that to decrease it harm of it genetic inheritance. and we say the real facts for them that their nest generation hold many mutated genes because the abnormal sexual actions and with many partners the next generations pays high prices for the mistakes of their parents .
2. for the dominant types the autosomal or sexual genes we make
a. in the sever mutated abnormal genes that the other partner its genes does not decrease the harm of the mutated genes that must the parents not have abnormal children and we can do nothing for them . or they may have children of the dead of their parents .
b .for the mild or moderate cases of the abnormal mutated genes we can make
1.we make the tow partner after their marriage the genetic maps for the abnormal genes by the uses of the isotopes as in the researches before
2.we take the sperm and the oocyte for fertilization we destroy the sever abnormal genes with the little strong isotopes
3. we introduce a normal chromosome into the fertilized oocyte from the brothers or sisters and we can use the P53 protein or the p21 and cdk2 for helping for the next steps for the divisions
6. for helping the next generations from many fatal diseases may they face them in their fate and to avoid dark future may threaten their life that we must confess with brave hearts that we must challenge the harm factors that destroy our genes like abnormal sexual actions, mal nutrition the harm of the bad circumstances around us like radiation , chemicals ,to save our genes and must the world health organization with united nations uses very strong laws to save our life and our generations later.
The new treatments of cancers caused by radiations
1.first step:: we inject the patients with colony stimulating factor for Increase the lymphocytes cells in the circulation and we take these cells 50% of it out of the body by plasma pherises because the circulatory peripheral lymphocytes uses for the detection of the radiation the level below 10-20 rem
2. we treat the 50% of the lymphocytes with the lead heavy metal that absorb the radiation by its specific properties of it we use the 25% of the level of it toxicity that level between 40-80micro gram/ dl. to avoid the lead toxicity like encephalopathy or anorexia or ataxia .,wrist and foot drop because the lead makes inclusions in the mitochondria and the cell membranes and impair enzymes like calcium , sodium ,potassium ATPase and protein kinas C and increase the aminolevonic acid in plasma and urine in early lead toxicity .
3. we inject these treated cells in the circulation and the part of the lymphocytes ends in the reticulum endothelial system that may makes the lead toxicity later so we can use the chelating agents like caEDTA or pencillamine and the other parts takes out of the blood and we can this steps many times to decrease the harm of the irradiations that causes by many sources like
a. the radiologists or treatment by the isotopes.
b. peoples live near atomic stations
c. after wars when uses very strong weapons
4. we inject the patients with the protein P53 or the P21 with cdk2 for help their DNA for repairing from the harms happened by the irradiations because the irradiations with its different types of rays destroy and breaks the tow double strands of the DNA or the chromosomes and making abnormal combinations from the broken ends in the mitosis phase that occurs in the G1 phase especially .
5. we can use the washing with lead for the harms of the irradiations from times to times for prophylaxis treatments for the peoples of the high risk exposure for the harm
. The new detection of cancers and aids by new methods
a. we use the protein like the telomerase or abnormal types of the P53 protein from mutated P53 gene
b. the proteins enzymes transcriptase ,intergrase ,protease or the envelop proteins of the aids viruses.
c. we prepare the crystallized shapes of its proteins and we use the x rays to gets the molecular types
d. we use layzer rays readers to get its molecular types in the memory of the computerized instruments.
e. we use in the formation many different isotopes for many amino acids in one protein like the telomerase and we prepare crystallized shapes and we use the X rays and make photos and we get this results in the memory of the computerized instruments and do it by the layzer reader
f. we compare the different types of the photos to use it later
We make many molecular photos for every protein the normal types and the abnormal types and with or without isotopes
a. we use the telomeres repeats tacked from normal cells by endonuclease
b .we use transcript factors like helix-turn-helix or the other types the Zink finger or helix-loop-helix or
Lucien zipper or parts of it cut by endo nuclease and the metal Zink as co factor to help us like bridges between the terminal parts of the cancer DNA with the shortest ends to elongated later
c. we use the DNA ligase for helping the long telomeres to attached the ends of the cancer cells
and we gets the results later .
3. third step :
a. we can use the layzer rays to destroy the aids viruses the marked or not marked by getting the infected CD4 lymphocytes out of the body by plasma pherises and we injected it later in the blood .that we can use this way as partial treatments for aids
b. we can also destroy any active protein like telomerase the marked or not marked in the blood by this way and we use the antibodies against this protein and we compare the results and we can use the
methods before by using the isotopes to destroy the mutated genes that stop formation the abnormal enzymes by combined treatments .
c. we can use this way after surgeries or by introduce layzer probes in the tumors to destroy the malignant cells or proteins marked by the isotopes .
The manner of the treatments for the cancers and aids
1.we use the in the early stages the combined treatments for cancer and aids the sever isotopes and layzer rays to destroy the cancer cells and the aids viruses and we destroy also the mutated genes
2. we use the enzymatic treatments many times for long time to fix the treatments
3.we destroy the cancer cells and the aids viruses in the early stages with sever manners because many cancer cells may be near small vessels that can enter the blood and may makes another metastases places so we must destroy the places around the tumors very strongly by the strong isotopes or the layzer rays after the surgeries also.
4. the TNM (tumor ,nodes ,metastasis ) protocol help for clinical evaluation for the degree for the stages of the diseases for put also the prognosis and not for the manner treatments that many cancer cells enter the blood in the early stages
5. in the sever stages of the patients we use the enzymatic treatments to improve the general case for the patients and later we use the strong isotopes or the layzer rays and we can use the partial palliative treatments for the aids also in the fatal cases and later we use the strong treatments .
we can use in the later cases for metastasis the combined treatments with the manner for the cancer metastasis as in the researches before .
6. the uses of the enzymatic treatments and the enzymes holder on iron substrate and we use the magnetic fields help us also for to makes artificial plugs from the iron metal to close the cancer vessels to make necrosis in the tumor tissues also .
7. we must help the patients that needs to improve its cases by uses vitamins and minerals and good nutrition to increase its immunity to challenge the diseases and we use also the allopurinol drugs to decrease the uric acids in the blood and we use also the anticoagulation to avoid the plugs after the treatments .
8. when we use the enzymatic treatments we use the antibodies against the primase and helicase and DNA polymerase and telomerase and synthase after the treatments we can re inject these enzymes later to help for the normal cells from the harm antibodies or we can uses the isomers for these enzymes by formation them by two methods.
9. we improve the psychotic cases of the patients by give them the hopes from these manners .
10. we uses the genetic treatments by uses the normal P53 protein or other genes or proteins suppressive for the tumors
11. the uses of the enzymatic treatments and elongation the ends of the cancer DNA by the uses attached telomeres help the cancer cells for
a. repair by uses P53 protein or
b. the attaches telomeres does not help the DNA polymerase for act that obliged the cancer cells to apoptosis that can destroy the cancer cells .
The theoretic syndrome: saymann syndrome (SS Syndrome )
( sayegh- sitzmann)
1. the abnormal sexual action with many partners causes diseases with viruses and bacterial and fungal infections they acts to destroy the immune system and the genes by reproduction of the organisms or formation the immune complexes antigen + antibodies + complements or by the super antigen that mediate the reactions .
2. the harm for the genes may be from direct action on it may cause the mutations or by indirect action by wrong proteins formation or missing the function of one regularity gene, and the harm action my destroy any gene in the chromosomes
3. the harm actions for genes may form new mutations and it will be fixed for the next generations or may excite the inherited genes in our or in the next generation .and help for it manifestations and presentations by excite the diseases or effect on its mechanisms .
4. the harms of the viruses or bacterial or fungal infections depend on the types of the receptors on these organisms and the receptors in the host tissues or from its specific antigens as many surface proteins or non specific antigens holed on the surfaces like the poly sacharides that these antigens acts as normal antigens or super antigens .
5. when the harm happened in any chromosome the symptoms and signs may happened in any organ or tissue in a different times
6. the syndrome : the symptoms and signs from the next diseases
b. infertility and formation of the antibodies against the sperm
c. sever infective diseases with the HIV .HT Lymphoma ,hepatitis viruses others like TB
d. benign or malignant tumors and different cancer as explained in the researches before and like myxomas or tumor from polyomas viruses as types BC or GK
e. autoimmune diseases: like rheumatoid arthritis, chron disease , ulcerative colitis ,systemic lupus disease .
f. hyper sensitivity : like the asthma , rhinitis, skin rashes as hyper sensitivity for food and drugs
g. bone deformities or muscular mayopathies
h. diseases in the endocrine systems like diabetes mellitus or thyroid ties
organic diseases like hypertension from hyper cholesterimia or lipid elevation or sever malformation heart diseases (congenital)
i. others organic diseases in any organ may the harm excite the inherited genes directly or new mutations formation in the ova and the sperm for the next generation
the important notes and proofs for the saymann syndrome (Sayegh-Sitzmann Syndrome ) =( SS Syndrome):
1. the fixed mutations which happened from the abnormal sexual actions with many partners and continue for the next generations , which depend on the rules of the KNUDSON model of the inheritances as sporadic or familial cancers .
2. the mechanisms of the oncogenes caused by the viral infections :
a. the rous sarcoma viruses (RSV) can carried the v-src genes addition for the gag ,pol ,env and form the gag fusion proteins (oncogenes proteins ) help for the autonomously replications .
b. the proteins v-myb and the v-myc which carried by the retroviruses induce the myeloid leukemia .
c. the mechanisms of the oncogenes proteins carried or induced by the retroviruses :
1. the protein kinase functions : v-erbB and v-src and v-raf.
2. the transcriptional proteins : v-fos ,v-jun, v-myc, v-fms.
3. the corporation proteins : the proteins v-erbA ,v-erbB .
d .the adenoviruses form the proteins E1A which block the RB1 gene and the E1B block the p53 .
e. the pappiloma viruses which form the proteins :
1. the E7 which block the RB1 gene .
2. the E6 which block the p53 which act as the HDM2 function help for the degradation for the p53 ,and can disrupt the function of the gene CDKN2A which form the p16. the virus type the HPV16.
f. the slow actions of the retroviruses which change many genes to proto –oncogenes by the disrupt :
1. the negative regularity elements .
2. transcriptional regularity sequences.
3. by the recombination for the m RNA of the C MYC gene and induces the activation of the transductions.
g. the papo viruses which hold the large T antigen of the type SV40 help for inactivation of many host proteins especially the p53.
My great dears : the directors :
so the wisdom from this important syndrome is to stop immediately the abnormal sexual actions with many partners to save our genes and the genes for the next generations , and the international sever laws from united nation help to save our life and our children later
this syndrome is a gift for my professor dr. dr .freid carl sitzmann to say for him thanks for you and for your encourage me for more work and study and as an important alert for us that our genes in a sever danger in the future
The theoretic search for the missed genes
7. we prepare the specimen from the hard tissues like bones .
8. we dissolve the calcium and we use the osteocytes
9. we make the genetic maps for these cells the new formation and the old cells in the same tissue
10. we takes the bone tissues from the live people and from cadaver bodies for many years after death
11. we take the bone tissues from the graves in from 10 ,2o 3o 5o, years and we increase the years for hundreds to thousand for the mummies also and we evaluate its ages by the estimation of the irradiate carbons in it .
12. we makes for the remnants of the DNA in these specimens the analysis for its nucleic acids and to discover the series of the erosion for the chromosomes by the run of the times
13. if we find small parts of the DNA and we want to determine for the chromosomes belongs to as we find for the some parts of the gene P53 resemble in the geneP63 at 3q27 and in the gene P73at 1p36 so the series for the DNA times give us the resistant chromosomes by the times and we put this results for the computers to give us the proposal genetic maps by complete the missed parts by the new genetic maps which done for the alive peoples and the computer use also the genetic maps for the monkeys because of the Darwin theory, it is the nearer for the humans to put the genetic proposal maps for the human bodies from thousand years .
14. we must compare between the multi proposal genetic maps to get the different for the genes which can derived from the kind progression that we find genes special for the animals and special for the humans and parts combined between them so we can study these genes and we can determine if the genes increased or decreased by the time run .
15. we can determine the missed genes and we can use many genes of the combined types if it has function that we do not know by use the researches before by we destroy one genes in the animal by the sever isotopes and we get the results
16. .we can take one proposal missed chromosome or part of it ( by use the endo nuclease ) from the monkey and we introduce it in the human cellular cells as in the researches before by use endo nuclease and after DNA ligase with the P53 protein and we can use also to help for the graft success the DNA polymerase from the family X the type M of its properties of rejoining the broken strands of the DNA and we can use this enzyme also in the treatments from irradiation exposure as in the researches before.
17. we must notice for the workers that get the specimens from the old grave may the exposed for the gases or organisms may harm them because these organisms viral , bacterial, fungal , lives in the hard circumstances and it may its genetic types mutated by the time run so the worker may infected with them and the immune system my not resist its changed types so these organisms and its toxins may be fatal factor for the workers .
18. we can use also the osteocytes genes for determines the chronic intoxication by chemical materials and not discovered by the direct detections or when it gives negative false results as the irritants which makes cancers or blood pressure elevation chemical materials so we can discover its toxic harms by formation for all drugs and chemicals the genetic maps to find its harm on the genes in the alive cells to get the difference from the organisms and the rays harms by detect the types mutations in the series in the nucleic acids changes and also we make for the same specimen in the cadaver or alive patients the genetic maps for the old cells and the new formed cells in the same tissue to get the difference of the mutations and we compare it with the typical types we made for the intoxication .
19. this theoretic research one of the most important that give us proposal genetic maps to discover the missed genes by the time run and it may be genes for regulation for many actions for our immune defense against the organisms may play as the gene P53 or this genes responsible for formation for the receptors for the organisms or for formation the immune complexes to destroy the harm organisms .
The theoretic study for chromosomes repair
the centromeres play important roles in the cell mitosis and meiosis and the structure of the kinetochore which attached to tubuline fibers and to the main repetitive DNA sequences, and the DNA satellite types and the proteins CENP types play an important actions also in the cellular divisions .
we use the main DNA repeats in the centromeres the rights sides and we prepare the chromosome in these steps. .
a. step 1 : we take many cells in the case of the division from the tissue we want to use and we separate the strands of the DNA by heat or chemicals and we use the endonuclease to isolate the main centromeres DNA sequences that we use it later
b. step 2 :we makes many copies and reverse copies also for it by use the DNA polymerase .
c. step 3 : we use the sever isotopes in the formation of the copies for the two types to use it later
d. step 4 :we introduce these sequences into the division cells of the same tissue and with the DNA ligase or with the transcript enzymes we make plugs for this regions that to stop the division
e. step 5 :when the plugs stop the division we isolate the second parts ( the left parts which consist of the half of the chromosomes ) to use them later
f. step 6 : we can use these steps for the cells belongs to the brothers or parents to change the half defected parts by normal parts of the chromosomes
g. step 7 : we can introduce parts of the DNA of the monkeys as in the researches before or we can change in the half chromosome many mutations of many genes by endonuclease and DNA ligase to repair it
h. step 8 : we can use these centromeres DNA repeated sequences with the sever isotopes by injected it directly with uses the transcript enzymes in the cancer tissues to destroy the cellular divisions,
i. the chance for the success for introduce half parts of the chromosomes is great that we use normal parts or modified parts or to recreate parts of the DNA for complete chromosome
j. so we use the reverse parts to make blocks for the second parts of the chromosomes and we can introduce the grafts parts for the next division and we can also reform many parts in the graft parts for formation complicated proteins which can many genes in different chromosomes form them , the graft parts enter the cellular division with the main parts to complete the chromosome forms and can acts in normal way for the spindle formation and attached normally by the tubules with the centromeres , and have great chance for success
k. we can get more benefits from this manner for chromosomes repair by genes modification like the gene MDM-2 on the chromosome 12 and which suppress the P53 gene by its protein 90KD that modification on this gene and changes in its nucleic acids by formation artificial mutation help for formation different protein can not opposite the action of the P53 protein by introduce the modification gene MDM-2 in the new half chromosome graft
l. we can use as we need the P53 proteins or P21 proteins withCDK2 to regulate the divisions or many types of the differences of the DNA polymerase as the trials needs .
The theoretic formation for the holder enzymes
1.we use the endonuclease enzymes and we use the right one for the sticky edges of the DNA ends
2.we study the endonuclease enzymes to determine its nucleic acids that form them
we use the ferritine proteins which attached to the FE the iron metals and we determine the chromosome and the part of the gene that form this proteins
3.we introduce the endonuclease nucleic acids with the ferritine nucleic acids by another types of endonuclease and DNA ligase to form a new combined genes that form the protein complex endonuclease –ferritine this protein has two ends one for the FE and another that acts as endonuclease enzyme
4.we introduce these types of the complex proteins in the cancer cells and in the T lymphocytes CD4 to use them as in the researches before this complex enzyme can cut the aids viruses in the stage of the pro virus or we can make another types of the restrictive RNA complex enzymes to use them also
5. we use the sever isotopes in the specific parts for the cancer genes or the aids viruses ,the sequences parts of the cancer cells with the isotopes help us to getter quickly by the cancer tissues and to use them later
6.when we use the isotopes parts with the new endonuclease –ferritine proteins we can makes tow types of the paste parts by connection from the edges of the sequences parts of the DNA or by tow sequences one in front of the other complementary types by use the DNA ligase or transcript enzymes to form very specific connections.
7.this types help us for specific destroy for the aids viruses and the cancer cells that the iron proteins help us to concentrate the endonuclease in the cancer tissues by the magnetic fields and because the speed of the cancer division help us to use these enzymes quickly and not by the normal cells .
8.when we use these new proteins in the first treatments without any immune problems but may the immune system form for them anti bodies so we must solve this problem by formation anti -anti bodies or we use the steroids in the next treatments
9.we can use another complex proteins that contains heavy metals to destroy the cancer cells by the cellular over load mechanism .
10.as in the researches before that we use the plasma pherises to take out the remnants of the destroyed cells or the aids viruses , when we use the complex proteins with the iron metal so we can use the filters with different opens that help the red blood cells to pass by these opens and stop the remnants of the destroyed cells by special types of the magnetic filters that attract the iron metals to its walls.
11. We can use many co factors like MG or ZN when we use another kinds of the complex proteins to help us in the trials.
12.we must destroy the cancer cells very quickly by the steps in the researches before and by the cancer cells digestion as in next steps
a . we use the exonuclease which secreted from the pancreas and we determine its nucleic acids to form complex protein exonuclease-ferritine FE to introduce them in the cancer cells and the T lymphocytes CD4 to make broken bounds different from the endonuclease the exonuclease form free nucleotides .
b . we inject the cancer tumor or CD4 T cells with nucleotide phosphatase give us the free P and the nucleosides .
c. we use tow groups enzymes :
1.the purines enzymes :nucleotide oxidase , nucleotide phosphatase ,nucleoside phosphorylase ,deaminase xanthine oxidase .
2. the pirimidines enzymes : pirimidine phosphatase, pirimidine phosphorylase, dihydrouracil dihydrogenase ,dihydropyrimidinase
d , these enzymes help us for digest the cancer DNA or the aids virus RNA that we use the enzymes related to digest of the RNA .
e . we take the enzymes we use and inject them in the animals to get of them the antibodies that we use them later.
F . we use the antibodies by detect its nucleic acids forms and we make from them the complexes antibodies-ferritin FE .
G . when we inject the cancer cells with these enzymes we use the magnetic fields to concentrate them in the tumors or in the T CD4 cells and may these enzymes enter the blood and may harm the normal cells , so we use the plasma pherises to isolate these enzymes by introduce the antibodies-ferritin FE complexes to react with these enzymes and to take them out of the body by the magnetic fields of the plasma pherisis instruments .
H . so the treatments of the cancer tissues and the aids infection done by many steps and many mechanisms that opposite it harm mechanisms and the most important steps are to destroy the cancer cells and to stop the divisions of the aids viruses and the next steps to elevate the immunity for the immune system by the other drugs .
The theoretic research on the cellular immunity
1 step 1: we use colony stimulating factors to increase the number of the W.B.C. to use many types later. we isolate the cells the macrophages and the natural killer cells ( NK ) and the killer cells ( K ) to prepare them for the research.
2.step 2 :we use the chemo tactic factors :
a. the n-formyl methionin contains peptides as chemo tactic powerful action for phagocytes.
b. the intergrins that help for promote the binding the phagocytes to the endothelial cells in the tumors
c. the humors factors like the interferon ,TNF, IL2, C5a to help for the increase the phagocyte actions.
3.step 3 : we prepare the cancer tissues (small amounts or few cells ) with these factors and we put with them the types of the killer cells before to increase and excite its functions and to get the LAK cells and to take these killer cells to use them later and we take many cancer cells also and inject them in the animals to form the antibodies the IGM and later the IGG to use the IGG to coat the cancer cells .
4.step 4 :we study the properties of the cells we use:
1. the macrophages :these cells activated by the cytokines and it produce the TNF which produce the nitric oxide ( NO ) that kill the organisms and the malignant cells these cells also does not aid by the antibodies .
2. the natural killer cells : NK : which has low affinity for the fc receptors and its types the CD56 ,CD16 it kill the aids viruses and the cancer cells by its cytolytic proteins the ( perforin ) and it contain large granules and it called the lymphokine activated killer cells the ( LAK ) that mean its origin from the CD56,CD16 and by activation by the interferon and IL2 .
3.the killer cells :K :these cells depend on the fc receptors and kill the malignant cells coated by the IGG to cause the lyses
5.step 5 :we put again the cancer coated cells with the IGG with the cells excited before to get the results and to go to the next step .
6.step 6 : we prepare the cancer cells as antigens and the IGG the antibodies to make complexes with the complements by the classical way we use the MG and the CA with the complement factors for continue the cascades for the classical way and we can make it by the uses the proteins activate the lectin path way by uses the proteins
1.mannan binding lectin MBL
2. tow types of the mannan binding lectin associated serine protease MASP,MASP2
to make complex MBL-MASP-MASP2 which act as the A3C1qrs activate the C4 and C2 and C3 and C1qrs with the IGG and the antigen of the viruses as retroviruses and cancer antigens. to complete the classical path way .
7.step7 :so to continue killing the cancer cells or aids viruses we use the help proteins the serine protease that acts as mediator enzymes to covert pro enzymes to complete active enzymes and we use the best types for every position that we need.
These serine protease proteins formed from the human kallekrien genes families on the chromosome 19q13.4 and its proteins have trypsine like action as digestive action or subtiline like action and makes many actions in inflammation and the cancer makers and apoptosis and may other actions and many of these proteins have many properties due to its aspartic acid binding pocket which have carboxyl terminals that acts as electrostatic bounds to the lysine and argentine residue so we can use the best types in the trials to convert the pro- enzyme to functional active enzymes as an important mediator to increase the chance for the killer cells to kill the cancer cells and the aids viruses as the type hK2 which related to the growth factors or the IGBp3 factors to regulate its action and other cause the cellular lyses and apoptosis that we use the best types ( 15 types ) as the trials need we can use the serine protease as enzymes prepared to specific actions to activate special enzymes to use them later .
9.step 9 : when we get the results in vitro we can inject the patients with the killer cells into the blood and we can use the enzymes as the trials need to destroy the cancer cells and the aids viruses by the normal ways and we can make the combined treatments with the researches before to complete all the steps we need in the challenge the cancer cells and the aids viruses
10. step 10 :the combined treatments
1. we prepare the cancer cells after treats it with the parts of the researches before by a. uses the endonuclease and after DNA ligase :
b. antibodies against the enzymes need to open the DNA
c. by uses the block specific segments for the centromeres
d. by use specific segments treated with the sever isotopes
e. by uses the digestive enzymes for the cancer cells as the exonuclease and the other enzymes
f. by uses the heavy metals to make the cellular over load
g. by uses the layzer ray to destroy the cancer cells with the isotopes
2. we take these cells and inject them in the animals to get against of them the IGG to coat these cells to use them later
3. we put these treated cancer cells with the excited killer cells as in the steps before to get the results and to compare between the cancer cells not treated before and after to weak these cells by the treatments and we can use more of one way for the cancer cell treatments in the same time to increase the weakness of them and to make them direct targets to the excited killer cells .
4. we use the mg, ca and the and the products peptidoglycan ,or polysaccharides to activate C3B with the properdin to excite the alternative path way of the complement cascades or we use antibodies against the protein s (vitronctin)to excite the lytic pathway so the antigen from the cancer cells with the antibodies IGG that coat them with the excite the complement cascade help us to destroy the cancer cells with normal immunity ways , and the uses of the products from other organisms may make many immune problems so we can solve this problems by the next step
5. we take tow types of the cancer cells a. not treated b. treated cells and we make little harm on them ( their antigens ) by slowly elevate the temperature or uses many chemical to change the PH degree or by smooth layzer rays to make little changes in the cancer cells surfaces antigens that the bounds in its proteins different from the normal antigens that mean these cells has tow types of the antigens many normal types and many changed by little harm factors and we take the two types of the cancer cells and inject them in the animals to get against of them the IGG so we can make for them the immune florescence to find the antibodies against the normal antigens and the changes antigens that coated these cells and we treat these cells also with the chemo tactic factors and the killer cells to excite these killer cells against the tow types of the cancer cells in the vitro and to get the result of the destroy of the cancer cells by the killer cells which the macrophages not aid for the antibodies and the NK,K cells depend on the fc receptors and act by different way to for immune complexes with the complement to make the lyses so the different cell act by different way and we get the best results for killing the cancer cells and we depend on the cancer tow types antigens to avoid the uses of the products from other organisms .
6. we take the best cells from the steps before for killing the cancer cells and we inject them in the blood to help us to destroy the cancer tissues without uses foreign products and depend on the body immunity and we can to make more stronger action for the excited killer cells we can inject the second cancer cells ( small amount ) changed its antigens directly in the tumors to be the strong target to the killer cells .
7. we can destroy the cancer cells after weaken them and we use the strong excited killer cells to help the patients to challenge the harm of the cancer action by normal immune actions and did not harm the normal cells in his body.
The theoretic researches depend on the polarity
1. step 1: formation the best protein for uses :
a. we use the protein as we need by form it from its gene and the mRNA and after transfer RNA may one transfer many amino acids so we deprive the protein one type of amino acid and we use the other types as its the structure needs in the R ( routes as kinds acidic , basic aromatic..) to determine the types as we need
b we put this protein in solution that we can change its PH by increase or decrease its degrees as we want for the protein to loose or gain the proton
for uses to make negative charge COO – of the carboxylic route or positive charge by the amine route NH2 + or NH3+ and we make this way for many proteins to use them later (also we use the charged proteins in its R routes)c. we can isolate the proteins before by transfer them by ( electric polarity
have tow negative and positive poles and the protein go to the opposite
types of its charges (the electrodes ,anodes and cathodes )d. we make the same steps for the R (routes) in the protein.
2. step 2: we use two proteins that we formed as before like the holder protein the ferritin and the other proteins like endonuclease or exonuclease to attach one protein with the other by change in the PH and by uses the types of the synthase enzymes or with cofactors (metals) as need for researches before because for hard formation for the protein complexes from the combined genes , so we form the complexes by enzymatic or chemical complexes .
3.step.3 :we can prepare also the target cell of the cancer tissue to make two different antigens by change the PH and we put these cells in the electric poles to make different protein residues with different charges and we put them for the killer cells as in the researches before , and we can make more excitation for the killer cells we can also makes changes in their receptors the opposite charges for their protein receptors residues.
4steps.4 : we can use many proteins which we formed with many special
properties ( by use specials amino acids in its formations) as we needs
may have more negative charges CCO- or many positive charges NH2+
or NH3+ to inject them in the blood with bicarbonates or food acids to
make little change in the blood PH with the normal limits to help the charged
residue proteins to inter act with the free radicals in the blood or to attach to
many factor responsible for excite the trans growth factors or the factors help
in the apoptosis cascades or the factors initiate the mitosis so the uses of the
opposite residues in the proteins after its modifications may change the free
radicals from its harm actions and play o role for opposite many de or re
polarizations of many protein residues that we opposite the residues by the
best types of the charged proteins to decrease of the harm of many factors
because the decrease of the very active factors needs different cascades
pass throw many enzymatic reactions from protein to another and these
process may contain hundreds reactions so, the formation of the modified
charged proteins can substitute the place of these cascades.
The theoretic researches on HIV treatments
we study the mechanism of the reverse transcription of the retroviruses and we compare of its families especially the HIV viruses
as in the researches before for the treatments of the HIV viruses we make antibodies against it specific genes gag, pol env and with specific strong isotopes for destroy the virus, so we also we determine the non specific genes for the HIV to help us for the treatments
the genetic of the HIV viruses between two LTR which consist of U3,R,U5 segments and the reverse transcriptase initiate the transcription from the left side to the right side the direction
5-sequences -3 so the reverse transcriptase has the action of the DNA polymerase and the RNaseH activities so the transcription pass throw many steps and the end of the pro virus that consist s of the DNA form and intergrase help to introduce it into the host DNA to complete cycle of the reproduction and the last form of the virus its direction in the host DNA 3-sequences -5 after many small transcriptations and after many removal parts and re transcript it again so for help our researches , the formation of the antibodies in the first infection the IGM and the IGG did not destroy the virus because of its properties in the transcription form that mean it change the form many times and also reverse the transcription direction and the antibodies did not recognize all the forms that escape from them ( the escape mechanism ) so we make:
a. we use the endonuclease to cut the viruses in small sequences to isolate the sequences U3,R,U5 to deprive the virus from the first steps for transcription and we use the stop parts of the nucleic acids with the ligase to make malformation types
b. we use the proteins related to these parts the U3,R,U5 that means the AP-1,NAT-1,USF-1,ET-1,LEF,NF-ab,SP1,TBP,LBP-1 and we form for them antibodies or destroy them by the layzer for the types of the isotopes proteins
b. we can use the sequences the U3,r,U5 as a part of the vaccination to form for them the antibodies especially in the last steps of it transcription ( in the provirus stage).
c. we form for the sequences U3,R,U5 the opposite sequences with sever isotopes to destroy these important parts for the transcription of the viruses
d .as in the formation of the pro virus and its direction
3-U3,R,U5 (left LTR)- gag, pol, en,( right LTR) –host DNA
from the left to the right for the poly A site that we form the antibodies against every protein formed from the sequences from this direction to be effective for the antibodies to recognize all the proteins that formed from the end stage directions
e. we cut the viruses in the all steps by the endo nuclease to form many parts especially in the last steps of the transcription and when we form the antibodies against its proteins formed from these small sequences ,we use the high centrifuges to distinguish the small proteins with high and low molecular weight to isolate them and for use the small proteins that help the viruses for imitation the reproductive cycle like the cl proteins , and for the proteins help the viruses damage the host cells as the CD4 T lymphocytes like the Cro proteins for the lytic cycle and the Tat protein which secreted from the virus to form the TRAIL from the macrophages to mediate the apoptosis for the bystander T cell ,or we can destroy these proteins by layzer for the isotopes proteins as in the researches before
The theoretic researches for protein complex formation
1. the ferritin protein store the iron and release it through the channels and stored as FEIII ,and the ferritin structure forms spherical shell consists of 24peptides subunits composed in two channels types the polar of 3 folds and non polar in 4 folds and the iron released from the 3 folds as solved type change from the FEIII to FEII as in the form fe(H2O)6++ , so the store iron in the folds help us in our researches . the gene form the ferritin protein play the important role in the research with the genes that form the other proteins the endonuclease and the exonuclease or the other proteins needs in the researches
2. the formation of the complex protein ferritin –endonuclease complex derived from the two genes responsible for the proteins formation by the join them together , this steps is the hard one for the researches and we makes it by these ways.
a. we take the genes for the two proteins by the endonuclease and introduce them in the DNA of the bacteria by also the endonuclease and DNA ligase as in the cloning way to form from them the mRNA of its specific type property as polycistronic may form many peptides in the same times in the prokaryocytes to get the two protein in the same times and every genes has the specific regulatory and transcriptional parts without changes .
b. we can make the proteins from the mRNA with its polycistronic property and we change it to the two strands by the DNA polymerase and ligase to form the artificial gene as DNA and introduce it in the host DNA as in the cloning ways .
3. we can make little changes by cut part of one gene and introduce it in the
second gene by find resemble sequences of nucleic acids that mean one gene has the regulatory parts as the enhancers and the repressors or silencers and response elements and the transcriptional parts from the TATA box and the end terminal the poly A end sites and the second gene has only the parts the transcriptional codes for the protein formation the mechanism one gene depend on the structure for the second gene .
4. we can form the protein of each one genes from the joining the two genes and every gene has its regulatory and transcriptional parts together by join them one gene opposite the direction for the other gene by the endonuclease and DNA ligase and we can use the DNA polymerase III to opposite the direction for one direction and to repair the nucleic acids normally and the join in the sequences one like the other or by join the gene 5-sequences -3 to 3-sequences-5 and can join one complete gene with the second cut its terminal part the end poly-A site to help the regularity part of one gene to control the formation the protein from the second gene to stop the end formation of the protein syntheses .
we prefer the cells in the eukaryocytes form the protein by direct the cap rules that the RNA polymerase contact directly with the promoter sites especially the type RNA polymerase II and with the transcription factors the TFIID and with the TBP the TATA box binding proteins with the TAFS (TAF250) the TBP associate factors and we needs the Ere(endonuclease response elements ) and the FRe( the ferritin response elements to use them later , so the specific property of the TAF250 as act as histon acetyl transferase form the PIC ( the pre initiation complex) with the many types of the TFII A, D,E,H for melting the DNA and the NTPS to active the initiation and by CTD phosphorylation making the RNA elongation .and the termination done by the form the POLY-A signal AATAAA for 0.5- 2 kb length so the cut this part by formation of two stands of the formed RNA to the DNA shape and use the endonuclease to cut this poly -A signal and we introduce the second formed of two strands RNA for make the DNA types for the second protein and join them together by DNA ligase that we help in join two new genes and one of them has the terminal signal for the termination for the protein complex .
5. we can depend for the transcription for the protein syntheses to facilitate the transcription by the activation of the activation the pCAP( the histon acetyl transferase ) with the P300/CBP with the TFII25o and the TBP and the Ere ,FRe elements to start the transcription of them RNA and we can make activation by the acetylating of the histon .
6. we can end the transcription by form opposite nucleic acids for the poly-A site join to it to continue the next transcription mRNA of the second protein or by add the repression factors as mad/max dimmers with the SIN3 to act on the (HDs) the histon deacetylase
7. the formation for complex proteins depend on the combined action of its genes and the formation the mRNA in many ways in the prokaryocytes or in the eukaryocytes as the mechanisms need for the trials.
The new treatments for immune diseases
8. the responsible for recognizing the tissues and play an important ways for the rejection of the transplant tissues is the MHC groups ( major histocompatibility complex ) .
9. the MHC composed of
a. MHC I : which composed of peptide binding region (alpha 1 and alpha 2 proteins )and immune globulin like region (alpha3 protein) and the and trance membrane and cytoplasm region and the cytolytic T cells recognize the peptides bound to this group.
b. MHC II :composed of two alpha and two beta proteins and the trance membrane and cytoplasm region and the T helper cells bound the peptides for this group .
10. the HLA human leukocyte antigen are group of antigens presence on the surface of the cells that encoded by MHC groups and not form for the self tissue the antibodies , and form the antibodies against the blood transfusion or tissues or organs transplant .
11. the HLA groups classified in
a. the genes encoded by MHC I and contain major type HLA,A HLA,B HLA,C and the minor group
HLA,E HLA,F HLA,G
B .the genes encoded by MHC II formed the proteins from its loci t and its two sub types
1. the type A( A1)
2. the type B (B1 ,DP , DQ,B2,B3,B5) ,that form the alpha and beta proteins and 3. the HLA-DP protein formed from the HLADP-A1and HLADP-B1 from two loci 4. the protein HLADQ formed from HLADQ-A1 and HLADQ-B1 loci 5.HLADM,HLADO antigens and others .
5. these loci or alleles that form the HLA antigen proteins found on the chromosome 6 the HLA-A on the P arm and the HLA-B ,HLA-C, HLA-DR,HLA-DO ,HLA-DP on the q arm below the centromeres.
6. the importance for these studies help us for autoimmune disease and the blood transfusion or tissues or organs transplants ,so when the rejections happened by the immune system we use the steroids and the immunosuppressive drugs for long time or for all life with its sever side effects that may be fatal from the main disease so we can substitute these drugs by the next steps
A. the first step : we determine the genes or the alleles for the tissue or the organ for the transplant formed its antigens proteins and cuts by endonuclease we can determine the nucleic acids and we form the opposite for it sequences with the sever isotopes to use it in the tissues or the organs we want to transplant or for the antigens responsible for the autoimmune diseases like the celiac disease or systemic lupus erthymatosis and others that the immune system makes antibodies against its antigens the non self antigens so we destroy the genes that form the non self protein antigens to help the patients from their pains and this way specific for the foreign antigens and the opposite sequences with isotopes uses for long time because we can use the best isotopes for every disease as the trials need the half life duration and the severity of the isotopes .
B .the second step :when we can not make changes on the transplant antigens and we use the cancer cells with two types antigens as in the researches before and to avoid the rejection by this step we determine the class that responsible for the rejection as in MHC I or MHC II so we use the best class for every type of the peptides antigens, we can make the opposite sequences with the isotopes by use the endonuclease and we can use the opposite sequences for formation of one protein that formed from two alleles that we destroy the responsible part for the rejection in the MHCII genes to deprive the immune system to recognize the transplant tissues or organs to hide its antigens from the immune system especially in the sever autoimmune disease and the important transplants for life so the partial defect in the class MHC II may save the life and avoid steroids or sever immunosuppressive drugs that threaten the life of the patients.
7. the benefits from these researches to avoid danger drugs that kill the patients by its sever sides effects and we use specific sequences with the isotopes to destroy the genes form the non self antigens proteins or we make partial defect in the MHC systems to hide the transplants antigens , and to treat many autoimmune disease
The new points for help the treatments for aids and cancer
1. the increase of the age for the infected cells like CD4 lymphocytes with aids viruses to resist the infection we make
a. step 1:we make antibodies against the cro proteins
b. step 2: we make antibodies against the enzymes protease to stop the cleaving the cl proteins to elevate it and its dimmers which bind to the enhances on the promoters Qr1,Qr2,Qr3.
c. Step 3:we make opposite segments with the hard isotopes for the cro genes from the lambda genome that help for inhibiting the lytic phases for the host cells
d. Step4:we stop the initiation of the reproductive cycle by using 1.antibodies against the cl proteins
2.or by using the opposite segments with the hard isotopes for the cl genes from the lambda genome or related to the infective organisms
the increase of the age for the CD4 lymphocytes help for give these cells the time to resist the virus and the late of the lytic phase help to decrease the infection for other cells and give us great chance to uses the methods in the researches before to destroy the virus and we use the right types of the genes that form cro ,cl proteins formations from the lambda genome or related to infected organisms .
2.the important deal with the Mdm2 protein :
a. the damage for the DNA activate the proteins kinas like ATM,DNA-PK,CHK2 causes the phosphorylation of the P53 protein residues ,so cause to increase the Mdm2 protein and the phosphorylase P53 did not act and to change for unphosphorilation position help for the P53 to act and to cause the low level for Mdm2 protein that mean the Mdn2 genes play an important action for the formation the Mdm2 protein which bind to the P53 protein so ,we make
a. antibodies against the Mdm2protein.
b. opposite sequence with hard isotopes against Mdm2 genes
c. opposite segments with hard isotopes against the messenger RNA formed from the Mdm2 gene
these ways help for long action for P53 to stop the division on the cancer cells because the short time duration for the division from the normal cells.
b. the P53 responsible for the actions for the P21that inhibit Cdk2 to stop the division in the S phase and the P53 related to P21,GAAD45 to inhibit Cdc2 to stop the division in the M phase .and the P53 responsible for the caspasis 9 activated by the Apaf1 or from cytochrome C so
1. the formation the antibodies against the Cdk2 or the Cdc2help the action for the P53
2.uses the opposite segments with the isotopes against the mutated gene P53 and injection the P21 protein can help for stop the division
3. injection of the anti apoptotic types Bcl-2 ,Bcl-x can help for our researches by its action to close the VDAC ( voltage-dependent anion channels )which act for the mitochondrial mediated apoptosis
4. when the mutations happened in the gene P53R2 so we can use the opposite segments with the hard isotopes to destroy this gene which is responsible for DNA repair and replication for encode the ribonucleotide reductase to substitute by the P53 gene to interact with the AP endonuclease and DNA polymerase
the uses with the antibodies and the opposite segments with hard isotopes can help for good action for the P53 protein and stop the divisions and repair the DNA that causes low cellular divisions and long telomeres help for elongate the age of the cells .
The theoretic researches for new killer cells for cancer
And new CD4 for aids
1.step 1: we use the natural killer cells and killer cells and the macrophages in our research by
a. by uses colony stimulating factor to increase these cells
b. by cloning them from the stem cells by insert the nuclei of the killer and natural killer and macrophages in the stem cells takes out its nuclei , and we excite them for division by uses the growth factors
c. we excite these new cells as in the researches before
2. step 2: we use the cancer cells antigens after we weak them and form new antigens for them as in the researches before .
3. step 3: we form the opposite plugs for the DNA centromeres to use them later as in the researches before
4. step4: we use the genes for the formation the antibodies from the b cells by uses the chromosome form the
a. the kappa and lambda light chains as LVJC with their promoters or enhancers from the pre mature b cells or form the mature types V-J
b. the heavy chains from the pre mature b cells the LVDJC or from the mature the V-D-J after changes by recombination and the genes directly attached
5. step5: we introduce the new chromosomes in the new killer cells and natural killer and the macrophages to help them for more functions for destroy the cancer cells by change in their properties to make new cells can form the monoclonal antibodies and to phagocyte the cancer cells by direct action from the cancer antigens and the new cells antibodies and mediated by the complement system for make the lytic effects for the cancer cells
6.step6:we can introduce these genes by the DNA endonuclease and DNA ligase or we use the chromosomes by introduce them in the new cells and we re cloning the again by uses the new cells nuclei to insert them in the stem cells taken its nuclei out of the cells and we uses also the growth factors with the IL2 for help these new cells to act and to form the antibodies .
7.step 7: we can introduce the chromosomes in the new cells in the spindle phases and we can use the important proteins the centromeres by inject them by microinjection the CENP-B to arrest the cells division between G2 and M phase and we use the CENP-E to causes arrest in the metaphase .
we can use these proteins to give us the time for the chromosomes grafts and we can stop their actions by uses the antibodies against them and we continue the next steps after their uses by excite the new cloned cells by the growth factors for making new divisions to gain these cells new properties .
and we can use these proteins to help to slow the division from the cancer cells by direct inject them in the tumors or in the blood in the cancer metastasis to decrease the division and to help for more times to weak the cancer cells.
8.step 8: we can use the partial cancer antigens as a vaccine to stimulate these new killer cells to form directly the antibodies and we can support these ways from the researches before for making the antigen-antibodies complex with the complements to help the lectin or lytic pathways by the aggregation for the C9 or the complex C5b678 to form the holes in the cellular membrane to cause the lyses or with form new cellular cancer antigens as researches before to destroy the cancer cells.
These direct way help us to change the ways for the formation for the antibodies rapidly from the way of the MHC2 express the cancer antigens with the T lymphocytes and by the IL2 excite the b cells to form the antibodies
9.step9: we can use the anti-idiotypic antibodies to stimulate these new cells and we can use it as a successful vaccine against cancer cells to form the antibodies rapidly to destroy the cancer cells .
10step10: we can introduce the genes form the antibodies in the CD4 cells which infected with aids as before that help these cells the direct reaction of the antibodies with the virus and destroy every step in its reproductive phases .
11.step11: we can use the messenger RNA formed from the antibodies genes and we inject them directly in the CD4 cells or the new killer cells for cancer cells to help us very quickly for stop the cancer division or the aids virus .
12.step12: we can use the anti-idiotypic antibodies as vaccine against the aids viruses to excite the new formed CD4 to make the antibodies to act directly with viruses
the aims for these researches to make the antibodies very quickly and to act directly for the target cancer cells or the aids viruses because the infection with the aids virus help in the beginning expressed by the MHCI and the cancer cells expressed by the MHCII and by the T helper lymphocytes help for secretion the interleukins and the B lymphocytes form the antibodies ,so the immune system recognize the cancer cells and the aids virus in the beginning and the new killer cells and the new CD4 act directly and did not need new recognize for the cancer cells and aids antigens that help us to use the new cells by direct actions when we use the anti-idiotypic antibodies or partial antigens to excite these cells .
Urgent treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities
1. first important point:
A. the indirect types:
these types uses the sequences with the isotopes formed from the aids or the cancer genes or from the abnormal genes.
we form from the aids virus and the cancer genes and the abnormal genes sequences to use them with the isotopes as in the researches before for diagnosis and the sever types for the treatments , so the uses of the sever types may destroy the sequences by hard effects on it. we make
a. we take the sequences by endo nuclease for the aids viruses and for the cancer genes and for the abnormal genes
b. b . we use the isotopes, the types for the diagnosis (weak types) as in the researches before
c. we inject these sequences in the blood of the patients to introduce in the structures of the aids viruses and in the cancer tumors and for the abnormal genes
d. . we take the CD4 cells infected with aids and contain sequences with the isotopes and we exposure them out of the body by a special instruments for new isotopes( sever types )give us alpha rays to attack the sequences with the diagnostic isotopes to excite it, because the alpha rays introduce in the diagnostic isotopes and elevate the atomic weights for the nucleus and excite the electrons out of the nucleus, and when the atomic weights of the nucleus increased, the types for the diagnostic isotopes change to sever types ( strongly unstable nucleus) or change to another types of the isotopes that deprive the virus from normal structure and destroy it .
e. we can use the helper sever isotopes also by implant it for short times in the cancer tumors to destroy the sequences with the diagnostic isotopes and we take out again the sever isotopes
f. in the cancer metastasis and in the genes deformities we use the same ways and we inject the sever isotopes in the blood and we use the types of the very short half life (seconds) to destroy these sequences.
g. These ways of the treatments help us for urgent treatments and specific for its targets and we use low doses of the sever isotopes does not harm the normal tissues when we compare with the classic treatments with them and help us to continue the next steps for the treatments as in the researches before
B. the direct types:
These types depend on the formations for the antibodies with the isotopes:
1. we form the antibodies with the mild or sever types of the isotopes( depend on the unstable positions of the nuclei)by inject the animals with the isotopes and we inject them also with the cancer antigens and the enzymes of the aids viruses to form for them the antibodies contain the isotopes to use them later
2. 2. we use these antibodies against its targets by inject them in the blood and we compare between the types , if the sever types destroy the antibodies before uses , we use the antibodies with the mild types and we re excite them by the isotopes , sever types again as before because the increase of the atomic weights by the alpha rays help for more unstable positions for the nuclei and help us for strong effects to destroy the aids viruses and the cancer tissues when the antibodies attack the antigens and form the immune complexes
3. we use these ways for the aids viruses and the cancer tissues to destroy them directly and in short times but for the abnormal genes we use the indirect types for destroy them
2.second important point:
the prophylaxis for aids and the cancer tumors formed from abnormal sexual actions with many partner are the most important ways to save our life and our next generations because of the failure of the P53 proteins and the DNA polymerase families to repair the damage and the mutations in the DNA to reform it to the normal patterns , so the fixed hereditary diseases are the best examples that mean the P53 and the DNA polymerase can help for partial repair for the DNA to help the cells to continue it actions but not as the normal cells or to take the apoptosis ways , so the great wisdoms to stop the abnormal sexual actions with many partners and sever international laws from the WHO and UN can stop their actions to save our life and the next generations and these groups must be treated and hold great responsibilities under very strong and sever international laws.
The theoretic researches for new immune detection for the partners antigens
1.the direct detection for the multi sexual partners antigens :
a .we can detect for the antigens by direct examination for the presence of it in genital region
b .by the presence of the DNA fragments in genital regions from the friction of the sexual actions
c. from the combined infective organisms in the genital region
d. use DNA segments with diagnostic isotopes can react with same part as a residue from the friction of sexual actions and introduce in the next partner by the micro wounds in the genital region..
2. the indirect detection for the multi partners after long time from the sexual action we make:
a. we take the cellular antigens for the male partner for example the HLA (human leucocytes antigens )a types of the
glycol proteins on the surfaces of the cells or other specific antigen can distinguish the tissue typing for the male and we inject it in the animals to get antibodies against this antigen to use them later
b. we use from this antibodies the hyper variable parts as the idiotypic antibodies by protease enzymes and we inject them in the animals to get the anti-idiotypic antibodies
c. we use the anti-idiotypic antibodies as a vaccine to inject in the female partner and we detect in the blood after 2 weeks for the antibodies formed, that mean the female partner was real partner in the sexual action and the male antigens partner introduce in the blood and the immune system make the antibodies against it previously and if there are no the direct antibodies IGG formed after the injection of the anti-idiotypic antibodies it means there are no contact in sexual actions .
we can recognize the difference of the antibodies formed from the injection the anti-idiotypic antibodies for the evaluation of the results :
1. the injection for the anti-idiotypic antibodies form for it the IGM and later the IGG so the formation of the later IGG help us for distinguish the results these types of the antibodies give us negative results .
2. the formation of the direct IGG give us positive results
3. the formation the direct IGG and the IGM and the later IGG give us positive results due to the formation of the antibodies against the tissues antigens formed by the direct action on the B lymphocytes( by direct effects due to the memory saved previously in the T lymphocytes and provoke for the B lymphocytes to form the antibodies ) cells and the new antibodies against the anti-idiotypic antibodies the IGM and later the IGG.
d. we must delete the positive results from the antigens introduce the body by blood transfusion or bone morrow transplant and the antigens from the husband
e. we use the immune florescence in the detection for the antibodies with the foreign antigens to give us the negative or positive results .
f. we did not use the male partial antigens to provoke for the antibodies to avoid the false results and to confirm the presence of the antibodies against the male antigens that formed from un legal sexual actions.
g. in the presence of many different types of the anti- antibodies against the human antigens help us for many partners in the sexual actions.
h. this types of detections help us to fix the abnormal sexual actions with many partners by scientific distinct and obvious proof and did not need for the persons certificates..
i. the importance for these detections help us to discover the abnormal sexual actions with many partners in the same family for un legal relations because the presence of the antibodies in the blood of one person formed from un legal relation for the antigens from person of the same family , these antibodies can damage his self tissues and changed as non self tissues and help for auto immune diseases because the 50 per cent of his antigens are the same types.
j. these types of the detections help us to discover the un legal sexual actions because the reactions and the destroyed tissues and the micro wounds in the genital regions help for introduce the antigens in the blood and form for them the antibodies with time run the antibodies disappear from the blood but the immune system save a memory for the antigens as in the infections , so to excite to reform the antibodies again by anti- idiotypic antibodies give us fixed proof for these actions without the re use the antigens as a vaccine to excite the antibodies formation .
k .we make for the tissues typing antigens a special bank and form for them the antibodies to help for distinguish the partners directly and to help to discover all the members ( the proposal suspect persons) of the nets or the groups that make abnormal sexual actions that help the international justice when their actions full with crimes because these detection ways give us 100 per cent the results without need persons certificates..
l. these detection ways depend on the immune rules because the self surface antigens can recognized by the tow types of the MHC and form for them the specific antibodies and the uses the anti-idiotypic antibodies re excite the B lymphocytes to secrete the antibodies again without need for the antigen uses .
m. these important detections help us to discover the nets or groups under any names and direct abnormal sexual actions and may be crimes by fixed and obvious and distinct proofs.
The theoretic researches for new DNA spotting assays
1. step 1: the uses of the isotopes
a. the pirimidine roots :in the formation of the pirimidine roots in the DNA we use the N-CARBAMYL and the aspartic acid , so we use the isotopes for the aspartic acid we use the
1.the isotope for the N atom in the position 3 of the pirimidine structure for the uracil
2.the isotope for the C atom in the position 4 or 5 in the pirimidine structure for the thymine
b. the purines roots : for the formation of the adenosine -5- phosphate we use the ribose -5- phosphate and the glutamine and the glycine , so we use the isotopes
1.the isotope for the C atom in the position 4 or 5 of the glycine in the purines structure for the adenine
2.the isotope for the N atom in the position 3 or 9 of the glutamine in the purines structure for the guanine
2.step 2: the uses of the amino acids with the isotopes different types in the different root help us for the formation for the spotting DNA assays for the normal form to use it later and to use special type of the layzer for making scan for the chromosomes
the isotopes in the nucleotides distinguished from the amino acids in the proteins of the long base pairs in thousands and millions in the nucleotides
3.ste3:we use proposal table composed of vertical 6000 points and horizontal 6000 points to use 36000 points every point relate to the gene in the chromosomes and every point contain from thousand to millions base pairs of the nucleotides .
a. we inject the patients with different types of the amino acids with the isotopes and after many hours or days we make for the patients the rapid spotting DNA assay .
b. we can take many cells from the patients and we implant them in the vitro and by uses for its nutrients the different types of the isotopes and also different types of the C atom or N atom to use them later to avoid the harm of the isotopes for the patients.
5.step 5 for the rapid DNA assay the layzer reader can give us the mutations rapidly by the points and we can study the great differences of the patient base pairs and the mutations by compare the rapid scan for the patients with the normal DNA assays
this way can help us for rapid assay and coast low than complete assay because the compare of the patients scan with proposal normal DNA assay depend on the points (genes) has the sever mutations and also low coast if it compare with the expensive chemotherapies treatments with poor prognosis.
the aims for these methods :
1. make rapid DNA assay
2. not expensive
3. help us for rapid mutated genes studies
4. we make it in the birth and after death to give us the mutations and the criminal changes in the chromosomes
5. give for every man rapid genetic map for the proposal mutations
6. give us fixed scientific certificate
7. it help us with the other methods , as in the researches before the determination of the antibodies of the sexual partners and the partial DNA segments and for the determination of the organisms in the genital regions to give us fixed certificate for abnormal sexual relations .
8. give us very important certificate for the next generation mutations and pro oncogenes for proposal genetic map for the future and help us to determine the number of the normal genes for the next generations because of the high mutations in the future and the decrease of the normal genes numbers which give us bad and dark future for our next generations
9. help us with strong evidences to discover the abnormal sexual nets and its nature(organizations ,foundations governmental or not governmental ,parties ,intelligences ,specific religion groups or others) to put them under international lows
10. to give us very important fixed certificates for the increase the number of the patients holds cancer and genes deformities from abnormal sexual actions
11. my concentration on the abnormal sexual action which makes sever and strong destroy in our genes and decrease of the normal genes in the next generations because these actions done in the all places of the world and not in small place of the world and these action done also in the secret ways so the great harms come from these actions or nets if we compare it with the other factors that threaten our genes .
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- we need more trials groups
- Describe the timeframe in which an answer to your question is needed.
- the trials need over 84 months
- Describe any health disparities, inequities, or impact on vulnerable populations your question applies to.
- no need
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- Are you making a suggestion as an individual or on behalf of an organization?