Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: August 07, 2009
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- for the new treatment for aids and cancer and genetic diseases
- Does your question include a comparison of different health care approaches? (If no, your topic will still be considered.)
- If yes, explain the specific technologies, devices, drugs, or interventions you would like to see compared:
- The new methods for the protections and for the treatments:
1. for the aids and for the cancers :
a. we open the CD4 and the cancer cells from the methods as in the all researches I and all researches II .
b. we use the of the syntheses of the dendranized AuNPs containing the nanoferrocenyl thiol dendrons assemblies instead of the super antigen or the super proteins .
c. we attack the complexes which composed from the cancer antigens or the aids antigens with the different types of the antibodies with the AuNPs ( the nanoferrocenyl dendrons ) with the different types of the of the micro waves or from the severe directed magnetic fields which able to penetrate the different tissues for a high distances in its depth to destroy the malignant cells or the aids viruses .
d. we use the poly antibodies with the modified CD4 cells as in researches before, locally in the internal female genital organs and on the external male genital organs also for more protection from the fatal aids viruses .
2. for the earth protection from the climates changes :
All the meteorological researches depend on the very expensive costly methods to protect the earth from the elevation of the temperature from the uses of the different types of the soil bacteria which can change the biological balance in the environmental equilibrium between them, and we may face in the future a new strange mutated bacteria which may be responsible for a new fatal diseases ,or from the uses of the high technologies by the spreading the new computerized special plates in the L tropic between the sun and the earth which needs many years with the high costs, to scatter and to disperse the sun rays in the space, so we can protect the earth from the severe climate changes from these steps :
a. we use a glass ball ,and we put inside it, many sensors to detect the different types of the rays especially the sun rays and for the temperature measuring.
b. we put on each pole of the ball, one piece from the magnetic materials or from the electric Reel to create the magnetic fields around the ball similar to the VAN Alan magnetic fields of the earth .
c. we sprinkle around the ball many complicated materials which composed from the
- What patients or group(s) of patients does your question apply to? (Please include specific details such as age range, gender, coexisting diagnoses, and indications for therapy.)
- 1. different types of the proteins which its R roots held the same types of the electric charges to create the aversion relations between them to avoid its aggregations , to choose the suitable types of it for our uses ,or we can use also the crystallized shapes of these proteins ,or other different types of the organic polymers instead of these proteins ,or we can use the different types of the hybrid bacteria which are sensitive to the magnetic fields or the different types of the sun rays, but we do not prefer it ,from our fears from its contaminations or its dangerous mutations in the future .
2. we use of the syntheses of the dendranized AuNPs containing the nanoferrocenyl thiol dendrons with the silver minerals ( the silver nitrates) to perform with the other previous proteins or organic polymers the new silver plated components which able to scatter and to disperse the sun rays in the space .
3. we detect the temperature and the types of the rays in the glass ball before using the magnetic fields and scattering the protective new components and after using them also, to get the best results .
4.we use this method to decrease the harmful sun rays which penetrates the earth due to the best properties or the qualities of the new components which are sensitive to the magnetic fields to avoid its escape out of the magnetic fields ,and to create a turbid medium and non harmful for our environments against the sun rays .
5. we can send these new protective components to its suitable tropic place, in the north pole or in the south pole, or for the suitable places of the atmospheric cover ( the ionosphere ,or stratosphere ,ect.. … ) with very cheap costs ways, by the aerostat balloons, without needing for the long times also.
6. this new method can help us to decrease the temperatures in the poles to save the icy mountains from the melting ,and to create the normal air currents to cool also the other tropics. From the changing the normal translucent and the transparent natures of the atmospheric cover of the earth to a turbid medium ,but not harmful for the environments
We can make an artificial magnetic fields from the industrial moons or from aerostatic balloons which depend on the solar energies to create the magnetic fields for a small many places in the tropics especially the equator to decrease the temperature in the tropical zone (the equatorial zone )to increase the effects of the VAN Alan of the magnetic fields of the earth by formations the space ( spatial )sunshades which composed from four artificial moons or aerostatic balloons to form the square or the rectangle shapes of the magnetic fields which circulate in the suitable places of the atmospheric cover of the earth ,to spread or to sprinkle in it the complicated materials ( components ) which explained before
- Are there subgroups of patients that your question might apply to? (For example, an ethnic group, stage or severity of a disease.)
- The immunological treatments for the influenza viruses:
The human cell receptors which infected from the influenza viruses the types A ,B ,C and its especially the subtypes the H1N1,H1N2,H2N3,H7N2 may be the entrances for many other dangerous viruses also as the avian H5N1 or the swine H1N1 from the same sialic acid receptors in alpha 2,3 linkage for the avian viruses and for the glycosidic alpha 2,3 linkage( the sialic acid in alpha 2,6likage ) for the human receptors from its (H) the hemagglutinin residues, from the studies of the genetic structures of the different subtypes of the A viruses ,we find the A virus composed from the spherical or filamentous form with the lipid envelope which contains the M proteins the M1,M2 ( the matrix proteins ) and one virion needs 3000 matrix molecules, and the genome which contains eight segmented single stranded RNA to code eleven proteins :
1. HA the hemagglutinin which responsible for the binding the host cells receptors,( 500 molecules for one virion.
2. NA the neuraminidase ( 100 molecules ) to degrade the receptors and to release the virus from the host cell.
3. NP encode the nucleoproteins .
4. the M matrix proteins M1,M2.
5. NS encodes the non structural proteins ,NS1 , NEP.
6. PA,PB1,PB2 encode the RNA polymerase ,but the PB1-F2 induces the apoptosis
So the genome which contains the eight segmented single stranded RNA , but the opportunity for the reassortment is high and occurs frequently during the infections of the host cells .
The immune response against the different influenza viruses the presences of the antibodies especially the igA and the cell mediated immune response which includes the T-cell proliferative ,T -cell cytotoxic ,natural killer activity ,the presence of the interferon in the respiratory secretions.
For the protection and the treatments :
1. The active immunization from the uses of the multi types ( human ,avian ,swine antigens HA,NA,M)to form from them ( from the hyper variable parts) the anti-anti bodies as polyvalent vaccine .
2. the passive immunization for the uses of the different types of the antibodies against the different types of the influenza antigens HA,NA,M intra muscularly or locally of the upper respiratory tract to spread them as aerosols from the spray or the nebulizer instruments .
3. the most important note in the treatments from the uses of the specific antibodies against the specific activated endonuclease which degrades the mRNA which activated from the 2-5 oligo adenylate synthetase ( the 2-5 A synthetase ) which formed from the different excited the somatic ( the respiratory ) or the natural killer cells from the immune response to the influenza viruses from the Interferons ,because the degraded different types of the mRNA of the different types of the influenza viruses the human ,the avian ,and the swine also ,may help for the new creation of the new hybrid viruses by the exchange many mRNA sequences their positions from one virus to the other in the reassortment phase of the infection ( the transposition new theory ) ,so we must use the specific antibodies against the specific endonuclease or against also the protein the 2-5 oligo adenylate synthetase ( the 2-5 A synthetase ) ( intravenously) and immediately in the acute infections of the influenza viruses to avoid the intermarriage ( the hybridizations )between the different types of the influenza viruses ,and to depend only on the actions of the Interferons by getting the RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR) which phosphorilate the ELF 2 protein which inhibits the proteins syntheses .
- Describe the health-related benefits you are interested in. (For example, improvements in patient symptoms or problems from treatment or diagnosis.)
- the complementary treatments for the aids and the cancers :
the all researches I ,and the all researches II contained many different methods for the treatments against the fatal diseases ,the aids and the cancers, and we can support these researches from the next steps :
1. we isolate the IL2 ,IL12 from the blood of the infected patient from the aids viruses and we use them to excite the cells Th1 and the NK cells to get from them the interferon INFy.
2. we excite again the Macrophages ,the Neutrophils, and NK cells also by the uses of the IFN y to get for the IFN s( the Interferons) which contain the types INF a, b, w which excite its special receptors on the surfaces of the Macrophages , the Neutrophils ,and other somatic cells also to get many different important proteins especially :
1. the RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR) which its regulatory double strands RNA (ds RNA) binding domains (RBD-1) or the (RBD-2) play an important roles against the cancers from its dangerous mutations .
2. the 2-5 oligo adenylate synthetase ( the 2-5 A synthetase ) .
3. so we get these important proteins from the previous excited cascades ,or we isolate them by activate them from the double stranded RNA from many viruses .
4. we use them to get their effects against the viral growths to phosphorilate the ELF 2 protein which inhibits the proteins syntheses ,or to activates the cellular endonuclease which degrades the mRNA ,so from the uses of the endonuclease and after the DNA ligase to form the artificial mutations in the aids viruses or against the cancer cells as in the all researches I ,and from the all researches II ,we provoke these enzymes from the normal immune pathways to get its synergistic effects to excite the endonuclease enzymes ,and to get more benefits from these enzymes also in the stages of the pro virus of the reproductive periods of the aids viruses, and to reverse the escape mechanism of the aids viruses against the antibodies the IGM and the IGG later .
5. we can use the modified CD4 cells from the cloning by introduce in its chromosomes the genes which encode the interferon-inducible the :RNA –dependent protein kinase or the 2-5A synthetase gene to repair its mutated types ,and to get its synergistic effects with the other manners which weakened the aids viruses or the cancer cells as in the previous the all researches I ,II
- Describe any health-related risks, side effects, or harms that you are concerned about.
- The new treatments by the false host receptors:
( the new principles )
1. the entrance of the vital organisms ,the viruses, the bacteria , the fungi ,into the hosts cells depend on its surfaces receptors ,or antigens of the vital organisms ,and on the host cell receptors .
2. also, in the cancer metastasis depends on the different surface receptors of the host tissues which are suitable for the cancer cell antigens or the receptors .
3. so , the closes of these host receptors against the vital factors ,organisms, cancer cell, it will disrupt these vital factors to enter the host receptors , and the uses of the direct antibodies against the host receptors did not give the best results and may harm the host cells also.
4. the new treatments by the false host receptors help us for :
a. the treatments for the acute strong infections which form the fatal epidemic diseases, like the aids viruses ,the avian flu viruses the ,the malaria diseases .
b. the treatments for the cancer metastasis .
c. the treatments for the slow chronic infectious diseases.
d. the treatments of the autoimmune diseases .
e. the treatments for the idiopathic diseases with the unknown causes , like the multiple sclerosis
we make the next steps:
1. the step 1 : we determine the main host receptors for the vital receptors or antigens ,and we inject these host surfaces receptors ( the host cells) in the animal to get against it the specific antibodies .
2. the step 2 : we inject the antibodies which formed from the animals again in the animal to get the anti-antibodies ( because the needs for the hyper variable part of it ,because these parts are the copies for the host cell receptors )and we can name it the false host receptor 1 ( FHR 1) ,to use it later .
3. the step 3 :we inject these different types of the false of the different host receptors proteins in the blood (or locally as aerosols in the respiratory system ) against the specific vital factors ,in the high amounts, so the aids viruses recptors ( as example ) need the suitable host cells receptor to enter its host cells, it will find the FHR 1 proteins are suitable receptors for it, due to the suitable proteins structures (the electro magnetic also ) of the FHR1 are resemble for the host cells receptors ,and the vital factor can not continue its reproductive periods, and in the same time the injection of the FHR1 proteins excite the immune system for two responses :
a. the formations of the antibodies against the FHR1 proteins ,which help us for disrupt the main host receptors ,which help indirectly to close the host receptors against the vital factors .
b. the formations of the antibodies for the new antigens( the unions of the vital receptors with the FHR1) to destroy strongly this new antigens, the vital factors antigens and the FHR1 proteins(may act as the supper antigens ) in the same time .
4.the step 4 : the injection for the FHR1 proteins excite the formations of the specific antibodies , and this antibodies may strongly harm the host receptors , so to avoids these harms , we make :
a. we form the anti-antibodies for the MCH1 and for the MCH2 receptors ( proteins) , it means the formations of the new copies of these receptors and we name it the false host receptors 2 ( the FHR 2) and we inject it in the blood to form for it the new antibodies to disrupt its actions for the temporary times as we need , or for the long time for the autoimmune diseases .
5. the steps 5 : in the idiopathic diseases like the multiple sclerosis , with the unreal and the unknown causes, or with the presence the antibodies against proteins or the HLA antigens so ,we make
a. in the presence of the antibodies, we inject them in the animals to get the antibodies against it , always we use the hyper variable part of it , because it gave us the structure of the antigens residue ,so if these main antiboidoies against the proteins ,different series of it , we inject the hyper variable parts in great amounts to act with the main antibodies to form new types of the antigens to challenge by the immune system ,and we can make the same steps in the presence of the HLA antigens also ,or we can also determine the tissue damages from the immune complexes from the mains antibodies and we use the FHR1 and the FHR 2 again .
b. we take the antibodies from the blood of the unknown antigens ,and we make many investigation to discover the vital organisms by immune florescence ,if we find the vital organisms ,we make the steps 1 ,the steps 2 ,as before ,but if we did not find the vital organisms ,we can use the steps 5 to discover the qualities of the main antibodies ,and to treat.
c. the uses of these methods ,help us to change the qualities of the antigens to a new types to excite the immune system, and to form the false receptors to block the danger vital organisms to enter the human bodies , and the uses of the hyper variable parts of the antibodies , help us also to find the residues of the proteins antigens indirectly ,to treat them with the suitable methods
d. this step is very important, to deceive its targets by the false recptors ,look like as the main cells, so we must form a bulky size for the false recptors by the formation the false recptors beside the other neighbor receptors ,it means ,we must choose the main gene for the false receptors, and two or three neighbor genes, to form from them the fusion proteins by the uses the endonuclease and the DNA ligase ,to join these genes ,so the residues for the false fusion proteins ,look like the main cells, to attract the vital organisms to attach with them .
e. we can use the real cells with its specific receptors for the aids viruses or for the cancer metastasis as below:
1. we take the CD4 cells or the specific cells from the host tissues for the cancer metastasis ,and we make for these cells the cellular cultivations ,
2. we take off the nuclei of these cells .
3. we inject in these cells the enzymes ,like the endonuclease or the DNA ligase ,or the antibodies with or without the isotopes against the specific enzymes or active proteins, which we need to weak the cancer cells or the aids viruses as in the researches before .
4. so we can use the real cells with its true recptors ,but without its nuclei to use them , to attract the aids viruses or the cancer metastasis cells ,to destroy them.
5. the uses of the important isotopes for the cancer treatments :
a. the DNA polymerase families work as apoenzymes, it needs the MG ,to acts as the holoenzymes, it means the MG molecules act as an important ( cofactor ) for these families ,so we can use in our new researches the MG isotopes ,the types MG25 ,MG26 molecules.
b. the primase proteins need the ZN molecules to bound its sub units ,so we can use the isotopes for the ZINK molecules the ZN64,ZN68 to use them later .
c. many of the DNA binding proteins ,act an important roles in the transcriptions or the transduction actions ,and many of them need the ZN molecules in its structures ,like the zinc coordinating proteins ,one of the most important group between the DNA binding proteins groups ,and the important sub groups like :
1. the types loop-sheet –helix families , the 1tsr and 1tup the P53 tumor suppressor.
2.the types hormone nuclear receptor, zinc finger types the retinoic acid receptors like 2nll,1by4 ,or the orphan nuclear receptors, like the 1cit ,1a6y,and the glucocorticoid receptors the types 1glu ,1lat.
3. the beta- beta -alpha zinc finger families, like the ZIF 268 ,1aay,1zaa ,and the DSNR the 1a1g, the RADR, the 1a1I .
d. many DNA binding proteins did not contain any metal molecules ,like the type HTH and its subtypes ,the cro and repress families
e. the alpha helix group the histones types, the 1aoi.
f. the beta sheet group ,the TATA box binding families, the 1ytb,1ytf,1ais,1cdw,1tgh,1vol,
g. many deferent endonuclease group from different bacteria like the types ,3pvi,1rva,1bgb1bss,1bua1qps,1qri,3bam,1vas.
h. the DNA polymerase beta like the 1bpy,1zqi,7icm,8icc,9icg,9icx,9icy.
i. the reverse transcriptase the 1hmi,2hmi .
j. other types the topoisomerase ,the types 1a31,1a36.
5. the uses of the false host receptors :
a. the uses of the host cells without its nuclei ,we can put in its the places of the nuclei the :1. free isotopes, 2.the DNA binding proteins with the ZN severe isotopes , 3. the repressor proteins ,4. the enzymes uses in researches before ,to weak or to destroy the cancer cells .
b. we can use the CD4 cells ,without its nuclei and we put in its places the severe isotopes ,or the modified proteins of the reverse transcriptase ,by the fusion proteins which contain in it, the severe isotopes also .
c. we can use the cancer cells without its nuclei ,and we put in its places ,the isotopes or the enzymes with the isotopes or the different types of the antibodies also .
d. we implant in the main tumors the free isotopes or the host cells without its nuclei, or the cancer cells without its nuclei also, and we can also inject the free isotopes or many enzymes in the blood after the destroy for the cancer cellular walls by the immune complexes as in the researches before .
e. the uses of the ZN or the MG isotopes ,in the cancer treatment ,to make the direct attack of the isotopes on the DNA segments which its proteins bind in it ,to get the most important effects to destroy the cancer cells directly ,because the rapid divisions of the cancer cells need more of the DNA binding proteins ,so the best targets for the DNA sequences are the DNA binding proteins with its severe isotopes .
the uses of the isolated oligonucleotide agents :.
1. we can use the oligonucleotides which composed from 12-22 nucleotides as the sense ( equal the sense segments of the mRNA ) with the severe isotopes, and we use the RNA polymerase ,to destroy the splicing sites of the DNA, and its exons also ,to make the damages in the places which forms the mRNA ,it means the destroy of the main genes for the cancers, due to hyper activity of these genes
2.we took the sense segments and we perform :
a. the antisense with the severe isotopes to destroy the sense segments.
b. we form from the sense segments , many isomers by the uses of the endonuclease and the DNA ligase ,and with the uses the best types of the RNA polymerase to form may new proteins which have the same residues for the normal proteins ,but with many changes in its structures ( non functional proteins ) its ends residues suitable for the targets receptor ,to block it .
c. we use many sense segments for the formation of the DNA binding proteins ,the first sense segment for the real binding DNA protein ,and the second sense segments for the formation the proteins with the metals like the ZN and the MG ,and we use the endonuclease and the RNA ligase to form the fusion proteins ,which contains in the same times severe isotopes and the specific DNA binding proteins ,to destroy the specific sites of the very active or mutated genes .
d. we can use these steps against the aids viruses or other infective diseases to destroy the causative organisms for many diseases as mentioned in the researches before
e. we can form many short proteins ( the switch proteins or the super proteins ) in the researches for the preparing the cancer cells for the apoptosis, or to destroy many growth factors ,or target receptors from the short segments with the isotopes ,to oblige the cancer cells for the apoptosis .
Appropriateness for EHC Program
- Does your question include a health care drug, intervention, device, or technology available (or likely to be available) in the U.S.?
- no answer
- Which priority area(s) and population(s) does this topic apply to? (check all that apply)
- EHC Priority Conditions (updated in 2008)
- AHRQ Priority Populations
- Federal Health Care Program
- Describe why this topic is important.
- the new uses of the modified immune cells :
if we compare the immune response between the:
1. the macrophages which produces the nitric oxide (NO) to kill the strange organisms and the malignant cells which does not aid the antibodies ,and the natural killer cells (NK)or the (LAK ) cells also ,its types the CD56,CD16 which kill the aids viruses and the cancer cells from its cytolytic proteins the ( perforin)
2. the hemoglobin synthesis came from:
a. the heme which sensitized from the FE2+ and the protoporphyrine IX by the enzyme the ferrochelatase
b. the globins which composed in the adults from two alpha chains( from the chromosome 16) and from two beta chains (from the chromosome 11)or the delta chains , and the fetal globins composed from the two alpha chains and two gamma chains.
c. the hemoglobinopathies came from the defects in the genes which produce the hemoglobin proteins as :the hemoglobin S ,C,E, and the thalasemias alpha and beta
these types of the abnormal types of the hemoglobin gave us a strong proofs against the different types of the malaria ( plasmodium vivax , ovale ,malariae, falciparum)from the produce high levels from the super oxide anion O2-or from the hydrogen peroxide H2O2due to membrane associated hemin which can oxidize the membrane lipids and proteins from the formation of the sickle hemoglobin polymers ,so from these types of the hemoglobinopathies ,we can get a great benefits to challenge other diseases by :
1.introduce the defect genes for the globins formations for the abnormal types of the hemoglobin in the CD4 cells or in the NK ,LAK cells from the uses of the vectors for the stem cells or from the uses of the endonuclease and the DNA ligase as in the researches before.
2. by introduce these defect hemoglobin in the CD4 ,cancer cells without its nuclei .
3, we can perform the fusion proteins for the false host receptors with defect hemoglobin ( partial )to excite the formation for the radical toxins ,and to change in the same time the balances in the proteins between cells with their hosts receptors and the suitable mediums and to change the normal relations between them from the hypoxia which destroys the fatal organisms and the cancers cells with the radical toxin in the same time .
- What specifically motivated you to ask this question? (For example, you are developing a clinical guideline, working with a policy with large uncertainty about the appropriate approach, costly intervention, new research you have read, items in the media you may have seen, a clinical practice dilemma you know of, etc.)
Dr. antoine sayegh
The theoretic studies
in cancer and aids and genes treatments
The new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities
The practical plans for trials
The groups :
1. the group A for aids
2. the group B for cancer
3. the group C for genes
4. the group d for the isotopes
The practical plan for the aids viruses ( the group A )
:we make many groups for trials as:
1. we make 3 major groups depend on the number of the CD4 cells
a. below 200 cells per ml b. between 200 and 500 cells c. over 500 cells
2. we make antibodies against :
a. specific antigens in many groups for gag , pol ,env ,vif ,vpr, vpu ,rev ,tat, surface receptors for 41 gp,120gp
b. non specific antigens in many groups for the LTR tar,sp1, ap1,upstreem factor ,t cell alpha factor ,taf.
3. for the cells CD4: we introduce part of the virus in the DNA cell and treated by the antibodies before and after infected with the virus .
4. for vaccines :
1. we use part of the viruses many groups
2. we use anti- idiotypic antibodies against the aids viruses many groups
3.part of the viruses introduce for the plasmids .
4.vaccine without the rev
5. parts of the viruses from U3,RU5
6. double vaccines in different times from parts of the viruses.
5. broken the virus with the endo- nuclease and use the ligase for form the mutations in aids virus and use the stop nucleic acids also. Many groups
6. broken the mRNA also as before many groups.
7.uses opposite sequences with the isotopes against many parts of the virus . many groups
8. uses of the holder enzymes with the isotopes . many groups
1.uses of the exo-nuclease enzymes
2. uses the holder for the ferritine with antibodies many groups
9.uses the antibodies with or without the isotopes against parts U3,R,U5
10. uses the antibodies with the isotopes against the AP-1,NAT-1,VIF-1,LEF,VSF-1,ET-1,NF-ab,SP1,TBP,LBP1. many groups.
11. uses the antibodies against the cl protein and cro protein and the Tat. Many groups.
12. uses the antibodies genes in the CD4cells for
1. the light chain the LVJC
2. for the heavy chain from the immature LVDJC to V-D-J to V-J . many groups.
13. the uses of the sequences of the virus with the isotopes and the antibodies with the isotopes against the aids viruses and re uses the isotopes for uses the alpha rays to destroy the virus many groups .
The practical plan for the cancer ( group B ):
1.broken the cancer cells by endo nuclease and DNA ligase and uses the stop nucleic acids. and the uses of the antibodies against these enzymes. many groups
2.increase the killer cells by uses the colony stimulating factors or by the cloning them many groups.
3.uses the P53 protein with the plasma pherises for repair and cleaning . many groups
4. uses the antibodies against : many groups
a. the growth factors
b. ATP synthase enzymes
c. against golgi apparatus
d. against the enzymes primase , hellicase , DNA polymerase
e. uses the isomers for the normal enzymes . and uses the heavy metals and the polymers
5. uses the genes many groups
1. sequences with the isotopes against the oncogenes.
2. sequences with or without isotopes against the centromeres as plugs or against the telomeres
3.uses modified genes with the P53 protein
4.Uses the genes for formation the holder proteins and the heavy metals .
5.uses the genes for formation the exo-nuclease and its enzymes of the purines and the pirimidines types .
6. uses the genes for formation the ferritine –antibodies holders .
6. uses the activators for the killer cells: many groups
1. n- formyl methionin 2. intergrins 3. the factors :TNF,IL2,C5a.
7. uses the killer cells many groups like the macrophages ,NK,K LAK cells.
8. uses the cancer antigens and the modified also with the antibodies and with the complements many groups and uses the antibodies against the modified antigens formed from the polarity changes.
9. Uses the CENP-B and the CENP-E in the trials and the complexes C5b678. with the cancer antigens and the modified types with the antibodies to destroy the cell cancer many groups.
10. uses the anti-idiotypic antibodies of many types as a vaccines against the cancer cells.
11.uses the sequences of the cancer cells with the isotopes against the cancer cells and the isotopes with the antibodies also and uses the isotopes with alpha rays again .
12. the uses the antibodies with or without the isotopes for the histones parts like the H2A,H2B,H3,H4..
13. we make the repair in the histones proteins by introduce different segments or delete many parts for formation suitable genes for the DNA series by the uses the endo nuclease and later DNA ligase.
The practical plan for the genes ( group C ):
1. the uses the oocytes change its nuclei from somatic cells and use the different types of the sperms .
2.uses the grafts from the brothers or parents for modification in the chromosomes.
3. uses the normal P53 protein and the groups of the DNA polymerase and use the prophylactic treatments in the ovum and the sperm and the oocytes. Many groups.
4.treatments for the asthma in own trials .
5.uses the telomeres and the crystallized proteins also .and we use the proposal genetic maps for the missed genes . many groups.
6. we uses the DNA polymerase from the family X type M for use in the broken DNA from the rays.7. we uses the genes for the centromeres and for the P53 and the MDM2 and the genes for the endo nuclease and the DNA ligase for uses in the treatments.
7.we prepare the genes for the holder enzymes and for the ferritine holder with the antibodies and for the heavy metals many groups .
8. prepare the antibodies against the cancer antigens and enzymes ,and the formation the isomers for them .
9. formation the sequences against the MHCI or the MHCII genes, many groups.
10. prepare the genes and formation for the proteins for :
1. for the RNA polymerase ,histones acetyl transferase endo nuclease responsible elements TFIID,TBP,TFII250,TAFs, TFIIA,D,E
2. and the repressors the histones acetylase (HDs) and the other factors, mad/max , SIN1
11. for formation the antibodies from its genes from the B cells :
1.for the light chain the gene LVJC.
2. for the heavy chain from the immature the gene LVJC,V-D-J to mature the gene V-J.
12. the uses the proteins formed from its genes like CENP-B and the CENP-E. many groups.
The practical plans for the isotopes ( group D )
we prepare many groups
1. sequences with the isotopes against cancer cells against centromeres ,telomeres ,oncogenes.
2.:uses antibodies with the isotopes against the enzymes proteins or with the holder proteins.
3.uses the isotopes against the aids viruses segments like the U3,R,U5or against AP1,NAT-1,VSF-1,LEF,NF-ab,TBP,LBP1.
4. uses the isotopes sequences against the HLA like
1.from the cytolytic T cells the MHCI the minor HLAE or the ,F,G and the minor HLAA or the ,B,C
2. from the T helper for the MHCII the types HLADM,HLADO and the HLAA ,HLAB, or the B! ,DR, DP many groups
5. uses the isotopes with sequences against the histones and aids viruses and uses the isotopes to use it alpha ray for the second time.
6.uses of many types of the laser rays as the trials need ,many groups
the new theoretic researches for the cellular division
1. We use two types of the cells one normal cells and cancer cells and we compare the ends of the DNA in the telomeres length to find the normal telomeres are longer than the cancer telomeres, we make
a .we cut many sequences in the normal cells by endo nuclease and we paste them to the end of the cancer cells as in the researches before
b. we make many cuts for the normal telomeres by different rays ultra violets or by layzer rays( we can make the cuts also in phase of the spindle types in the cellular division ) to cut many parts and we excite these cells for the division and we compare them with normal excited cells for divisions and with cancer cells also.
c. we use many proteins like P53 or the different types of the different families of the DNA polymerase or other proteins from other genes formed them to see the repair in the telomeres of all the cells this step discover the ability for re new formation of the DNA .and we paste also the telomeres by DNA ligase and we compare the results.
d. we can to measure the distance between the centromeres to the end of the telomeres and we compare the results to confirm if the telomeres length responsible for the division only because the telomeres and the centromeres bind strongly the DNA parts and stop against the divisions, or the length between the centromeres or the telomeres responsible for the cellular divisions , it means the length may hold the orders for the cellular divisions and give us good interpretation why the shape of the DNA is a spiral shape and not other any shapes due to the position of the nucleic acids and the internal bounds with histones proteins also.
e. the histones proteins which holds the DNA help for making the bulk also for the DNA and the tension in the spiral shape of the DNA acts as spiral spring and the length between the centromeres and the telomeres responsible for the tension in the spiral DNA and help for the cellular divisions , my new theory ( the cellular division depend on the different stimuli from outside of the cell and transmitted by trans growth factors to the nuclei and to the different genes and the tension in the spiral DNA and the length from the centromeres to the telomeres ) .,so the push longitudinal between the telomeres from the nucleus to the margin help for the weakness of the centromeres and help for the horizontal push of the chromosomes in the spindle form in the cellular division. ,so the histones positions and its acetlation play an important actions in the genes actions and the cellular divisions.
f. we can determine the distances between the centromeres and the telomeres in the chromosomes in the spermatocyte and the ovum and in the normal cells and in the cancer cells and in the fertilized oocytes to compare the results to help us in the cellular divisions..
g. we can determine the nucleic acids in the telomeres in the normal cells and we introduce parts to the ends of the cancer telomeres cells or in different places near or far from the centromeres to discover if these series of the nucleic acids responsible for the strong bounds in the DNA or not, to use these sequences later ..
2. We can use the endonuclease as in the researches before to cut the DNA in the cancer cells or the in the aids viruses and we can use the DNA ligase to make artificial mutations in them , or we can use the endonuclease and cut the cancer DNA or the aids viruses and we take many of these parts and inject them in the animals to form for them antibodies ( we know the injection of the DNA or the RNA with its proteins we can gets antibodies against them because the nucleic acids it self did not acts as powerful antigens so the DNA or the RNA with the histones or the aids proteins can act as good antigens . ) and we use these antibodies after the uses of the endonuclease .
. as we uses in the researches before we uses the isotopes for DNA or RNA sequences or we use the isotopes in the formations of the antibodies to destroy the cancer cells or for the aids viruses , so after these uses we can take the residue of these actions and we inject them in the animals to take the antibodies and to use them after the uses of the isotopes with the DNA or RNA sequences or with the isotopes antibodies to confirm the strong treatments for the cancer cells and for the aids viruses
the new theory for the cancer division
( dr .antoine sayegh theory in the cancer)
1. as in the researches before we challenge the cancer cells :
a. by weakness for the cancer cells to destroy them later.
b. by excite the killer cells against the cancer cells
c. by change the tension in the spiral DNA.( the new theory).
2. the relation between the DNA and the histones proteins is very important in the cellular division because the histones proteins can change it length by flexible actions ( elasticity) more than the DNA( nucleotides ) series and the histones structures fixed in its length but the peoples DNA length are different from one to another because of different nucleic acids in the series , so the relation between the histones with the DNA series are different from one to another person and the tensions in the spiral DNA is different also from one person to another.
3. we must compare in the structure of the histones proteins and the elastine protein structures and we compare the series of the amino acids in the structures , if the histones have combined amino acids as in the elastine or have different amino acids .
4.the new theory of the mechanism of cancer divisions ( the histones responsible for the tension in the spiral DNA and change the length between the centromeres and the telomeres) and its strong important proofs:
a. when the tension happened by external stimuli and excite trans growth factors and excite many genes in the DNA the histones push the DNA strongly by longitudinal axis from the nucleus to the margin and the histones have good elasticity because its protein structure help it for elongations , and the structure of the DNA series do not
help it for strong elongations and make cuttings in the chemical bounds ,and because the elongation more strongly in the margins ,this mechanism help for the cutting the telomeres from one division to another and give us fixed strong evidence for this mechanism and we find in the cancer cells the shortening in the telomeres and the scientists did not have interpretations for it .
b. the histones responsible for the sever mutations in the cellular divisions ,by formation many cuts in the DNA series may be not also in the telomeres but in another part in the DNA near or far from the centromeres due to the high tension in the spiral DNA and the DNA polymerase and the P53 protein help for repair in the empty places and full them by any nucleic acids to repair the series of the DNA to help to complete its actions ,so the strange nucleic acids recurrences in many places of the DNA help us for the change in the normal genes to mutated genes and help for oncogenes and genes deformities ,so this mechanisms help for fixed evidence for more effects in the cancer cells for strong malignancies .
c. the third evidence for my theory in the presence of many nucleic acids in the DNA series without genes functions and the scientists have no interpretations for it .so the presence for these non functional genes help for elongation for the DNA series and give more flexible motions for the DNA series with histones proteins.
d. the strongest important poof for my new theory is the structure of the histones proteins which consist of five types H1=H5 and,H2A,H2b.H3,H4 and not one part because these types help for the division rules by change in its distances and change the tension in the spiral DNA and play as spring spirals help for more flexibilities for its actions , and each nucleasome contain 146bp of the DNA and 8 histones and its lysine residues in the N-terminals of the R( positive charge ) groups which neutralize the negative charges in the phosphate of the DNA so the acetelization of the histones change the relation between the histones and the DNA and play the important roles in the actions of the genes and the cellular divisions so the histones responsible for:
1. help for the genes actions to open the TATA box for the formation for the RNA messenger.
2. help for the cellular division by increase the tension in the histones and its distances changes of its types help to change in the histones tension and open the DNA in the reproductive roots and help by the acetelization to open the DNA and help the DNA sub unites polymerase to act for the division ,so the structure of the DNA polymerase which consist of many subunits also ( and not one part) help for more flexible actions for it with the histones sub types to facilitate the action of the genes and the cellular division .
3.we must study the relations between the histones proteins and the DNA nucleic acids in the centromeres and in the telomeres and in the important parts of the DNA the reproductive segments and the recurrence types of the nucleic acids in these parts and the chemical bounds between it and the histones types ,so the tension in the histones types and the change the distances between it help for open the DNA between the nucleic acids from the center to the margin of the nucleotides and not from the margin to the centre as in the theory bite jaws .and I named it the penetration theory .
4. the histones proteins change the tension in the spiral DNA by two ways
a. longitudinal : it changes the tension along the DNA series .
b .horizontal : change in the histones types distances and the tension and act as many spring spiral in the nucleasome.
e. this new theory help us for new treatments by uses the suitable types of the amino acids in the histones by change the lysine amino acid to another types hold the R roots of positive charges and have great resistance against the histones acetelization and have great magnetic force for the DNA the negative charges which help to stop against the divisions ,so me must choose the best amino acid from all types ( near 300 amino acids ) from the animals and the plants also.
f. the relations between the DNA and the histones play an important rules for the cellular divisions because the histones acetelization help for change the magnetic balance between them ,and the acetelization make the histones proteins in the sever tension because its lysine residues have in its roots positive charges ,so these charges help for the incongruity between the histones types and create the aversion force between them which help for more tensions which make great effects on the DNA series and help the nucleic acids roots of the reproduction act in the best position and the DNA polymerase help for the transcription and may help for the decrease the histones tensions , and after the end of the acetelization ,the tension decrease to the normal position and the DNA series attach to the histones protein again by its charges by the magnetic force( the attractive phase) ,so the chemical and physical and magnetically actions help for the cellular divisions .
g. the practical proofs for my theory depends on the trials by formation the DNA assays by the different types of the isotopes and the histones assays by another types of the isotopes and we study the relations between the DNA series and the histones types in the cellular divisions to study every step and every motions in the histones and to determine the residues types of the histones and the phosphate in the DNA to discover the right rules for the cellular division .
h. this theory help us in the trials to change the ways for the artificial cellular division by change in the histones amino acids to change many of them to the lysine types and to use the acetelization complexes as in the researches before to facilitate the divisions near normal rules and not to harm the cells by the electric types or chemicals or layzer rays .
i. one of the strongest proof for my theory :
1. the fixed mutated genes inheritance in the same races or nations due to the fixed DNA mutations and the histones genes did not changes in them , so the marriage in the same races and groups help for fixed mutations for the next generation ,but in the different races t6he marriage give us new chance for the new inheritance in the DNA genes and in the histones genes , so the change in the histones genes in the different races help for new relations in the DNA with the histones and can help for hide the mutations which depend on the types of it dominants or recessives., so my theory explain the mechanism of the fixed inheritances diseases .like gausher disease, Mediterranean fever and other diseases
because in the same race the cellular division help for fixed cutting in the DNA and in the same race the histones genes did not change ,so the fixed relation between the DNA series and the histones did not change in the next generations.
2.one function of the DNA polymerase to repair the damage in the DNA by its repair mechanisms ( many of them) and also the P53 protein help for the repair for the mutations and the damages in the DNA ,but they can not repair the DNA to the normal genes only to delete and reform the DNA series to continue its works , because the DNA polymerase and the P53 protein paste many nucleic acids in the
empty places( in the damage place or in the mutated places) and the nucleic acid types different from the normal types because it is obliged from the histones proteins to be suitable for its amino acids residues , so my theory explain the weak repair mechanisms in the DNA ,it means the repair in the DNA not depend on the types of the nucleic acids but also depend on the histones proteins residues ,so the marriage between different races give us new histones genes and new histones protein which can help to change the relations bounds between the DNA residues and the histones residues. .
we can change in the histones genes for normal nucleic acids to form normal histones proteins which can help the DNA polymerase and the P53 in its actions later.
3.my theory help for explain the genetic theories and can explain also its mechanisms and the rules in the inheritance .
4. my theory help in the new treatments for the cancer and for the genetic diseases by change the mutations in the DNA series and in the histones genes also ,and explain the secret fixed mutated genes in the same races and give us new keys for the new treatments in the future.
5. my theory help for new proofs for the genetic theories in the mingling between the nations and the races to decrease the genes mutations in the next generations and help for normal various kinds in the nations.
g. The effects of the environmental changes on the genes are the most important for the next generations by
1. direct effects : the damage and the mutations
2. indirect effects : by the mediators
3. by feed back mechanisms between the genes
4. by the broken chromosomes from the radiations .
b. the sever environmental effects on the genes causes sever harms for the next generations and for many decades due to fixed mutations or dysfunctional genes .
c. the harm effects like the atomic irradiations and the climate disasters which causes the endemic or epidemic diseases or direct harmful from the rays of the sun like the sever lights dermatitis or squamous cell and basal cell carcinomas in the skin of the climate changes .
d. the abnormal sexual actions which help for negative effects on the genes also help with these others factors for sever damage for the next generation genes and to eradicate the human genes from its normal roots.
e. the sever environmental changes like the climate changes help for negative effects on the human genes by direct effects and cause the fixed mutations or by stop the actions of many genes for short or long times and these effects inherited to the next generations and without any changes in the nucleic acids series ( normal genes ), so the dysfunctions of these genes not related to its structures but to its change the relation between the DNA and its histones ,it means the environmental effects did not harm the DNA structure but change the relations between the genes and its histones and help for dysfunction of the genes , so the effects of the circumstances around the genes help for its actions and help for the balance between the genes also and this important notice explain the harm effects on the nations for long times and the structure of the nucleic acids did not changed f. so the response from the genes for the environmental changes different from one genes to another , so the bad circumstances around the genes may stay for many decades without DNA changes ,but the changes between the genes and between
the genes and the histones explain for the new relations ( like the uses or addictions)between them changed for long times . and this new important notice is a strong proof for my theory in more details:
( the effects of the splices sequences )
1. the environmental effects or infections may make great changes in the sequences between exon-intron junction or in the sequences in the intron ,or the exon which responsible for the splices ,help to change its relations with histones ,and these changes help for formation different mRNA and which can give us different proteins ( non functional types ) due to the changes in the places of the splices and due to the harms for these sequences by the environmental and the infective harms or effects .
2. the environmental changes on these sequences help for relations between them and the histones due to the mutations or the changes in these sequences ,which help for malformation of the related proteins ,by elongate the series of the amino acids or by shorts series of the amino acids ,due to the mutations in the 5-splice which lead for exon skipping or due to changes in the 3-splice which lead for elongation for the exons , and in the same time there are no changes in the exons .
3. may the environmental changes can make the mutations in these sequences and make hidden genes deformities or can these changes help for the cancer in the future ,because the changes happened in these sequences and the relations between these sequences and the histones changed ,while this relation between the exons and the histones did not changed .
4.the importance in my theory give us good interpretations for many un obvious actions of many genes ,and direct us to make the repair in the relations between the histones and the exons and the introns and the splices sequences also .
h .another important proofs for my theory:
a. the histones help the DNA by flexible activities during the genes transcriptions to form the Z –DNA structure start near the promoters .
b. the relations between the histones and the DNA help to form different structures like the Watson and crick model and the hoogsteen model due to its chemical bounds between them.
c. my theory give good interpretations for the anomalies formation of the chromosomes like the trisomy ,monosomy, the anomalies in the deletions, inversions ,insertions ,breaks in the chromosomes ,because these anomalies happened during the mitosis or the meiosis by breaks in the chromosomes and re junction in the abnormal forms, so incongruity between the histones make aversion forces change the relations between the broken parts of the chromosomes and give different chances for abnormal junctions between the attractive broken parts ,my theory give us good interpretations for these anomalies because the histones proteins play an important roles for any activities for the DNA.
d. the histones proteins help for the flexible actions for the DNA and its spiral spring play an important roles along the longitudinal and the horizontal changes in the structure of the DNA because the relation between nucleic acids different in its bounds ,so the bounds between the A( adenine ) and the T (thymine ) are two bounds( weak bounds) and between the G ( guanine ) and the C ( cytosine )are three bounds( strong bounds ) ,so the effects of the histones on these two types of the bounds different along the different parts of the DNA, so the effects on the weak bounds more stronger than the strong bounds like the places ( open easily) ,the TATA boxes ,the telomeres , which give us a strong proofs and interpretations for my theory ,and the important roles for the histones in the actions of the TATA boxes and the telomeres and other parts of the DNA .
5. the safety in the cellular division depend on the right relation between the DNA series and the histones proteins ,so the decrease in the DNA spiral tension help us for normal cellular divisions and protect the cells from the harms ( cuttings in the DNA series and introduce many strange nucleic acids which responsible for the sever mutations ) during the division phases by shortening the histones length to decrease the tension .
6. the important treatments in the cancer cells not depend on the weakness of the cancer cells or excitations on the killer cells as in the researches before but in the decrease of the DNA spiral tension and to change the structure for the histones proteins to be a suitable type for the DNA series by:
a. change in the histones proteins ::
1. we study the genes form the histones and we study the amino acids in the protein.
2. we make small sequences for the opposite genes type of the histones genes in many places of the gene and these opposite parts must be with sever isotopes to destroy many codes in the histones protein to decrease the length of the protein to make like shrinkage in it , to change it for suitable shape for the DNA series or by change in its genetic types by cut many places by endonuclease for the histones gene and may repair it by introduce suitable sequences by DNA ligase to change the high tensions in it
b. make changes on the DNA parts:
1. by uses more of the non functional genes to introduce them in the DNA series by endonuclease and DNA ligase to make long normal artificial DNA series without mutations because these non functional genes presence normally in the DNA series and have no oncogenes actions .
2. by introduce the G-C nucleic acids in the weak places of the parts rich with the A-T nucleic acids to make strong bounds in its structures to challenge the easy open of these parts.
types of the nucleotides.
For the new treatments for the chromosomes anomalies .
g. the important relation between the DNA and the histones help for the actions of the DNA, or in the DNA repair ,due to the excisions in the DNA series and full in the empty gap places with helper proteins , so the DNA repair mechanisms not depend on the repair mechanisms only but on the histones also m because of the incongruity forces between the histones proteins and the repair proteins play an important roles in the DNA repair , so the deep studies for the relations between these types of the proteins help us in finding the best methods for the DNA repair ,so the normal DNA repair mechanisms may not act in the normal ways due to the opposite actions from the histones proteins .( a new important proof for my theory).
we can use the new researches by the :
1. The new treatments for genes deformities by the mutated promoters
2. The genetic treatments by the partial genes grafts
3. The new treatments by the substituted the transcription factors And the opposite
The new treatments for aids and cancer and genes deformities by the mutated promoters
1.step 1:we use the opposite promoters sequences with the isotopes for the aids promoter sequences and for the cancer genes promoters to make harm in the part of the aids U3-R-U5 in the LTRS and for the oncogenes and the reproductive places promoters .
2.step2: we inject the tumors and the CD4 cells with the repair protein complexes like the complexXPC-HR23b and the complex XPA-ERCC1.
3.step3: we inject the cancer tumors and the CD4 cells with the aids viruses with the XPG or the XPF+ERCC1 proteins to make incisions in the harm places of the promoters to excite the repair mechanisms later because they have the endo nuclease activity
4.step4:we inject the tumors and the CD4cells
- Does your question represent uncertainty for clinicians and/or policy-makers? (For example, variations in clinical care, controversy in what constitutes appropriate clinical care, or a policy decision.)
- If yes, please explain:
- Part I
Dr. antoine sayegh
The theoretic studies
in cancer and aids and genes treatments
Dr. antoine sayegh theoretic researches ***************************************************
The theoretic studies in cancer and aids and genes treatments
the theoretic study in aids treatment
1. first step: include the use the antibodies against the non specific and the specific antigens for aids virus for his receptors the receptor CD4 the main receptor for expressions and have 7 G proteins in double particles for fusion or co helper for HIV1 virus and receptors bind gp41 for the virus and gp 120 . and enzymes and protein envelops by injection this antigens in the experimental animals
the viral proteins antigens tow parts :
in the end of the long terminal repeats of the segment LTRs kind's of proteins of
initiating expressions that responsible for polyadenylation of the RNA of the virus
2.the coding :
a. the gag: many nuclear proteins antigens of 5 proteins formation the capsid pro
. protein cleaviation
b .the pol : proteins consist of three enzymes : reverse transcriptase , intergrase ,protease
c. the env : for formation the envelop of tow proteins .
1.envelope glycoprotein for surface receptors 2. small proteins can conduct intra cellular membranes .
2.we can also uses the mixed recombinant round mitochondrial DNA with parts sequences of the RNA of the aids viruses , the aids vector as p UMCV3 gag , pol by using the T lymphocytes CD4 for making intrinsic vectors that help this cells to recognizing the aids virus so we use a .normal T lymphocytes cd4 and b. infected cells with aids viruses and making 1. cellular division by chemicals like inomycine or by electrical ways and 2.cellular cloning with the stem cells for the types a , b and after we treat the cells with specific poly antibodies and also after re infected the a types with aids viruses and we compare the results for finding new T lymphocytes cd4 that resist the aids viruses by competitive auto defense for the aids viruses .
3.we can use the plasmid for specific bacteria uses like vaccine (killed or alive weakling bacteria ) for a known disease with part of the aids virus for making recombinant RNA of the aids virus with restrictive endo nuclease and later DNA ligase to use this double vaccine for the bacterial and aids to gets antibodies against the infections to elevate the immunity of the patient
4. we use the CD4 lymphocytes infected with aids viruses in the active phase from the patients and we treat this cells with restrictive endo nuclease and DNA ligase to form new shorter and longer types of the aids RNA virus to create new weakened types by formation artificial mutated genes that deprive the Virus the ability to form many enzymes or proteins needed in its reproduction that can the cellular
Protease can cut its RNA in its sulfhidril bounds places to destroy the virus
5. the uses of the endo nuclease and DNA ligase for uses to change the aids RNA virus and in the DNA of the cancer tumor that they can not acts for division so we can fix its actions after the injection of the enzymes we can inject for the patients with the triple nucleic acids of the stop ends like
UGA OR UAG_UAA
ACT ATC_ATT for makes small and long chains of the DNA cancer or RNA of the aids with end limits that can not uses for division to fix the action of the enzymes
the theoretic study for cancer treatment:
1. we inject restrictive endo nuclease and later DNA ligase this enzymes holed on iron substrate in the tumor locally and we direct its way to the tumor mass by magnetic vector to concentrate it in the
malignant cell to form artificial mutated DNA genes in the tumor that this genes can not act in the division way. in the leukemia's we can use this enzymes in bone morrow ..
2..next step we inject the patient with antibodies against this enzymes in the blood to stop its action on the normal cells if it is affected
3.we increase the lymphatic cells in the blood and to clean the remnant of the tumor cells by
1.inject the patient with colony stimulating factor to act on the bone morrow on stem cells to increase the macrophages and killer cells or other needed cells
2. or by cloning this cells from the stem cells
4. next step we can take out the cleaning cells from the blood by plasma pherises
5. we treat the defect in its mutated gene of P53 by new cloning it for normal gene that to act its function on the DNA as a guardian for it .
6. we use the poly antibodies against the trance growth families:
like the activated 1. epidermal or2. transcript or3. fibroblast or4. others growth factors.
and the enzymes needed for open the helix DNA as in the cancer research as below:
1.the division of cancer cells depend on the energy come from the mitochondria that responsible for aerobic way in metabolism by uses the proton H from NAD and FAD to NADH and FADH from Krebs cycle to form ADP +P to ATP by ATP synthase so if we block this enzyme by the antibodies by its injection it locally in the tumor make the uses of the energy by anaerobic way the pyruvate way and it is not enough to give the energy for the division and we can uses another isomers that we make it by change the amino acid to substitute it by formation from transfer RNA that can not uses by cancer tumor and we must find other isomer that the normal cell depend on it and we must uses the antibodies against the rounded DNA of the mitochondria also .so the tumor uses low energy that one glucose give 2-4 ATP by pyruvate way and 24-28 ATP by the citrate the aerobic way that deprive the tumor from the energy.
2.the uses of the antibodies against the component of the golgi apparatus help in stopping the normal division in the cancer cells because the act of this apparatus in formation the glycoprotein's and the lysosomes and the neuro transmitter factors and the metabolism of the proteins that responsible for making the cellular wall and the act in the division by its disappear and it reappear in the telophase of the division phases that has an important action in the formation of the proteins in the cellular division
3.we use the antibodies against helicase and primase and DNA polymerase that stop to open the helical DNA so that stop the division in normal and cancer cells we use the isomers by use the substitute for this enzymes by formation them by uses of transfer RNA that transfer one of it 2 or 3 amino acids that we use another amino acid to make different types of this enzymes that can not used by the cancer cells and we must find one isomer that act the same action of the suppressed enzymes by the antibodies we can use this way on cancer cells and on the aids viruses that to make defects resemble the hereditary diseases when one mutated genes form wrong factors or enzymes or proteins.
4.the uses the specific poly antibodies for every components for the cancer cells help in stopping the division by natural way that we can not use the chemotherapy that has destroying action on the normal cells
7.the uses of the endo nuclease and DNA ligase for uses to change the aids RNA virus and in the DNA of the cancer tumor that they can not acts for division so we can fix its actions after the injection of this enzymes we can inject for the patients with the triple nucleic acids of the stop ends like
UGA OR UAG_UAA
ACT ATC_ATT for makes small and long chains of the DNA cancer or RNA of the aids with end limits that can not uses for division to fix the action of the enzymes
the theoretic study for treatment of the cancer metastasis:
a. we make the type cancer tissue for use the best isotopes for scanning tissue
b .we make scanning photos with isotopes with triple dimensions to detect the place and depth of the metastasis for the bones and the viscera
c. we make photos by infrared to find the actual places of the tumor ( thermal photos )
d. we introduce this photos to the computer for the magnetic fields for making compact photos that help the multi magnetic fields around the patient to concentrate the enzymes in the metastasis places
e. we inject the patient with the enzymes endo nuclease and DNA ligase and after the triple ends of the nucleic acids to make artificial mutated genes in the DNA metastasis cancer and later we use the other steps in the cancer treatment
f. in the resistant cases we can use artificial types like pirimidines and purines polymers structures hold the iron atoms with other heavy minerals as copper or other metals for making cellular over load to destroy this cells by heavy metals as in Wilson disease anemia with high level of the iron atoms for making apoptosis and death for this cells or we can use a polymers pasted to the cancer DNA with the laser rays to destroy this cells
g. we can clean this remnant cells by killer cancer cells and we take it out of the blood by plasma pherises
h. this types of the treatments needs high level with technical instruments and high experiences
the theoretic study for genes treatment:
1.the stem cell is undifferentiated cell came after many stages of division that does not hold the all genetics steps like the oocytes and when we use it in the cloning purposes we activate it for division by chemical or electrical or laser artificial ways may harm this cells in its proteins or in it genes so this ways does not compare with the natural division .so the artificial division may harm the cells in the cloning way to cause cancer or decrease in the cloning material age later .
2.so we can use the oocytes with 22X chromosomes and we fertile it by spermatozoon 22Y or X to give the ovum 44XXor 44XY but if we want to change this way by using somatic genes we can take out the oocyte nucleus and we use the somatic nucleus and we activate the division by a. spermatozoon take out it nucleus or b. the spermatozoon penetrate the somatic oocyte and when it will be inside the cytoplasm we take out the spermatozoon genes of the fertile somatic oocyte by very thin micro pipette that we use the natural way for division and this way hold all the steps for division
3. we can use this way not for cloning humans but for we find the way to treat the hereditary diseases or Infertility by the natural way for division or to change the hereditary mutated genes for a normal types by changing the genes in the oocytes or in the spermatozoon or in the types of the somatic genes
4.we find in the hereditary cases that there are increased or decreased in the chromosomes from meiosis or mitosis or from the ovum fertility by the spermatozoon as super female or super male or turner syndrome or Klein filter syndrome so we can use the spermatozoon with the defect genes and we destroy this part and we use another spermatozoon from brothers or father has normal genes and we destroy the other resemble genes that we use only for the mutated genes as a graft genes
5.the uses of the graft chromosomes must done without any injuries for them so we can use them to treat many hereditary diseases like glycogen storage disease or hereditary muscular dystrophy or gusher disease or in the chromosome malformations like defect in the places of the centromeres or in the defect in the size of the chromosomes like small or large or crashed or crossover types that we can use this normal chromosomes to substitute for the mutated types by
a .we study the cellular division and we determine the time for every stage in this division especially in the spindle form
b. we take out the mutated marker chromosome from the cell in the spindle stage when the chromosomes directed far away from the center to the poles of the cell
c. we take the normal chromosome from normal type from the brother or parent that we make for this cell the division and in the spindle stage we take the normal chromosome by thin micro pipette because the chromosomes not pasted to it self that we can take it with out any destruction to them because there are a distance between the chromosomes
d. when the division happened in the cell that we want to treat it and in the same time we took out the mutated chromosome we introduce the normal one in this cell to share in the division in this way the substitution must done in the right time for spindle division and when the chromosomes directed far away from the center to the poles of the cell that this chromosomes share in the division without any injuries in them
e. after many division of the new cells we can help for find the right normal types for inserted them in the same organ we use this way for the somatic and the sexy chromosomes with change the cell to the fertile ovum in the mitotic stage of it that we use two fertile ovum's one for the use ovum and the substituted normal spermatozoon and substituted normal ovum that the changes for the chromosomes must done in the time for the formation the spindle stage for division.
6.the uses of the modified chromosomes : when we want to treat the mutated genes by normal genes and there are no sever chromosomes malformations that we want to repair part of the chromosomes we make
a. we take the mutated chromosome from the cell in the spindle form of the division and we take the normal chromosome from the cells of the parents or brothers also in the spindle form of the division
b. we separate the histones and the protamine proteins from the two chromosomes
c. we treat the normal and the mutated chromosomes by 1. the enzymes open the helical DNA like helicase ,primase and after DNA polymerase and we makes more of this series by uses also RNA messenger for the next step 2. we use the endo nuclease and DNA ligase for making exchange for the places of the mutated genes and in this way the cut and the paste causes decrease in the nucleic acids by this way that the possibility we find many series near the normal pattern predicted for the mutated chromosome.
d. we use the messenger RNA with the sub groups of the DNA polymerase with the exchanged chromosomes for getting more of the series of the modified chromosome that enable us for choosing the best near normal chromosome that the cut and the past happened far away of the place of the gene that we want to exchanged it for the tissue uses because the one chromosome hold from 1 – 2 thousand genes so the cut and paste must happened in the genes does not uses from tissue because of the of the lost many nucleic acids in this manner ( missing of the nucleic acids change the form of the gene and change its actions )
e. after of the choosing of the best types of the exchanged chromosome we introduce it in the cell that we want for uses in the stage of the division in the spindle form with 1. the nucleic proteins histones and protamine or 2. without them that the cellular division form them .
the P 53 gene and p53 kda protein:
a. the gene p53 of 1o mers in the 17 chromosome form the p53 protein which compose of 393 amino acids and determined by its domains 1.the tetramization domain 2.sequences specific DNA binding domain 3.transcryptional activation domain which act of a genes containing p53 binding sites that DNA adeno viruses and pappiloma viruses inhibit this action .
b. the action of the p53 on the DNA of the cell stopping the genotoxic stress and protection of the genes mutations that loss of p53 causes tumors or mutation in the p53 gene as in fraumeni syndrome
c. the importance for the p53 protein is formed in the injuries of the DNA and form the p21 which act with the cdk2 ( cell division stimulating protein ) for the continue the division of the cell that mutation in the gene p53 or p53 protein causes loss of the p21 that stop the signals for division in the stage of G1 to repair the DNA in its replication that the p53 the guardian of the genome to decrease the mutations and the cancers
d. the other important action of the p53 the apoptosis in the two pathway:
1.the extrinsic and dependent receptor pathway :which happened by activation of the terminates of the a. CD95 /FAS/APO1 and the TNF receptor1 activate caspasis 8 .or by
2.the intrinsic independent receptor pathway :that p53 release the cytochrome C in the mitochondrial inter membrane space in the cytosol so that the cytochrome C and the ATP causes of the APOF1 And the caspasis 9 together activate caspasis 3 the trigger for the apoptosis
e. other important action of the p53 the increase for the bax protein for mitochondrial target to cause cancer cells apoptosis and also the pona and the noxa or for the action of the p53 gene on increase the p glycoprotein (pgp)to act as a pump for drug accumulation not inside the cells to increase drugs effects
f. to increase the chance for the theoretic studies for genes treatments for successful we make :
1.when we exchange the mutated chromosome for normal one in the spindle stage of the division and that chromosome was the 17 we can introduce the p53 gene on the mitochondrial circular DNA by the endo nuclease and DNA ligase and we make cloning for this cell in the stem cell to help this p53 gene for the success exchange but in this way may missed many nucleic acids from the gene p53.
2. so we can inject the p53 protein ( in the exchanged chromosomes or exchanged genes in the spindle stage of the division ) in to the cell or we inject the both p21 and cdk2 in the cell for continuing the next step for the division to increase the chance for the modified genes or chromosomes to introduce in the cellular division especially in the phase G1 to success the new DNA replication .so the uses of the p53 by it self or the use of the p21 and cdk2 or the new cloning p53 gene must fix the treatment of this theoretic studies.
8.in the large necrotic tumors and in the cases threaten the life of the patient like heart or respiratory or renal insufficiency that the surgery not happened in this cases or that the cancer tumors near a big vessels or in hard places and from the tumor erosions or ruptures so we can make
a. we use the theoretic treatment in cancer as below.
b. we can use the way for making solid for the center of the necrotic cancer by probe with triple parts introduce for the center of the tumor 1. part for sucking the inside the center 2. part for injection the etching enamel the composite acrylate like material with pure types of the silicon ( the tow elements must be chemical and physical has no reactions ) 3.we use the third part that is the halogen lights for making the center in the solid form , that we compare with the teratomas that it contains many tissues like teeth or other tissues .and We can use this way also in the haemangiomas or big cysts .
the aims of my theoretic studies:
the most important aims for this theoretic studies is to find helpful treatments for aids and cancer and abnormal genes and chromosomes near the normal ways which the cells act and the prophylactic actions that must done to protect the human bodied from the increase of these diseases in the future that threaten the life , as we see the sexual actions with many partners causes many infections with viral and bacterial and fungal that act for destroy the human immunity by
1.the destroy of the p53 genes and proteins which acts the guardian of the genome and the mutations and decrease of them causes to cancer cases as the infection like adeno viruses and pappiloma viruses or others that we find many cancers accompanied with low levels of these protections and many mutations happened in it .
2. or increase the stimulations for the growth factors which the cascades of stimuli act to stimulate the DNA polymerase or act on many genes causing to oncogenes like fibroblast growth factor the type FGF2 in aids causes Kaposi sarcoma or the herpes viruses entry into the cells by FGFR1 receptor and by epidermal growth factor expressed the genes jun, fas, myc act to proto oncogenes While the TGF-Alpha is a potent keratinocyte growth factor that predominant sources the carcinomas.
3.or activation the important receptors like:
1. the G proteins linked to receptors like serpentine receptor and has many types like GTP ,Gs ,Go have suppressive or excitive action and elevate the calcium in the cytoplasm and excite protein kinas A that excite transcription factor in CREB protein family that causes many changes in the genes
2. the tyrosine kinas linked receptors acts on it many factors but the important in it that retro viruses act on it to help in oncogenes cases and the fact that this receptor with many enzymes causes to excite the ras / map kinas excite to transcription factor causes cancer in this cases ..
4.that the wisdom came from the protection of the immunity of the human bodies by the stopping the abnormal ways for sexual action which the bacteria and viruses live on the normal place on the body and the immunity defense stop its actions , so the change places for them causes activation to infective cases and the multi partners also increase the cancer cases in the future by the mechanisms as explained before.
The cellular index:
This index help to find the cellular activity for cancer cells in the early stages that the cancer markers gives negative results , we make
1.we take many normal cells from one tissue and we inject it by antibodies against its DNA polymerase .
2.we take many cells from the same tissue in the cases a. hyperplasia b .benign cells c. malignant cells and we crushed fix number of the cells in this groups and solves in fix quantity of the saline .
3. we take determined quantity of the remnants with saline and injected in the normal cells with the suppressed DNA polymerase and we act this cells for division by the injection solution and we determined the cellular index ( CI ) by the number of the cells after division over determined time that mean cellular index (CI)=cells number (CN) / (T) time, we calculate this ratio for every types of the cells the hyperplasia with very low ratio and for benign cells low ratio and for malignancy high ratio.
4.we repeat the same steps as before that we inject the normal cells with antibodies against its DNA polymerase and with the P53 protein also and we repeat injection with the crushed cells saline and we calculate the ratios again for every type of the cells that we must find that the cells in the hyperplasia the ratio were near the normal cell and in the benign cells the ratio decreased but in the malignant cells the ratio were in the high levels .that mean the cellular number of the division depend on the activity of the existed growth factors families in the abnormal cells.
Prophylactic genes treatments
1.in the increase of the cancers and allergic and the immunological and infective diseases and many of them resistant to treatments that mean the prophylactic genetic treatments is the most important in the future that we treat any disorders very early to help the next generation from fatal diseases .
2 we save .the ovum and the spermatozoon in the healthy cases for fertilization by cancel all the harm factors chemical ,physical, infections, rays, or hormonal disorders and others and treat every diseases before fertilization in months .
3.the patients with cancer or aids or genes disorders help for a negative effects on the germinal cells the ova or the sperm and when the fertilization happened the fertilized oocyte hold the genetic and the environmental effects that we can see in the next generation so we must make the prophylactic genetic treatments in the types sexual or autosomal recessive or dominant that the circumstances around the genes act as a keys for the work of the genes that help for the increase for the resistant cases or different from the parents .
4.we make for the prophylactic genetic treatments and the trials on the animals:
a. animal infected with aids :we take the germ cells ( ova or sperm) and we treat it with the specific poly antibodies and we introduce part of the aids virus on the circular mitochondria by the endo nuclease and after DNA ligase and we make fertilization and we infected the first and the second generation with aids virus to determine its defense against the aids virus
b. animal hold a malignant tumor we can treat its germ cells with the antibodies against the enzymes open the helix and against trans growth families and with the p53 protein and we make fertilization and we see the first and the second generation if it has the tumors .
c. animal has genetic disorders we can treat the germ cells with the graft gene and with the p53 protein and we make fertilization and we see the first and the second generation
d. animal hold bowel diseases or rheumatoid arthritis we can treat the ova and sperm with anti TNF (tumor necrotic factor) and IL! Receptor antagonist or animal has multiple myeloma we can treat the germ cells with anti IL6 and we make fertilization and we see the first and the second generations and the severity of its diseases .
5. this steps help us that we must solve every problem before fertilization to stop the harm factors that act on the genes actions and to put them in the normal position that hold the hereditary genes and promoting factors in the right way for the next generation that mean the action of the genes depend on its prepared nucleic acids with the keys that promote the action on the genes like cytokines or cyclines or hormones or elements and others factors or mediators or other factors that the trials find and discover them .
6. for discover the function of the genes we can determine the type of the hereditary disease and we study its mandelian form and we destroy one gene and we make fertilization and next time we introduce graft gene and we make fertilization and we see the first and second generations and we compare between them that we do it for all genes that to find the genes that help for balance between the genes or we can use the antibodies against the action on the genes indirectly by suppress the enzymes or the hormones and we see the action on the genes that we can discover the circumstances that play the role for the arrange the activity of the genes because the effects around the genes may destroy the dominant types and gives the effects of the recessive type that explain the abnormal mandelian inheritance.
research on new cancer treatment
1.for the new treatments of the cancer by using new ways near the normal cells function we search for the animals and plants with long life and does not has any tumors in there life to discover the factors against cancer that we use alive animal and plant cells for our research .
2.we take cancer tissue and we treat this tissue with crushed animal or plant cells and we can see the results if we find that the cancer cells stop in division it means that these cells ( the animal and the plant cells)have factor stop the division .
3. in the next step we take the cancer nuclei out of the cells and we put the nuclei of the animal or the plant for discovering the chromosomes in these cells for stopping the cancer division as the p53 genes in the human cells .
4. we can take the cancer nuclei and we put them in the plant or the animal cells taken out its nuclei so if the cancer nuclei stop from division it means that there are stopping factor in the cytoplasm act like the p53 protein in the human cells
5. we hope that we use the normal cells from the animal or the plants with very low cancer tumor and with long life to discover for there protective mechanism against the tumor because many studies uses the derivatives of this cells and no any promise treatments .
6. if we get the cells that stop the division we can use the graft chromosomes from the animal or the plant cells or we use specific antibodies against every protein of the animal or the plant cell for discovering the main protein that stop the division.
The theoretic study for aids treatments
1.we take the wbcs from the patients with aids and we concentrate it by plasma pherises the wbcs affected are the cd4 T lymphocyte ,monocytes . dendrites cells and dendrites follicular cells.
2.we can classified the degree of the stage by the number count of the wbcs a. sever: below 200 cells per ml b. moderate: from 200 to500 cells per ml
c. mild: over 500 cells per ml .
3. the first step:
a. we use the endo nuclease and RNA ligase for the aids RNA to make changes in it ,that can not makes the division by formation small and long chains of the viruses in the acute phase of the infected cd4 T lymphocytes to create new weakened types by formation artificial mutated genes that deprive the virus the ability to form many enzymes or proteins needed in its reproduction that help the cellular protease cut its sulfhidril bounds places to destroy the virus and we use the end stops of the triple nucleic acids to fix the stop of the division for the end limits UGA/ACT or the UAG-UAA/ATC-ATT .
b. we can get benefits from this mechanism also to cut the m RNA that form the proteins of the parts gag ,pol and the mRNA for the formation the protein envelops by uses the endo nuclease and RNA ligase to cut also these chains that stop the formation the proteins needed for the virus .
4. the second step:
we use the anti bodies against the parts of the virus :
1.the coding :
a. the gag: consist of many nuclear proteins antigens of 5 proteins formation the pro proteins cleaviation consist of ma=p17 , ca=p24, nc=p6.
b. the pol: consist of the proteins pr=p10,rt=p64 ,in=p34 , with three enzymes :
1. reverse transcriptase that responsible for the translation of the two strands of the aids RNA
2.intergrase that responsible for the introduce the virus RNA into the host DNA .
3.the protease : that responsible for the formation of the small proteins of the virus for the formation the structural form .
c. the env: for the formation of the of the envelop proteins consist of the su=gp120 , tm=gp 41 responsible for
1.the envelop glycol protein for surface receptors
2. small proteins can conduct the intra cellular membrane.
d. The other parts the below tat =p14 the rev =p14 and the over to the right the nef=p27 and to the left the vif=p23 ,vpr=p14 ,vpu=p16.
2.the non coding :
this is the long terminals repeats of the segments LTRs responsible for the polyadenylation of the virus .it help:
1.primary site for the reverse transcriptase
2.outer part of the LTRS segment for the virus intergrase .
3.for the expression of the virus proteins
these important actions depend on the segments of the LTRS consist of the r,v3 regions that promotes:
a. conventional regulatory segments it important that help for
2.the tat promote segment to contact the virus with the host cell in the region v3 and r region .
b. the modulator elements function that responsible for the act
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- we need more trials groups
- Describe the timeframe in which an answer to your question is needed.
- the trials need over 84 months
- Describe any health disparities, inequities, or impact on vulnerable populations your question applies to.
- no need
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- Are you making a suggestion as an individual or on behalf of an organization?