Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: February 13, 2010
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- adenomatous polyposis coli have a key role on brain synaptogenesis, neurons.axons,dendrites formation,and several others function.Mutation of that gene causes brain lesion or even toumors on gardner's syndrome and Turcot's syndrome and consequencially epilepsy.
Sequelae of FAP causes lowering of folates and a rises of crisis, such that caused by celiachia.
Gastrectomy for FAP have caused depletion of cobalamin and thiamine.
How cure a genetic origin epilepsy and what is the appropriate drug?
The situation described is my situation.
Your faithfully. Claudio Alpaca
Pieve di Teco,13.2.2010
- Does your question include a comparison of different health care approaches? (If no, your topic will still be considered.)
- If yes, explain the specific technologies, devices, drugs, or interventions you would like to see compared:
- What patients or group(s) of patients does your question apply to? (Please include specific details such as age range, gender, coexisting diagnoses, and indications for therapy.)
- Are there subgroups of patients that your question might apply to? (For example, an ethnic group, stage or severity of a disease.)
- Describe the health-related benefits you are interested in. (For example, improvements in patient symptoms or problems from treatment or diagnosis.)
- Describe any health-related risks, side effects, or harms that you are concerned about.
Appropriateness for EHC Program
- Does your question include a health care drug, intervention, device, or technology available (or likely to be available) in the U.S.?
- Which priority area(s) and population(s) does this topic apply to? (check all that apply)
- EHC Priority Conditions (updated in 2008)
- Dementia, including Alzheimer's disease
- Developmental delays, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, and autism
- Functional limitations and disability
- AHRQ Priority Populations
- Minority groups
- Individuals with special health care needs, including individuals with disabilities or who need chronic care or end-of-life health care
- Federal Health Care Program
- Describe why this topic is important.
- I think it is important for any person have a APC gene mutation truncation and for clinician of all over the world.
- What specifically motivated you to ask this question? (For example, you are developing a clinical guideline, working with a policy with large uncertainty about the appropriate approach, costly intervention, new research you have read, items in the media you may have seen, a clinical practice dilemma you know of, etc.)
- Motivation are on consideration that adenomatous polyposis gene mutation is a vaste and complex syndrome that may not be confined on oncologic field.
- Does your question represent uncertainty for clinicians and/or policy-makers? (For example, variations in clinical care, controversy in what constitutes appropriate clinical care, or a policy decision.)
- If yes, please explain:
- Why gardner'syndorme is considered of gasttroenterologic and oncologic interess only.
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- Answer will be of interess of curegivers and for all person have the same problems.
- Describe the timeframe in which an answer to your question is needed.
- Describe any health disparities, inequities, or impact on vulnerable populations your question applies to.
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- Are you making a suggestion as an individual or on behalf of an organization?
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program