Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: June 10, 2012
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- ARE CARBONATED DRINKS LINK WITH THE RISK OF HYPERTENSION AND GESTATIONAL DIABETES IN PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Does your question include a comparison of different health care approaches? (If no, your topic will still be considered.)
- If yes, explain the specific technologies, devices, drugs, or interventions you would like to see compared:
- What patients or group(s) of patients does your question apply to? (Please include specific details such as age range, gender, coexisting diagnoses, and indications for therapy.)
- PEOPLE WHOSE AGE IS BETWEEN 19 TO 40 YEARS. AND PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Are there subgroups of patients that your question might apply to? (For example, an ethnic group, stage or severity of a disease.)
- Describe the health-related benefits you are interested in. (For example, improvements in patient symptoms or problems from treatment or diagnosis.)
- REDUCE THE RISK OF HYPERTENISON AND SPREADING AWARENSS AMONG YOUNG PEOPLE TO REDUCE UPTAKE OF DRINKS ESP IN SUMMER SEASON.
- Describe any health-related risks, side effects, or harms that you are concerned about.
- GESTATIONAL DIABETES
Appropriateness for EHC Program
- Does your question include a health care drug, intervention, device, or technology available (or likely to be available) in the U.S.?
- Which priority area(s) and population(s) does this topic apply to? (check all that apply)
- EHC Priority Conditions (updated in 2008)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Pregnancy, including preterm birth
- AHRQ Priority Populations
- Federal Health Care Program
- Describe why this topic is important.
- GESTATIONAL DIABETES CAUSE PREMATURE DEATH AND OTHER PROBLEMS LIKE MISSED ABORTIONS IN PREGNANT WOMEN.COKE AND CARBONATED DRINKS MIGHT CAUSE SUCH RISK.EVALUATION OF DATA CAN HELP WOMEN TO KNOW ABOUT THE RISK DURING PREGNANCY DUE TO USE OF SUCH DRINKS.
- What specifically motivated you to ask this question? (For example, you are developing a clinical guideline, working with a policy with large uncertainty about the appropriate approach, costly intervention, new research you have read, items in the media you may have seen, a clinical practice dilemma you know of, etc.)
- BECAUSE THE GESTATIONAL DIABETIC PATIENT IN GYNE WARD HAS BEEN SEEN BY ME. WOMEN ESP ILLITERATE AND NO HOW AND KNOWS ABOUT THIS CLINICAL TERM CAN EASILY GET EFFECTED DUE TO OVERUSE OF SUGARY PRODUCTS.WE CAN SAVE A LIFE AND SAVE THE NEXT PREGNANCY OF A WOMEN.
- Does your question represent uncertainty for clinicians and/or policy-makers? (For example, variations in clinical care, controversy in what constitutes appropriate clinical care, or a policy decision.)
- If yes, please explain:
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- THIS TOPIC IS IMPORTANT NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT ALSO FOR THE COMMUNITY WHERE PREGNANCIES OFTEN LEAD TO ABORTION DUE TO GESTATIONAL DIABETES.WE CAN STOP THIS TYPE OF DIABTES BY JUST AWARING THE WOMEN.
- Describe the timeframe in which an answer to your question is needed.
- NP TIME FRAME .
- Describe any health disparities, inequities, or impact on vulnerable populations your question applies to.
- IT APPLIED TO PREGNANT WOMEN AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE OBESE.
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- Professional Society
- Continuous Quality Improvement Group
- Are you making a suggestion as an individual or on behalf of an organization?
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program
- HAVARD UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ADD