Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: February 14, 2013
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- It seem all you people live in a Ivy Tower! I would like to communicate with the Secretary. I have discovered a way you can Rejuvenate hearing, that you have lost,and even improve the hearing, and it is not a hearing aid or any drug! It is a very simple exercise you use, with a very simple devise,That exercises everything in the inner ear, in the COCHLEA! Now let me know if you are interested. This could be a whole new Ballgame in preventing Deafness.
- Does your question include a comparison of different health care approaches? (If no, your topic will still be considered.)
- If yes, explain the specific technologies, devices, drugs, or interventions you would like to see compared:
- Well nobody is working on this, hearing problem, they want to sell you a 6,000 dollar hearing aid, this would end a lot of this.
- What patients or group(s) of patients does your question apply to? (Please include specific details such as age range, gender, coexisting diagnoses, and indications for therapy.)
- Are there subgroups of patients that your question might apply to? (For example, an ethnic group, stage or severity of a disease.)
- Military, Seniors, anybody over 60
- Describe the health-related benefits you are interested in. (For example, improvements in patient symptoms or problems from treatment or diagnosis.)
- Hearing like you use to hear, love music! Almost everyone using these exercise will improve their Hearing.
- Describe any health-related risks, side effects, or harms that you are concerned about.
- Their could be a little Buss in the ear, for a short time, but this is just the fluid in the inner ear, that is just loosing up and settles down after you rest a while. You can also take a couple of aspirins to relax the inner ear tubes. Also your hearing could become too good. Should not use the devise if you have a cold.
Appropriateness for EHC Program
- Does your question include a health care drug, intervention, device, or technology available (or likely to be available) in the U.S.?
- Which priority area(s) and population(s) does this topic apply to? (check all that apply)
- EHC Priority Conditions (updated in 2008)
- Dementia, including Alzheimer's disease
- Depression and other mental health disorders
- Functional limitations and disability
- AHRQ Priority Populations
- Low income groups
- Minority groups
- Individuals with special health care needs, including individuals with disabilities or who need chronic care or end-of-life health care
- Federal Health Care Program
- State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
- Describe why this topic is important.
- The cost of Rejuvenation of hearing exercises and the devise could be less than 25 dollars.
- What specifically motivated you to ask this question? (For example, you are developing a clinical guideline, working with a policy with large uncertainty about the appropriate approach, costly intervention, new research you have read, items in the media you may have seen, a clinical practice dilemma you know of, etc.)
- There is nothing like this procedure, or the way this devise is used anywhere! I have also not released anything on the media. I expect, that this will be available to use to everybody in the world. This is to be open to the Public.
- Does your question represent uncertainty for clinicians and/or policy-makers? (For example, variations in clinical care, controversy in what constitutes appropriate clinical care, or a policy decision.)
- If yes, please explain:
- Like anything new yes, this is a whole new field.
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- Well if you don't want to handle it, China will!
- Describe the timeframe in which an answer to your question is needed.
- Like, how important is it to you?
- Describe any health disparities, inequities, or impact on vulnerable populations your question applies to.
- It might hurt the Hearing aid business.
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- Are you making a suggestion as an individual or on behalf of an organization?
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program