Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: June 02, 2014
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- Oppression of nurses
- Describe why this topic is important.
- When nurses work collaboratively with physicians, there is increased patient satisfaction and better outcomes. How do we get rid of this oppression and oppressive behaviors?
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- Nurses and doctors would work more collaboratively if the physicians had some kind of incentive to make them treat nurses better. Bullying, violence and burnout are all linked to oppression. Doctors are not nice people and use their power for their benefit.
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- CRNA, DNP student
- If you are you making a suggestion on behalf of an organization, please state the name of the organization
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program
- through school