Topic Suggestion Description
View Topic Suggestion Disposition
Date submitted: July 29, 2014
- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
- Determinants of patient Satisfaction with procedural healthcare.
- Describe why this topic is important.
- 4050 million Americans undergo medical or surgical procedures each year accounting for more than 50 of the costs of inpatient care. Little is known about the critical determinants of patientcentered outcomes in this population.
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
- Identification of the most relevant domains of assessment for patient satisfaction with procedures will inform development of performance metrics in anesthesia surgery and multiple medical domains.
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- Physician Director of Quality Management
- If you are you making a suggestion on behalf of an organization, please state the name of the organization
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program