- Who Is Involved in the Effective Health Care Program
- About the Eisenberg Center
- Eisenberg Center Conference Series 2013
Eisenberg Center Conference Series 2013
How Patients Process Clinical Evidence on Diagnostic and Treatment Effectiveness
- Patients, Providers and Systems Needed to Acquire a Specific Set of Competencies Eric S. Holmboe, M.D. American Board of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Implications for Decision Quality under Different Mechanisms for Cognitive Processing of Information Valerie F. Reyna, Ph.D. Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Evidence-based Strategies for Communicating with Patients and Consumers Ellen M. Peters, Ph.D The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Strategies for Engaging Patients in Shared Decision Making
- Tools for Shared Decision-Making: State of the Science and Research Needs Dawn Stacey, R.N., Ph.D., Con(C) University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Communicatively Engaging Patients in Evidence Analysis Using Shared Decision Making Donald J. Cegala, Ph.D. The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- The Use of Narrative for Understanding Evidence and Decision Making Victoria A. Shaffer, Ph.D. University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
Perspectives on Quality Decisions in Shared Decision Making
Are Decisions “Shared” When There is Little “Sharing”?
George W. Saba, Ph.D.
University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California