Registry of Patient Registries (RoPR) – Registration Overview Webinar
Please join us for a webinar to learn about the new self-registration pathway in the RoPR (Registry of Patient Registries: https://patientregistry.ahrq.gov/). Two one-hour long forums will be held:
- Hosted with CMS, Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12 pm ET
- Hosted with PCPI®, Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2 pm ET
The RoPR is an AHRQ-funded data entry system that allows registry stewards to provide information about their patient registry to promote collaboration, reduce redundancy, and improve transparency among registry holders.
The RoPR replaces the centralized repository developed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and will provide a centralized source of information for MIPS eligible clinicians, Medicaid eligible professionals, Medicare and Medicaid eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals looking for public health and clinical data registry electronic reporting options.
The RoPR data entry system allows registry stewards to provide information about the following:
- Classification and Purpose – the type of registry and its purpose
- Contact and Conditions of Access – circumstances under which the registry can be contacted, and contact information for those interested in collaboration, participation and/or data access
- Progress Reports – includes information about the growth of the registry and any relevant references to available progress reports
- Common Data Elements – descriptions of registry-specific standards, scales, instruments, and measures.
In addition to learning more about the RoPR, by participating in this webinar registry stewards will learn how to complete the new self-registration process directly through the RoPR website. This method of registering is meant to be less burdensome for simple registries and those that are not associated with a specific clinical trial. The original registration pathway through the ClinicalTrials.gov interface will also remain available.
To register, please click on one of the links below.
Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12 pm ET
This webinar is hosted with the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2 pm ET
This webinar is hosted with PCPI®, a membership organization uniquely focused on improving health outcomes through the advancement of performance measurement, clinical registries and quality improvement initiatives.
Please contact the project team with any questions at RoPR@ahrq.hhs.gov