Launch of SRDR+ Features Major Upgrades for the AHRQ-Funded Open-Access Publicly-Available Tool for Systematic Review Producers
The Brown Evidence-based Practice center, with funding from AHRQ, launched an updated version of the Systematic Review Data Repository (SRDR). This new version, called SRDR+, is a free, powerful, online, collaborative system for extracting and archiving study data during systematic reviews.
SRDR+ features major upgrades for:
- Researchers as a free platform for extracting, archiving, and sharing data during systematic reviews and accessing shared data related to systematic reviews.
- Guideline Developers for accessing data related to systematic reviews when producing guidelines and recommendation statements for their constituencies.
- Educators & Librarians for instructing students and trainees in the best practices related to research methodology and evaluation.
- Clinicians for quick reference to study data that are relevant to clinical questions based on systematic reviews.
- Policymakers for quick reference to study data that are relevant to policy questions or recommendations based on systematic reviews.
Select for more information on SRDR+.