Quality Improvement Interventions to Address Health Disparities
1. What is the decision or change you are facing or struggling with where a summary of the evidence would be helpful?
Disparities in healthcare is a high-priority concern for our health system. The AHRQ 2012 evidence review “Closing the Quality Gap Series: Quality Improvement Interventions To Address Health Disparities” was a well-done and useful report. We are requesting that the review be updated:
We would also recommend updating the review scope’s inclusion/exclusion criteria.
2. Why are you struggling with this issue?
There are uncertainties in what strategies that could be implemented by health systems to address healthcare disparities.
3. What do you want to see changed? How will you know that your issue is improving or has been addressed?
We would want to see improved health outcomes for groups that are affected by health disparities
4. When do you need the evidence report? [No response]
5. What will you do with the evidence report?
The report will be used by a health system to inform program planning.
(Optional) About You
What is your role or perspective? Health system
If you are you making a suggestion on behalf of an organization, please state the name of the organization: Denver Health
May we contact you if we have questions about your nomination? Yes