- Briefly describe a specific question, or set of related questions, about a health care test or treatment that this program should consider.
I nominate Rigvir Cancer Virotherapy for the treatment of Cancer. It is approved in the European Union and is backed by 50 years of Research. This live virus is injected into the Cancer Patient and seeks out and destroys ONLY Cancer Cells also activates thee Patient's Immune system to destroy Cancer Cells. There is NO side effects to the Patient.
- Describe why this topic is important.
If Rigvir Cancer Virotherapy is approved in USA : It would become one of the Standard Treatments for Cancer Patients in USA. Unlike Surgery, Radiation and Chemotherapy which are the Present Standard Treatments for Cancer, the Patient will NOT suffer Pain . It should be approved in the USA since it has been shown over 50 years of Research to be Effective in Cancer Treatment without any side effects.It is approved for the treatment of melanoma, local therapy of skin and subcutaneous metastases of melanoma, prevention of relapse and metastases after surgery. In clinical practice, it is used for other types of Cancer based on the individual judgement of the physican: cancers of stomach, colorectum, pancreas, kidney, uterus, bladder, lung, prostate, and several types of sarcoma.
- How will an answer to your research question be used or help inform decisions for you or your group?
Once Rigvir Cancer Virotherapy is approved for use in USA, it will become one of the Standard Treatments for Cancer Patients in USA. Rigvir Cancer Virotherapy will help achieve the 1971 Goal of the War Against Cancer.
- Other Information About You: (optional)
- Please choose a description that best describes your role or perspective: (you may select more than one category if appropriate)
- a. Provide a description of your role or perspective: (e.g. patient/consumer, physician, professional society, administrator): Patient/Consumer. I am a Cancer Survivor and both my parents died from Cancer. If Rigvir Cancer Therapy had been available when my Parents were diagnosed, They may NOT have needed Surgery(Mother 3 times) Radiation(Father)which was very, very painful for both of them.
- If you are you making a suggestion on behalf of an organization, please state the name of the organization
- Please tell us how you heard about the Effective Health Care Program
- Through Searching the Internet